Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if you were a genuine commenter, that you honestly thought the boys had reddish hair and commented about how gorgeous they are etc and just wanted to let Fopps know that. And then you wake up today and find out that she has blocked you. How upset would you be and how pathetic does it make her look? She is actually delusional and you can see how the cracks are starting to come through

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ah yeah I don’t follow her- I can comment on every other one of her pics but that one!
Her behaviour is so erratic it’s concerning!
My guess is she has blocked everyone that has made a comment that doesn’t follow her. How the hell she has the time to read, check, delete and block is beyond me!
Her behaviour gets worse by the day, the constant need to defend herself, yet be a hypocrite in doing so.

Reactions: 9
Is she seriously blocking people for making an observation on a picture? It shouldn’t surprise me, but wow! She really does need help if that’s the case, the fact that she has sat and replied to every comment about their hair! She really does have an issue with it.

And this mornings story...”Lawson say mama”
Nikki “iPhone” may be a little out of his vocabulary range at the moment!
I was thinking the exact same thing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone has asked her how the boys cope with heavy shoes when they can’t walk - no one panic, she worked in the shoe industry for years so she knows what she’s doing!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone has asked her how the boys cope with heavy shoes when they can’t walk - no one panic, she worked in the shoe industry for years so she knows what she’s doing!
Is there nothing this silly cow isn’t an expert on. Worked in the shoe industry hmm Saturday job. Worked in the Car Industry hmm Car Rental. Management Role SW hmm Team Developer
Delusions of grandeur !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is there nothing this silly cow isn’t an expert on. Worked in the shoe industry hmm Saturday job. Worked in the Car Industry hmm Car Rental Management Role SW hmm Team Developer
Delusions of grandeur !
Haha. If she had worked in the shoe industry she would know you don’t put shoes on a pre-walker, let alone big clumpy ones 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Is there nothing this silly cow isn’t an expert on. Worked in the shoe industry hmm Saturday job. Worked in the Car Industry hmm Car Rental Management Role SW hmm Team Developer
Delusions of grandeur !
She is VERY nearly 40 tho (but she's not bothered by it) so she's had lots of time to fit in these many expertise jobs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have only just stumbled across this site after listening to her mention it in a post. I hate to admit it I used to like her 🙈 when I first found her she was one of my favourite weight loss accounts and I enjoyed her IVF videos and was routing for her to get pregnant, but since shes had the boys my whole opinion of her has changed! How did I not see it before!! Shes so self absorbed, she is so big headed and her crazy laughing is getting worse ?post natal psychosis??? Shes mental! And her content is so crap now! Dropping SW is a big mistake! She has nothing interesting to offer and her videos are totally amateur!!! Her a Chris relationship seems really strange, and she seems like a total control freak! Her boys are very sweet though! Especially Lawson!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So Chris has posted the same photos of the boys WITHOUT her crappy filters and although they still have a red tint to their hair, it’s nowhere near what it looked like on the ones she shared. She’s obviously shared it on her story for all the haterz to see that they don’t have red hair. Maybe take some advice from your husband Nicola and post raw, unstaged, unfiltered images of your children.

PS you look even older in the ones Chris posted 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
F3BEE221-CF9B-4E99-9438-1CC0E5CAC556.jpeg
Good to see fopps has the Halloween decorations up early... why are her eyes so wide

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone who knew her in school please confirm is she is indeed a ginge? And even if she is, why so angry?! (it's cause you're a ginge isn't it 🍊🥕🎃😬) Nowt wrong with ginger hair though it's so pathetic!

Pleeeeaassseeeee can someone send her a crimbo card this year with this on it:

'Gingers are for life not just for Christmas'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm just wondering when this big shift has happened with Fopps. I've just been looking back at some of her YouTube stuff from 2/ 3 years ago and she seems really normal. No sarky comments, no manic / passive aggressive laugh / no undertone in her comments. Has SM ruined this woman because the contrast between her now and then is huge. I think she would do well to get the hell off SM and try and find that person she used to be. It's like a completely different person.

I'm just wondering when this big shift has happened with Fopps. I've just been looking back at some of her YouTube stuff from 2/ 3 years ago and she seems really normal. No sarky comments, no manic / passive aggressive laugh / no undertone in her comments. Has SM ruined this woman because the contrast between her now and then is huge. I think she would do well to get the hell off SM and try and find that person she used to be. It's like a completely different person.
I think quite a few people have said it's when she got pregnant or just after she had the boys that she changed. I didn't follow her before so I dont know any different to how she is now 😂

Yesterday she posted a comment on a ladies page who had just had twin boys, she was gushing saying oh please your making me broody. I swear to god even her own boys don’t make her broody. No child on this earth has never made her broody! She’s the least maternal woman I’ve ever come across!

Reactions: 12
I think quite a few people have said it's when she got pregnant or just after she had the boys that she changed. I didn't follow her before so I dont know any different to how she is now 😂
I think it’s this website! Not sure if she ever got mentioned on GOMI but here everyone has a voice which she can’t control like her own social media and I think it’s slowly unveiling the real her.

She's always been up her own arse and very materialistic. But I'd say she's really upped the ante in the head stakes since she got married/had the boys.

Reactions: 6
So Chris has posted the same photos of the boys WITHOUT her crappy filters and although they still have a red tint to their hair, it’s nowhere near what it looked like on the ones she shared. She’s obviously shared it on her story for all the haterz to see that they don’t have red hair. Maybe take some advice from your husband Nicola and post raw, unstaged, unfiltered images of your children.

PS you look even older in the ones Chris posted 🙂
She's the spit of her mother isn't she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.