Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
So i have the cheek to go on a family holiday without any social media and she leaves slimming world, she’s dressing down and got the gucci trainers on!! Blimey ive got a lot to catch up on!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Wtf is she wearing she looks like a beauty therapist😂 That pink dress is awful🙉 and styled with the clumpy white old lady Primark heels... would love to know who asks for her fashion ideas & tips🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

little07miss

Chatty Member
Oh you fabulous ladies, thanks for helping keep me awake during a night feed! I'll have to thank fopps for originally pointing me over here as its helped me through many a night feed and episode of peppa pig over the last 10 months 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
Why she feels the need to make a comment that the stand in swimming teacher was South African is beyond me. What’s that go to do with anything!?

• Wow
  • Haha

Londongirl5382

She’s always wanted to be a Faiers now she’s making her own “diaries” 🤦‍♀️
I don’t understand the obsession with Faiers. They are a couple of council estate girls who got lucky. They try and show they have class, but they don’t and their dad is a convicted criminal....no class In that at all.

Reactions: 21

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I think she gets away with lying so much because she doesn’t have any actual friends to pull her up on it. If I lied about things my friends would be like ARE YOU OK HUN? but there’s no one apart from rat boy (who blatantly thinks she’s a dxckhead too but is just there for ease imo) who will pull her up on everything she does and her lies.
100% this. My mum would kick my arse if
I went on like she did. My hubby would either leave me or laugh himself to death and my best friends would tell me I’m a massive cunt.

Surrounded by enablers, and they barely have a brain between them.

• Heart
  • Haha

Catwinky

Chatty Member
Definitely not, Nikki won't have eaten any junk food in years. She's petrified of it.
I know that lol the post i'm responding to is talking about theslimmingteacher.
Theslimmingteacher is out of target range so she has been having cheesecakes and allsorts this week when she normally lives on fruit.
Fopps idea of a cheesecake is grapenuts, frozen berries, quark and watered down choc shot.

• Haha
  • Sick

GTSH

Fopps getting fashion advice from Tattle -Finally! Nearly fell off my chair at her wearing trainers 🤣 I had to take a second look.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Well I have given in and watched her last SW vlog and I have to say I was decidedly underwhelmed. If that was the end of my 'gold' goal smashing career I'd feel the biggest failure ever. She had nothing to say about it at all, because not many had much to say about her. Considering she runs, is it 3? large groups, that's a piss poor lot of gifts and messages.. She only showed a few on Instagram... if she was flooded with messages, we'd know all about it! ..I had more than that when I left my job and I knew for a fact none of them liked me😂😂😂 🤷🏼‍♀️ She didn't give 2 fat fucks about any of the cards or gifts. Anyone who loved something so much like she professed to would have been in bits, not double filming the preening and lip sucking and pouting. Where was her message off her 'god' Mrs Slimming World herself? If I've missed it someone help me out. Oh and round of applause to Chris putting out there her true feelings about SW and everyone else - be a flamingo eh? I'll happily be the pigeon guys! I'll come and shit all over you and your Range Rover 👍😘

• Haha

JayS

If anyone wants a summary of the vlog - it's her sitting down behind a mountain of presents and a fast-forward of her opening them.

I mean 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

What a conceited little princess

• Sick
  • Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I’ve only started watching the uhmazing vlog and skipped through a bit..

Did anyone else spot the woman in white to the left of them in costa watching Fopp film Chris? You can clearly tell she’s thinking what an absolute twat 🤣 I tried to screenshot but it’s even funnier watching it, she must say something to her hubby about it as he turns round for a look as well😆
I would be fucking fuming if she filmed me in the background of something and didn’t even have the decency to blur it out. What a bloody horrible invasion of privacy. She is the most inconsiderate cunt.

• Heart
I’m flummoxed and just a little more annoyed with my ex slimming world leader for the blocking of people who say the boys look ginger. My lovely nephew is ginger so I find myself just a bit peed off with her reaction

• Angry

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I’m so confused, just a couple of weeks ago she was for putting the boys in a nursery to focus on herself more then all of a sudden she’s given up slimming world to focus on her boys more? Something’s fishy and I would love a slimming world insider to give us the real reason she’s left Slimming World so abruptly. She’s either left before she was pushed or she does have something else lined up and is just pretending she doesn’t so it looks as though the boys are her priority for a week or two! I don’t think anything she says or does is truthful or sincere.

• Heart

YouDeserveWow

I have a source who says that what Fopp said happened would never happen as Mothercare dont associate with influencers. My source works for Mothercare and when I told them what Fopp had said they sent this "😂😂😂 that would never happen"

• Haha

Shivers

VIP Member
It’s the passive aggressive way she always leaves the ‘x’ off the end of any replies to questions she doesn’t like that cracks me up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why are people saying she’s doing the right thing, getting her framed poems about how important it is to spend time with your children etc etc?! She clearly is not leaving to spend time with her children! It was one day a week for goodness sake! Her career is social media and she clearly has something lined up. She wouldn’t have left if she didn’t. If it was the case that she wanted to spend more time with her babies she would give up work altogether. Social media takes up far more of her time than slimming world ever did! It’s so annoying that people believe her lies time and time again! What is wrong with people 🙈

Em85C

VIP Member
Yeah I've been thinking the same, where's the post of her holding flowers and posing like an American pageant queen?!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
just came across a review on choc shot website by Nikki could not have sounded anymore like she was begging for free choc shot if she tried. haha

https://www.sweetfreedom.co.uk/reviews/#/ (about 2/3 of the way down the page on laptop but may be different on phone)

This is what she said...

Hi my name is Nikki and I’m obsessed with food and shopping, I’m a fopperholic! My passion for food and shopping started 15 years ago. I have always loved food, but that was my problem! I finished college and went off to uni to do a business degree. During my first year I had gained three stone!! With two years left to go I knew I needed to do something about it. My mom and Auntie were both going to Slimming World so I tagged along. I have to confess, I was a bit worried that a slimming group wouldn’t really be the place for me, but from the minute I walked in I was amazed at how welcoming everyone was and how much fun they had. I soon discovered that Food Optimising is all about eating plenty and not going hungry or feeling deprived – there was literally nothing I couldn’t have in moderation. Lager and a bag of crisps were fine – just not ten pints and a family-size pack! I went on to lose 3 stone in 3 months and was hooked!! I’ve been at target now for 15 years and can honestly say it was the best thing I ever did! I loved Slimming World that much I became a Team Developer and a Gold Consultant, I was passionate about helping others. Staying at target meant finding a low syn chocolate fix. When I first tried Choc Shot I was amazed. It regularly features on my blog, Instagram and Facebook pages. I'm constantly being asked about it. For 1/2 syn a teaspoon you just can't go wrong! I have mine with fruit, grapenuts and fat free quark. It's like a cheesecake!! My favourite flavour is the coconut. I have now tried the new Choc Pot chocolate spread and wow! Stunning. I used mine on my pancakes from my channel and in porridge. It didn't last long though as it was so nice!! I tell everyone in my groups and on social media about you. It also featured in a you tube video that's been really popular. Love the stuff!!!!!!!!!' Nikki R
Is she at a job interview? or leaving a review? 😂😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️🤔 She's an absolute embarrassment! 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick