Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she put on her stories that she got them sit on cars with backs on them or did I imagine it? 🤔 Also, I saw in her latest shite vlog they have those push along walkers with all the buttons on the front etc. What's wrong with encouraging them to use those if they can stand? She is gonna be a laughing stock at channel mum surely 🤷🏼‍♀️
She said they are too big for boys 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It's quite sickening really. I give all of my unwanted baby clothes and baby items to charity shops rather than sell them on for a few quid. We're not as well off as fopperbollocks says she is.. if I can mange it surely she can!
This !! I’m not well off but I love taking stuff to the charity shop. I could sell quite a few bits but I just feel better to give to charity and hope they benefit. I sometimes feel lazy and wasteful but I just see it as donating to charity now.

Reactions: 12
It’s a screen shot from 2012 x
Oh is it? 😂 I was gonna say she really is losing it!

This !! I’m not well off but I love taking stuff to the charity shop. I could sell quite a few bits but I just feel better to give to charity and hope they benefit. I sometimes feel lazy and wasteful but I just see it as donating to charity now.
I've been lucky to have had family and friends who bought me lots of gifts for the baby too. These too get passed on when not needed. I always think there are people who aren't so lucky. So to see she even sells gifted items for what I'm going to assume is her own gain, just stuns me tbh when she can clearly spare it 😕

She said they are too big for boys 😂
What a bloody tit she is. They'll be allowed them when they're 18 then after she's done with the walker

Last edited:
Is it me or are her eyelids starting to look really wrinkly? It might just be that all the layers of cack ahe sticks on is sitting in the wrinkles and making them look more obvious. Or she needs to book herself a botox app.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unfollowed Fopperholic a while ago, she's certainly done well for herself making a career out of losing 2.5 stone about twenty years ago i'll give her that! She still pops up on my timeline now and again, can spot it's her a mile off when it's a woman wearing something leopard print

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's odd, someone called instagirl (member since 30 June and this was her only comment) commented that she had worked with Mothercare in December now her comment and account has gone

• Wow
Reactions: 3
just came across a review on choc shot website by Nikki could not have sounded anymore like she was begging for free choc shot if she tried. haha

https://www.sweetfreedom.co.uk/reviews/#/ (about 2/3 of the way down the page on laptop but may be different on phone)

This is what she said...

Hi my name is Nikki and I’m obsessed with food and shopping, I’m a fopperholic! My passion for food and shopping started 15 years ago. I have always loved food, but that was my problem! I finished college and went off to uni to do a business degree. During my first year I had gained three stone!! With two years left to go I knew I needed to do something about it. My mom and Auntie were both going to Slimming World so I tagged along. I have to confess, I was a bit worried that a slimming group wouldn’t really be the place for me, but from the minute I walked in I was amazed at how welcoming everyone was and how much fun they had. I soon discovered that Food Optimising is all about eating plenty and not going hungry or feeling deprived – there was literally nothing I couldn’t have in moderation. Lager and a bag of crisps were fine – just not ten pints and a family-size pack! I went on to lose 3 stone in 3 months and was hooked!! I’ve been at target now for 15 years and can honestly say it was the best thing I ever did! I loved Slimming World that much I became a Team Developer and a Gold Consultant, I was passionate about helping others. Staying at target meant finding a low syn chocolate fix. When I first tried Choc Shot I was amazed. It regularly features on my blog, Instagram and Facebook pages. I'm constantly being asked about it. For 1/2 syn a teaspoon you just can't go wrong! I have mine with fruit, grapenuts and fat free quark. It's like a cheesecake!! My favourite flavour is the coconut. I have now tried the new Choc Pot chocolate spread and wow! Stunning. I used mine on my pancakes from my channel and in porridge. It didn't last long though as it was so nice!! I tell everyone in my groups and on social media about you. It also featured in a you tube video that's been really popular. Love the stuff!!!!!!!!!' Nikki R

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
just came across a review on choc shot website by Nikki could not have sounded anymore like she was begging for free choc shot if she tried. haha

https://www.sweetfreedom.co.uk/reviews/#/ (about 2/3 of the way down the page on laptop but may be different on phone)

This is what she said...

