Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's individually commenting on each comment saying "it must be the light" 😭😭😭
Is that light, the sun Nikki? 🤷‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god they dared to put potato salad underneath in the salad she bought. Do they not know who she is?! 😂 but dont worry guys she ate it cos that's what you do. Well yes that is what most normal people do Nikki, they buy food and eat it :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For the love of god woman stop filtering the duck out of your babies and we’ll be able to tell what they look like 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is FUMING she can’t delete them 🤣 there’s too many.

Sat chuckling to myself at her responding to all of the red/auburn/ginger comments..... how with twins does she have the time to respond... I really wouldn't have the time or inclination to bother... I think it's her genes.. her mother has an auburn tinge to her hair and colouring.... she's way too invested in saying their not red heads 🙄🙄
Same 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't watched her vlog but how does she not feel like a right knob recording every minute of their trip out and their lunch in a service station or whatever it was. I dont dare send stupid selfie snapchats when I'm in public let alone film everything! Also, the first diary blog thing, is that not just going to be the same thing they do every weekend? Go out with the boys, have lunch, come home, bath time, bedtime etc?

Reactions: 12
Cannot believe she's done a story to say about the red hair does it really matter???!!!! 🙄🙄🙄 I feel emabrassed for her I really do

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why has she got to keep repeating that she loves red/ginger hair? When she clearly doesn’t 😭

• Haha
Why has she got to keep repeating that she loves red/ginger hair? When she clearly doesn’t 😭
I love red/ginger hair, but I will dedicate a whole story to the fact that my own son doesn’t have red hair 🤣🤣 the woman is beyond help!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Howling at all those ginger replies😂 She is that paranoid she thinks all of those comments are people taking the piss! They're just harmless observations and people being nice you thick stroppy head!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Look at my huge salad! I eat loooaaadddss’

(Actually its on a tiny plate and I’ve super zoomed in)

• Haha
Howling at all those ginger replies😂 She is that paranoid she thinks all of those comments are people taking the piss! They're just harmless observations and people being nice you thick stroppy head!
This is what I thought! She genuinely thinks everyone is winding her up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love red/ginger hair, but I will dedicate a whole story to the fact that my own son doesn’t have red hair 🤣🤣 the woman is beyond help!
The fact she has left off the ‘xxx’ at the end just shows how annoyed she is with it all.
She has made herself look a prize knob by turning nothing into something.

• Heart
  • Haha
The fact she has left off the ‘xxx’ at the end just shows how annoyed she is with it all.
She has made herself look a prize knob by turning nothing into something.
She is prize knob! Thing is if you look at Grayson in the trolley it does look brown, but the picture on the sofa is either filtered to hell or it could be the light. She instantly jumps on it though, she has to bite and not let things go.
I honestly think she is on the verge of some kind of breakdown, nobody can live this false pretence of a life and not crack eventually!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1. Eat an adult sized portion of food
2. Go see the health visitor for a catch up with both boys
3. Quit fake psychotic laughing
4. Hire an interior designer and spend some savings on making a home for the kids rather than a house of mirrors for your own vain needs
5. Tell the truth
6. On realising you can't achieve 1-5 delete all social media and go cry all the spit out your eyes and after your pity party get a job in Primark for the staff discount
And 7 get rid of that psychotic music on her YT videos

• Heart
  • Haha
This is what I thought! She genuinely thinks everyone is winding her up 😂
Her response shows she's a liar, she's not used of being teased at all. A quicker witted person would have a sassy comeback (like tattlers 😉😉) I bet her bro or sister would say something to her when they were kids and she'd stomp off in tears to tell Mazza 😂🙄 fecking drippy bint! No wonder everyone disliked her at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.