Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Are her eyes even open in this picture?

Also I'd applaud the trainers if she just wore them without making an announcement she was wearing them.
Just live! Just do stuff without filming or photographing everything.
I would say who is brainless enough to enjoy her content but oh my god the comments on her latest pictures begging for a morning video so they don't have to wait all day... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I love this comment 😂 it’s all about engagement, she hasn’t even acknowledged half of the replies.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Chasing_pavements

Oh Fopps. The phrase “Don’t give up your day job..” was coined for your YouTube/Insta career. Utterly vapid, boring, boastful.. responses to comments are bitchy, patronising and condescending. You aren’t going to make it.

• Haha
  • Heart

little07miss

Chatty Member
I’m a bit late watching the Sunday family day thing but what the hell is that all about! First of all costa is the worst of all the coffee shop chains, it’s so grim! And why would you go to costa and then go to subway, don’t costa sell food and subway sell coffee?! She reminds me of my 14 year old sister who’s favourite thing to do at weekends is sit in Starbucks with the most elaborate fruity drink possible thinking she looks cool with her friends and then sits in subway/mac Donald’s for hours on end because they’ve got no where else to go! Why don’t they just go for brunch in a cafe or lunch in a pub or something, costa and subway are places you go when you’re out and about and busy!
And then filming at the grandparents just felt like we were intruding. Had to stop watching! It physically cringes me out.
I know because surely if someone was actually a foodie they'd enjoy doing things like visiting independent coffee shops or little restaurants...not mass market, fast food chains?

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
How unimpressed did Chris seem when she was saying about the party and what happens if it rains, where will everyone go!? He was like ‘indoors....’.

• Haha

Nfgiven21

Poor Lawson!!!!! The way she’s dragging his feet along in that walker literally broke my heart! You can see him curl his little toes under before she does it each time as if to make it not as bad for himself! His face too! Can clearly see he’s in pain! I actually hate this woman, she clearly does not care about lawson as much as the chosen one! I really hope someone picks her up and drags her along a hard floor so she can see how it feels!

Nikki stop forcing your children to do things they aren’t ready to do just for likes on the gram! Grow the hell up!!! And put your children first!!!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I agree with 90% of the comments on here but at times it feels like people are trying to prove how good a parent they are by posting how old their children were when they walked etc etc. I honestly don’t think it matters! All of my children were so different! My son was sooo late in doing most things but he’s fine. I think the point is that rather than acknowledging it or asking advice, she continues to pretend it’s not happening. She continues to prop them up and pretend they can do things that they can’t!

I think with regards the things she is buying/ gifted, there are so many conflicting opinions on everything and it literally changes form year to year. Most of the health visitors I have met have been appalling so I think you have to make your own choices and do your own research. That said they certainly don’t need Nike clumpy (if that’s a word 😂) trainers! For gods sake! 🙈

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Cannot believe she's done a story to say about the red hair does it really matter???!!!! 🙄🙄🙄 I feel emabrassed for her I really do

• Haha

Babyharry5

I don’t believe this bullshit of her having loads of savings and money either - money talks, wealth whispers, and she talks about it far too much not to have to worry about it.

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Imagine she goes to group and nobody has done anything for her, no flowers, no gifts... just business as usual. She’ll be able to hear my laughter from up north!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Worryingly, the pan that the boys ‘magic’ banana pancakes are cooked in looks like it has frylight in it as it is white and foamy and oil definitely doesn’t look like that 😢 ( what’s magic about them? Is it that you didn’t actually cook them and they just appeared on your feed via a previous photo 🤣 )

• Haha
  • Sad

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I think that lady’s too nice for us. God, just when you think you can’t hate Fopps any more you see this. What a stuck up horror she is!

• Angry

Dannie

Chatty Member
Yes your completely right. My husband is a scout leader and we have two boys that are brothers and very close in age that can’t be photographed on our Facebook page due to them being adopted. I don’t know the full back story but I do know that they came from a rough upbringing. Now they are the sweetest boys and very well looked after but their adopted parents are very strict on them being photographed. Nikki needs to open her bloody eyes and see the bigger picture. Shove your boys all over social media but don’t do it with other people’s children. I would literally lose my shit if she was near my child doing it. One day she’s going to cross the line and will come across someone who’s literally going to ram her phone up her behind.

• Heart

Whiskygal

VIP Member
Omg - I’ve been blocked!! 😂😂
Literally just commented saying the boys were turning into little redheads. 😂
What a fucking loser.

• Haha