Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if somewhere out there on the interwebs there too will be an essay to Cosatto that someone will discover one day about how much she loves chairs
its the same brand of pushchair she has/had

she reckons the video is not an ad. i must say surely that type of pushchair prevents the boys from being able to see and interact with each other :( :rolleyes:

im surprised that she paid for those high chairs they are Β£200 each.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does she use the wrong bit of the grater to grate cheese?? She uses the Parmesan bit for cheddar?? Those poor boys, cheesy beans minus the cheese!
I remember when my kids had backed beans for the first few times they would eat each bean one by one time forever. Helped with their pincher grips. Fopps would never let them do that as it gets too messy.

Reactions: 5
Well if I had invited someone specifically for lunch and they didnt eat something i would think that very odd. When the boys start school and she meets school mums is she going to introduce herself as Nikki who only eats slimmingworld food πŸ˜‚ I wonder what she thinks will happen if she let's herself eat a normal meal.
I don’t know if they do it in all areas but at our primary school they invite the parents to have lunch with the kids when they first start. Can you imagine her rocking up with the twins probably still in their pram and pre ordering a jacket potato and no oil curry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
its the same brand of pushchair she has/had

she reckons the video is not an ad. i must say surely that type of pushchair prevents the boys from being able to see and interact with each other :( :rolleyes:

im surprised that she paid for those high chairs they are Β£200 each.
I'm pretty certain she was gifted them before they were born. I remember commenting a LONG time ago when she raved about how good ikea ones were and I'd said something about originally suggesting them to her when she was looking for high chairs. She replied to say they were gifted highchairs but if they weren't then they definitely would have gotten ikea ones.

I dont know my guidelines but if you keep showing things that have been gifted shouldn't you say gifted in your post? Also i wonder what mr taxman thinks of all of these insta stars and their gifts? I thought tax wise gifts are classed as income?

Reactions: 7
View attachment 32983

With thanks to Havingalooksie for pointing this out to me 😍
Well said Chick... I know Debbie is as boring as mud
but at least she follows the plan and if you ask her a question
you get a sincere reply....
Fopperbollocks must have been spitting feathers when she sent
chick a voice note .... wonder if it went along the lines of
Cease and Desist πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

so here is how I imagine the voice message to have gone.....

said in very wide eyed manic Nikki mode

erm do you actually know who I am (lip smack) im Nikki Ryan and I lost 3 stone in 3 months on SW so don't you dare be telling people Im not being truthful, im uh-mazing and have lots of followers who hang off my every word and believe the bullshit I spout daily (lip smack).....i've even recently started to believe it myself (lip smack) so don't you dare be telling people im not real or am not being honest, Im so honest I never ever (lip smack) make things up or exaggerate for more views or followers, im flattered you've paid so much attention to my posts to notice I in fact do constantly re post the same pictures of tiny child sized portions of food (lip smack) to make out im uh-mazing at cooking from scratch for every meal, im OBsessed with keeping my gram posts looking like I have every little thing under control and don't ever get stressed or tired or fed up (lip smack) so don't you go trying to ruin it for me, I want to be the next skinny, blonde channel mum sensation (lip smack) and your comments are ruining my chances so stop being so mean hun, take care x
Hilarious

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I dont know my guidelines but if you keep showing things that have been gifted shouldn't you say gifted in your post? Also i wonder what mr taxman thinks of all of these insta stars and their gifts? I thought tax wise gifts are classed as income?
I think - but don’t quote me - that if something has been gifted it needs to be declared for 12 months every time it’s shown.. definitely not doing that but I may be wrong about the guidelinesπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 5
Highchairs were gifted but has only been declared on this one post but surely to follow ASA regs, it should be declared on every post including them? 🀨

I'm pretty certain she was gifted them before they were born. I remember commenting a LONG time ago when she raved about how good ikea ones were and I'd said something about originally suggesting them to her when she was looking for high chairs. She replied to say they were gifted highchairs but if they weren't then they definitely would have gotten ikea ones.

Whoops this is what I get for not reading every post before I think I’m Inspector Morse 😬

But I’m pretty confident that to follow ASA regulations she should be including that the highchairs were gifted in every image she shares of them.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Did they gift her the cosatto pram to?πŸ€”πŸ€”
I'm sure they did. The tandem style 1 with the prints on it?

she said that she paid for it but who knows.
The Cosatto 1 was definitely gifted but she's also put #notanad
To be honest it looks like she's advertising Gucci rather than the pram...But that's 100% Fopps, so far up her own ass, only cares about me, myself and I!
20190814_150852.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Just me or her new banner on YouTube and profile pic on insta make her look like she’s in the illuminati

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.