Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burgendy1

I have only just stumbled across this site after listening to her mention it in a post. I hate to admit it I used to like her 🙈 when I first found her she was one of my favourite weight loss accounts and I enjoyed her IVF videos and was routing for her to get pregnant, but since shes had the boys my whole opinion of her has changed! How did I not see it before!! Shes so self absorbed, she is so big headed and her crazy laughing is getting worse ?post natal psychosis??? Shes mental! And her content is so crap now! Dropping SW is a big mistake! She has nothing interesting to offer and her videos are totally amateur!!! Her a Chris relationship seems really strange, and she seems like a total control freak! Her boys are very sweet though! Especially Lawson!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Phoenix40

“You will walk, goddamit!” 🙄

On a lighter note...in today’s game of “Can you spot the Gucci bag”...I did! I did! On the door handle!! Boom!! Do I get a prize? 😂🤪🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Wotsit

VIP Member
I’ve only started watching the uhmazing vlog and skipped through a bit..

Did anyone else spot the woman in white to the left of them in costa watching Fopp film Chris? You can clearly tell she’s thinking what an absolute twat 🤣 I tried to screenshot but it’s even funnier watching it, she must say something to her hubby about it as he turns round for a look as well😆
haha just rewatched it to check, omg that WTF look she pulls is UH-MAAAHH-ZINGG!

I've just watched her Vlog, do we think she is fuming her brother is getting married a day after the boys birthday? 😂 how will she have a 2nd birthday party for the "the gram". It's also made me laugh as she will have 2 kids that are 2 on the return flight, so extra cost as they won't be classed as an infant on a knee 😉 I only know that as I'm pricing our holiday up now 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes! She is not happy about that at all. The boys (SHE) wont be centre of attention that week

You know what, I’ve been thinking trouble in paradise and she’s so insecure over her looks and figure, that’s vibes I’m reading
Yes, definatley trouble and has been since the babies were born i reckon. neither of them had a clue what to expect. I get the impression neither of them like giving up their "me time" for anyone and i sense a lot of resentment on Fopps part that ratboy can still go off playing golf and living what she will see as the high life while she's stuck at home with the babies.

I think she has made a huge mistake giving up slimming world and am not convinced she actually did leave of her own accord. Who exactly is she going to influence on insta? What almost 40 year old is inspired to wear the clothes she wears? What new mum is inspired to dress like her when going to soft play with the kids or wearing knee high boots to a farm? She was getting very unrelatable as it was with the perfect SW / twin mum performance she was showing off but as far as i can see now, she has nothing left to offer at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

lexiloo

VIP Member
I can’t get over her mums insta handle @foppsmum. Cringe. Talk about milking her claim to fame (I use the word fame very sarcastically 😂)
yeah, she really thinks she's someone special eh? im surprised they don't all have jackets (pink lady from grease style) with foppsmum, foppsnan, foppsauntie, foppscleaner etc on the back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m a bit late watching the Sunday family day thing but what the hell is that all about! First of all costa is the worst of all the coffee shop chains, it’s so grim! And why would you go to costa and then go to subway, don’t costa sell food and subway sell coffee?! She reminds me of my 14 year old sister who’s favourite thing to do at weekends is sit in Starbucks with the most elaborate fruity drink possible thinking she looks cool with her friends and then sits in subway/mac Donald’s for hours on end because they’ve got no where else to go! Why don’t they just go for brunch in a cafe or lunch in a pub or something, costa and subway are places you go when you’re out and about and busy!
And then filming at the grandparents just felt like we were intruding. Had to stop watching! It physically cringes me out.

• Haha

Gigi123

Pram facing camera ✔
Lawson in the front seat, I don’t favour gray gray ✔
Gucci bag the tattlers love to hate ✔
Trainers with dress ✔
Pram toys on show ✔
SEE I’m NOT in a Costa ✔

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
The way she talks to those poor boys, its not natural.........why don't you finish that one before you get another.....what are you doing that for......all said in her stern teacher voice, she talks to them like they're so much older, shes the least maternal person ever, just obsessed with keeping them clean, tidy and immaculate looking for the gram pics, so sad. The only time she has genuine joy in the eyes is when she's staring at herself!

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
Her vlog is an embarrassment. The way she is forcing her children to ‘walk’ when they actually can’t is just awful to watch and then trying to blame it on the shoes they are wearing and then pans to see if it’s still raining! Then Grayson crawls and she’s screeches ‘ Chris, get him’. Just let him explore!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 22

lexiloo

VIP Member
Does she really think its ok to tell people she simply walked in, was recognised and given a free item, im not sure of any shop staff who would be able to authorise that there and then even management would surely have to run it past head office first, they have either reached out to her and told her to go collect or she's bought it and is pretending to have got it free, she needs to think how that looks to any of her followers who can't afford to buy things like that then see her swan in and get one "given" someone should contact mothercare and ask how its possible she was just given one randomly from being recognised, I smell fopperbollocks big style ;)

xoxo GG

VIP Member
I’d believe her saying her jeans were tight if she ever wore the bastard things and not leopard print dresses 24/7.

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
Well if I had invited someone specifically for lunch and they didnt eat something i would think that very odd. When the boys start school and she meets school mums is she going to introduce herself as Nikki who only eats slimmingworld food 😂 I wonder what she thinks will happen if she let's herself eat a normal meal.
I don’t know if they do it in all areas but at our primary school they invite the parents to have lunch with the kids when they first start. Can you imagine her rocking up with the twins probably still in their pram and pre ordering a jacket potato and no oil curry 😂😂

• Haha

Mammyof1

I picked up that she was annoyed at the date of her brother's wedding because she will want all the attention to be on the twins birthday. I would imagine they'll have to fly out a couple of days before the wedding which will mean no party lol. Nice one fopps bro, she'll be raging lol
EFF72E12-214D-4FC0-BB95-AF718448C557.jpeg

When she was saying it and her face did this my phone froze I nearly got a fright. Definitely annoyed the weddings on the day after!

• Haha