Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
"look at the state of me" as she practically dry humps the phone at her own reflection :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lalobadee

VIP Member
I have a source who says that what Fopp said happened would never happen as Mothercare dont associate with influencers. My source works for Mothercare and when I told them what Fopp had said they sent this "😂😂😂 that would never happen"
Have to agree with this they would never be just allowed to tell someone to just walk out with something . It would all have to be agreed with head office . Or they would all be giving stuff to family members. I call bullshit or someone has given her something they shouldn’t have and she now has landed them in trouble. I will email their headquarters and suggest instead of giving free stuff to Instagramers who brag about having cash to pay for cars upfront they should give it to a charity who needs it .

• Heart
Reactions: 31

moglits

Long-time fan, first-time caller here...

I liked a comment commenting on red hair and POOF. Blocked. I don't even follow her...?

Back in the day when I was in the SW cult, I quite liked Nikki - I felt like she was a little more reasonable and realistic with her food than some other popular SW bloggers. I never really could get on board with huge portions and fakeaways - excessive food is excessive food, and don't get me started on some of the chemical nightmares. She seemed a little more grounded with speed food, portion control, etc.

However, I had to unfollow her post-twins. Her agenda was clear as day in terms of being a somebody on social media, and at all costs. I'll admit, she is a fascinating study in terms of what social media can do to someone in terms of warping their outlook and changing their behaviour. I find it all very sad, and actually worry about her a bit (in as much as you can worry about someone you've never met). I feel like I'm watching a meltdown.

• Heart

Havingalooksie

Of COURSE she’s got Gucci trainers on. Of course.

We should start a game to see what else we can get her to do.
1. Eat an adult sized portion of food
2. Go see the health visitor for a catch up with both boys
3. Quit fake psychotic laughing
4. Hire an interior designer and spend some savings on making a home for the kids rather than a house of mirrors for your own vain needs
5. Tell the truth
6. On realising you can't achieve 1-5 delete all social media and go cry all the spit out your eyes and after your pity party get a job in Primark for the staff discount

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
You lot make me piss my pants on the daily with all the comments. Tattle may be one of the most hated websites around but I for one fucking love it! 1st class banter, 2nd to none! 😂😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Where’s this gossip about not so clean Chris then?! I’m intrigued. My ex was a professional golfer and he said all the golf pros (ie the likes of Chris who give lessons, often to bored rich housewives) were all knobbing multiple women! If this is your inside info, please do share! Imagine her botoxed face if he was shagging some 50+ housewife 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Boogs

VIP Member
The first time she came to my group I wasn’t looking my best and when she was introduced to me as someone who was doing well she basically blanked me. Jump forward a few months I’d lost loads and was looking quite good. She wanted to chat to me so I very maturely blanked her back. She reminds me of Regina George.

It’s ok though, she’ll have more time to photograph her meals now she’s put the boys in nursery and quit her job. Fear not, daily mug cake photos coming soon!!!
Thank god I don’t know how I would cope otherwise! 😩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Omg in regards to the voice notes, and I think I’ve mentioned this before, BUT is anyone else SICK TO DEATH of her referring to herself as a NEW MUM!!!!! They are 11 months now ffs (10 months corrected obv) stop saying you’re a ‘new mum’ or a ‘twin mum’ and thinking it’s some sort of get out of jail free card for acting like a complete bitch!

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
fopps - high pitched squeal "wherrrrrrrrres mummy gone"
me - nowhere she's behind her fucking phone as usual

• Haha
  • Heart
She blocked me when I said they have red hair! She’s an actual lunatic. Chris absolutely detests her doesn’t he 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
It's getting nippy at night, need to get my garlic gloves out soon.

Why does she say "pan" fry everytime she fries something? It's a given that you'd use a pan as the default. Not like you're gonna start deep fat frying your salmon in a chippy fryer is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Scullybob

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, she's rattling tin foil in their faces and screeching like a banshee and laughing like a deranged hyeina. The boys look terrified! Why can't she just calm the fuck down?

• Haha

Catwinky

Chatty Member
'CHRIS THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING FROM THIS PIC I NEED IT TO LOOK GOOD TO MAKE UP FOR ALL MY REPOSTS!!'
'I DUNNO NICOLA.....'
'PASS US THAT JAR OF SCHWARTZ I'LL CHUCK IT ALL OVER THE KITCHEN COUNTER IT'LL LOOK UH-MAZING!!'
Screenshot_20190817-212707_compress55.jpg
this looks seriously stupid and contrived.
The mind actually boggles.

• Haha

Binwal21

I know she’s been mentioned before on here, but check out Chelsea Pateman’s latest post, the difference between her and Fopps is mind blowing! She’s just taken the twins away on her own for 4 days (looks like with her older stepson too) and they look like they had a whale of a time!! Fopps can’t even go to Costa on her own with the boys or bath them because it’s obviously impossible with twins despite her being super independent - Chelsea shows her up massively and seems like a fab mum to those boys. Fopps, take note!!!

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
so here is how I imagine the voice message to have gone.....

said in very wide eyed manic Nikki mode

erm do you actually know who I am (lip smack) im Nikki Ryan and I lost 3 stone in 3 months on SW so don't you dare be telling people Im not being truthful, im uh-mazing and have lots of followers who hang off my every word and believe the bullshit I spout daily (lip smack).....i've even recently started to believe it myself (lip smack) so don't you dare be telling people im not real or am not being honest, Im so honest I never ever (lip smack) make things up or exaggerate for more views or followers, im flattered you've paid so much attention to my posts to notice I in fact do constantly re post the same pictures of tiny child sized portions of food (lip smack) to make out im uh-mazing at cooking from scratch for every meal, im OBsessed with keeping my gram posts looking like I have every little thing under control and don't ever get stressed or tired or fed up (lip smack) so don't you go trying to ruin it for me, I want to be the next skinny, blonde channel mum sensation (lip smack) and your comments are ruining my chances so stop being so mean hun, take care x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Em85C

VIP Member
But I thought you said he had never held a baby before in his life before you had your twins?

Tut tut Nicola. Pants on fire are they?

Sorry I've been quiet today guys I've had some ME TIME!!! True story. I've had three hours away from my babies! And come December at my next appointment I'll get another three hours. Cos ya see fopps, that's all the me time some of us get, and some of us like it because we would rather be with our children!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25