Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times can she say obsessed in one video 🙄
Also for someone not very body confident she had no problem almost flashing her fanny near the end!!!
I'm assuming it was otherson sounding so upset saying he was hungry in the part she's obviously left in by accident 🥺 he sounded so sad 🙁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Can someone local do some digging into the person who won the raffle? Something isn't adding up here IMO. Floppy following the winner (not a recent follow either by the looks!) Is quite suspicious to me . This account looks far too normal for her to have paid it any attention.

She used to run a cake business by the looks, though the account is either re-named or deleted.

Reactions: 8
Fopperholic #99: desperate now her follower count has hit the skids, likes & engagement come before her hungry kids

Reactions: 13
I told my husband this and he's bad laughing 🤣🤣 I showed him the tattoo and he was like bloody hell 🤣
3EAE0DDA-9962-41FF-8F95-7D6947B091C9.png

How many times can she say obsessed in one video 🙄
Also for someone not very body confident she had no problem almost flashing her fanny near the end!!!
I'm assuming it was otherson sounding so upset saying he was hungry in the part she's obviously left in by accident 🥺 he sounded so sad 🙁
0F1D8D85-5A18-4544-951F-2326325AE9B1.png

754A96F1-0A56-45C3-A843-AEDE5DA5E1DC.jpeg

6B3C6A54-CBB0-4C7A-88C1-0BA7B4A965AB.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So it’s an ad but she doesn’t say thst at the start she made it sound like she did a random swim haul.
Surely you’d apply a fake tan all over before doing that haul

Reactions: 10
God she's got zero sex appeal has she? It's odd as her figure is fine, she gets all her hair/nails/botox/tan(mostly) make up etc but there's nothing. Dead fish comes to mind 🤣

Reactions: 21
God she's got zero sex appeal has she? It's odd as her figure is fine, she gets all her hair/nails/botox/tan(mostly) make up etc but there's nothing. Dead fish comes to mind 🤣
Yes this is what I think. With her figure and how much time and money she spends preening herself she should look a hell of a lot better than she does? Why did she not fake tan the corned beef legs?! Her attitude towards the very little paid work she gets these days is very poor.

She knows she’s got a good figure but she’s not a size 8 or XS. It’s the lies about her size when we can all see the truth with our eyes that I don’t understand. She has such deep set issues around body image and food, she’ll never change.

Reactions: 10
What she means by out of her comfort zone is that she can't filter and edit her body in the vlog, she can't stretch herself to look super thin and slim down her thighs to the size 8 or xs she'd have us believe she is, im not saying there is anything wrong with her body at all, I think she's got a good figure, it's only her who thinks she needs to be slimmer hence why she clearly edits her pictures, anyone watching that can see it's a different body to the one she shows in her mirror selfies and at the gym etc she's such a bloody liar and her flashing her milk bottle legs (and almost her fanjo) for a crappy advert is making me giggle.....a lot 😂

Fopps really does not live in todays world does she ,she says how fantastically priced these are and how cheap they are, she’s living in cloud cuckoo land they are between £20 & £30 !! You can easily get cheaper half decent swimwear and I also laughed when she gave step step on adjustable straps 😂😂

Just watching that you tube video & so many things to say. She states she has only felt comfortable in swimwear when preggo yet there is pics of her in swimwear all over her blog & she has posted plenty on her Insta. She has such a bad relationship with her body for some one with a figure like that, she just can’t see what others can. In the black halter Cassie you can see as pans down she sucks her stomach in, once again the coverups down fit her properly

Reactions: 11
I can't copy&paste today?? But she's put the cat arse pics on fopperholic Facebook page and someone ask in comments " How long you had you're implants for?" 😂😂😂 Of course she hasn't replied 😏😏😏

• Haha
If you look at the winner announcement, there's another account tagged underneath the name? I'm not letting it go, this zara competition is bullshit!

Happy to be proved otherwise, but she hasn't made much of a deal of it has she?!

The winner also put their entry post up last minute on the stories....they shared it on their story 2 hours before floppy announced they had won?? It's just not sitting right with me

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I guess she will get to keep all the swimwear. They're not likely to ask for them back, especially as she's not wearing any pants when trying them on 🙈 There's no way she will like them all as much as she says. Such a waste.

If you look at the winner announcement, there's another account tagged underneath the name? I'm not letting it go, this zara competition is bullshit!

Happy to be proved otherwise, but she hasn't made much of a deal of it has she?!

The winner also put their entry post up last minute on the stories....they shared it on their story 2 hours before floppy announced they had won?? It's just not sitting right with me
Right before she starts begging for things for the boys birthday!!! Including cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.