Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FULL FAT CHEESE for the boys - she’s says that so fast so it’s like it doesn’t affect her waistline her uttering those words
Does anyone else think that whilst she says it she probably doesn't even buy it, let alone cook with it? Especially because she says that she eats their leftovers...she would NEVER eat full fat cheese...she only sniffs the low fat one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iv just noticed when she’s telling us about the gifted walker she’s not even tagged mothercare probably their officially one is mothercareuk not just mothercare. So maybe she was bullshitting

Reactions: 8
Im sorry but wtf would someone who looks like a head on a stick follow sw?? Just duck off you annoying witch and go eat some food, preferably a fuckin giant gob stopper to kill that screeching false laugh🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does she use the wrong bit of the grater to grate cheese?? She uses the Parmesan bit for cheddar?? Those poor boys, cheesy beans minus the cheese!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was it when she went to London on a train to that event thing? She made a point of saying she had half a sarnie and got absolutely roasted for it 😂😂😂
Ooooh yes you're right she did. Be another few years before it happens again I'm sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A long time I expect. Can't imagine being out and about and not being able to even grab a sandwhich from somewhere if I was hungry. Or if she got invited for lunch at someone's house would she be giving them a list of what she can eat before she goes 😂

Whenever she goes to friends places she either says they had SW friendly options or makes a big point of saying ‘they had loads of lovely food but I didn’t eat any’

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Whenever she goes to friends places she either says they had SW friendly options or makes a big point of saying ‘they had loads of lovely food but I didn’t eat any’
Well if I had invited someone specifically for lunch and they didnt eat something i would think that very odd. When the boys start school and she meets school mums is she going to introduce herself as Nikki who only eats slimmingworld food 😂 I wonder what she thinks will happen if she let's herself eat a normal meal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wonder when the last time was she ate a slice of white bread?
Or a whole bar of chocolate, proper crisps, chips, a whole slice of cake, fish and chips. All these in moderation is normal and yes it's not to be consumed every day but each every now and then would not make you fat. She needs to get a life and live a little

Reactions: 11
Im sorry but wtf would someone who looks like a head on a stick follow sw?? Just duck off you annoying witch and go eat some food, preferably a fuckin giant gob stopper to kill that screeching false laugh🤬
You never hold back on your posts do you fair play 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She probably just eats 1/2 bars of grenade bars and all those hi fi mint bars she stupidly realised last week that shouldn’t have gone on sale till this week

Reactions: 2
Wait for it....
That picture of the boys this morning, someone’s asked where she got chairs from and she’s replied Cosatto and now ‘Cosatto’ want to share the picture.
I’m sure we’ll see all about in her stories soon enough

Reactions: 3
Wait for it....
That picture of the boys this morning, someone’s asked where she got chairs from and she’s replied Cosatto and now ‘Cosatto’ want to share the picture.
I’m sure we’ll see all about in her stories soon enough
I wonder if somewhere out there on the interwebs there too will be an essay to Cosatto that someone will discover one day about how much she loves chairs

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.