Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kinks on her crown offend me greatly (from someone who suffers from them and has spent a good proportion of her life creating deep frown lines trying to smooth them out).

Her hair is 1. Very patchy brassy.....2. Very patchy purple......3. Incredibly dry.......who on earth would spend all that money on products for that outcome?

How many products does this bleep use in a day? It's insane. What a thick bastard she is for playing into the hands of these companies, who offer no better than a urine hair rinse.

Thanks!
You kill me 😂😂😂

Latest post.. She needs a "plan that she will actually follow"
She's gonna either a) do a Joe wicks and pretend she's the master of baby led weaning (cue book/video channel)
B) become an online "nutritionist" aka advise people to eat mug cakes 7 days a week
C) jump on another diet trend, keto perhaps?
I thought the same. She's been a gold consultant taking peoples money for years, now all of a sudden she's gonna come out and say I've found a new plan blah blah... one she's been on since the start no doubt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
But I thought you said he had never held a baby before in his life before you had your twins?

Tut tut Nicola. Pants on fire are they?

Sorry I've been quiet today guys I've had some ME TIME!!! True story. I've had three hours away from my babies! And come December at my next appointment I'll get another three hours. Cos ya see fopps, that's all the me time some of us get, and some of us like it because we would rather be with our children!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Where’s this gossip about not so clean Chris then?! I’m intrigued. My ex was a professional golfer and he said all the golf pros (ie the likes of Chris who give lessons, often to bored rich housewives) were all knobbing multiple women! If this is your inside info, please do share! Imagine her botoxed face if he was shagging some 50+ housewife 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
You kill me 😂😂😂

I thought the same. She's been a gold consultant taking peoples money for years, now all of a sudden she's gonna come out and say I've found a new plan blah blah... one she's been on since the start no doubt!
Yeh and she's trademarked it "Starvation Nation"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where’s this gossip about not so clean Chris then?! I’m intrigued. My ex was a professional golfer and he said all the golf pros (ie the likes of Chris who give lessons, often to bored rich housewives) were all knobbing multiple women! If this is your inside info, please do share! Imagine her botoxed face if he was shagging some 50+ housewife 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think he's at the root of her frantic behaviour and insecurities. Imagine they broke up! It's like it's always in the back of her mind, how much she goes on about how independent she is and how much she's saved. Like she'll need those resources one day. Her whole life is a lie.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think he's at the root of her frantic behaviour and insecurities. Imagine they broke up! It's like it's always in the back of her mind, how much she goes on about how independent she is and how much she's saved. Like she'll need those resources one day. Her whole life is a lie.
Totally agree. The obsessing over how she looks and her weight stems from somewhere. They just honestly seem so miserable together. Photos look forced and they interact so weird on camera... just not a normal relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The kinks on her crown offend me greatly (from someone who suffers from them and has spent a good proportion of her life creating deep frown lines trying to smooth them out).

Her hair is 1. Very patchy brassy.....2. Very patchy purple......3. Incredibly dry.......who on earth would spend all that money on products for that outcome?

How many products does this bleep use in a day? It's insane. What a thick bastard she is for playing into the hands of these companies, who offer no better than a urine hair rinse.

Thanks!
Gazillions but zero are food related!
Latest post.. She needs a "plan that she will actually follow"
She's gonna either a) do a Joe wicks and pretend she's the master of baby led weaning (cue book/video channel)
B) become an online "nutritionist" aka advise people to eat mug cakes 7 days a week
C) jump on another diet trend, keto perhaps?
Cue a name change! She's gonna go all out with a new slimming club based on good old Marjorie Dawes! Introducng 'Dustbuster!' Don't worry that it's all been done before, so have her food pictures 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Immediately thought of Patrick Swayze in Dirty dancing then thought well he's no Johnny but old Nikki looks a whole lot like that old bird he fucked for cash 😂

• Haha
So the hair video went down well with her followers, 2 hrs later and a massive 4 comments 😬

• Haha
Oh god that screeching today has nearly tipped me over the edge. Felt a Me, Myself and Irene moment coming on listening to it.

Never seen two less engaged kids... from the posts with Chris and others they clearly seem to enjoy interaction so it speaks volumes that the person with them all the time doesn’t even illicit some sort of response from them. All joking about her aside, it is bloody disgraceful that she’s 11 months in and has so little of a bond with those boys. Never seen anything like it tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Totally agree. The obsessing over how she looks and her weight stems from somewhere. They just honestly seem so miserable together. Photos look forced and they interact so weird on camera... just not a normal relationship.
I can't stand the woman at all but she seemed so much happier and confident without him and in the lead up to her wedding. It all seems to have gone tits up since then. I tried to watch the husband & wife questions... It was toe-curling embarrassing for them. He just takes the piss out of her, he won't even look at the camera half the time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Guessing shes been reading here again as I seen the boys are now allowed to use there own spoons and feed themselves? However poor Lawson gets a telling off for not actually eating it 😂🙈

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hasn't she got one of those dyson hair dryers or air warp things that are meant to be terrible for your hair. I'll admit I spend far too much keeping on top of my greys and really look after my hair. My hairdresser was telling me about a client she has who had fabulous hair in really good condition. Since she's had one of those air wraps she said its dry, brittle and full of split ends.
I have the Dyson Hair Dryer and my hair is in so much better condition. I dye my hair every 6 weeks and it’s improved so much since I have been using it. Think it’s to do with the quicker drying time and the heat temp on it. It dries really quickly and feels a lot cooler on your hair when in use. However my daughter asked for the dyson air wrap and I told her She will a get normal curl wand and shut up and be grateful for it 🤐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d believe her saying her jeans were tight if she ever wore the bastard things and not leopard print dresses 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gazillions but zero are food related!

Cue a name change! She's gonna go all out with a new slimming club based on good old Marjorie Dawes! Introducng 'Dustbuster!' Don't worry that it's all been done before, so have her food pictures 😉
Well I had a little nose on her tit website the other day and there was an advert for some daft diet to sign up to called noom. I'm assuming ads dont just appear from random on websites?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.