Hi my name is Nikki and I’m obsessed with food and shopping, I’m a fopperholic! My passion for food and shopping started 15 years ago. I have always loved food, but that was my problem! I finished college and went off to uni to do a business degree. During my first year I had gained three stone!! With two years left to go I knew I needed to do something about it. My mom and Auntie were both going to Slimming World so I tagged along. I have to confess, I was a bit worried that a slimming group wouldn’t really be the place for me, but from the minute I walked in I was amazed at how welcoming everyone was and how much fun they had. I soon discovered that Food Optimising is all about eating plenty and not going hungry or feeling deprived – there was literally nothing I couldn’t have in moderation. Lager and a bag of crisps were fine – just not ten pints and a family-size pack! I went on to lose 3 stone in 3 months and was hooked!! I’ve been at target now for 15 years and can honestly say it was the best thing I ever did! I loved Slimming World that much I became a Team Developer and a Gold Consultant, I was passionate about helping others. Staying at target meant finding a low syn chocolate fix. When I first tried Choc Shot I was amazed. It regularly features on my blog, Instagram and Facebook pages. I'm constantly being asked about it. For 1/2 syn a teaspoon you just can't go wrong! I have mine with fruit, grapenuts and fat free quark. It's like a cheesecake!! My favourite flavour is the coconut. I have now tried the new Choc Pot chocolate spread and wow! Stunning. I used mine on my pancakes from my channel and in porridge. It didn't last long though as it was so nice!! I tell everyone in my groups and on social media about you. It also featured in a you tube video that's been really popular. Love the stuff!!!!!!!!!' Nikki R
Is she at a job interview? or leaving a review? 😂😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️🤔 She's an absolute embarrassment! 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

This is what she said...

How embarrassing, what I really want to know is after writing this essay did they send her a free choc shot?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

This is what she said...

I remember her choc shot and quark obsession bit didnt actually realise how obsessive she was back then. She used to water down the choc shot to make it go further!! It was 1/2 syn! Just have another teaspoon of it then you daft bint!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I remember her choc shot and quark obsession bit didnt actually realise how obsessive she was back then. She used to water down the choc shot to make it go further!! It was 1/2 sun! Just have another teaspoon of it them you daft bint!
Omg that screams eating disorder big time 🙉

Reactions: 9
i was searching for something else that i had noticed the other day that she had changed after it had been on tattle but i cant find it lol.

but what i did see is that her Tattle profile is more popular than her channel mum profile.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m a bit late watching the Sunday family day thing but what the hell is that all about! First of all costa is the worst of all the coffee shop chains, it’s so grim! And why would you go to costa and then go to subway, don’t costa sell food and subway sell coffee?! She reminds me of my 14 year old sister who’s favourite thing to do at weekends is sit in Starbucks with the most elaborate fruity drink possible thinking she looks cool with her friends and then sits in subway/mac Donald’s for hours on end because they’ve got no where else to go! Why don’t they just go for brunch in a cafe or lunch in a pub or something, costa and subway are places you go when you’re out and about and busy!
And then filming at the grandparents just felt like we were intruding. Had to stop watching! It physically cringes me out.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

This is what she said...

She couldn’t be anymore desperate for engagement at the moment. To the point that she is actually making a complete tool of herself!

Reactions: 10
She couldn’t be anymore desperate for engagement at the moment. To the point that she is actually making a complete tool of herself!
not sure how long ago it was but she does the same now so probably always has. i thought she was some sort of ambassador for Spiceintice or JD seasonings but she hardly ever mentions them

Reactions: 7
Is she for real most mummy bloggers ask how can I get my baby to sleep longer. Hers sleeps till 7 cause she’s trained them to! Why is asking how she can get More sleep. Errr don’t look at your phone when you wake up 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Omg her latest story on Instagram has infuriated me.... also I actually think she looked good on her story not knackered at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.