Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've been lurking reading for a while, mainly because my 8 month old has just mastered crawling so my life is even more chaotic parenting than before 🤪 but I've just seen her stories and I HAVE to comment - how the feck has she only just discovered the "that's not my..." books?!

We've been collecting them since he was tiny, she really is a very very ignorant nut case isn't she

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

QueenThea

Long time lurker first time poster 👋

I’ve been thinking this for a while and as much as I agree Fopps is a total narcissist obsessed with keeping up with appearances- heels at a farm park 🙄 I do worry she might be struggling mentally and I say this from experience.

It’s very apparent the boys have significant milestone delays and Fopps will (or should) be quite worried about this and there’s been a steady decline in content including the boys.

My eldest son has a significant speech delay and is being assessed for other things but when it became apparent that he was so far behind other children his age I became quite withdrawn and avoided toddler groups/ play dates - as if the people there hadn’t met him before and hadn’t noticed 🙄 I hadn’t long had my second child and i don’t think I had postnatal depression(not diagnosed anyway)but I was very very low emotionally.

Fopps showed far too much of her life online before the boys so clearly thought it was going be some fairy tale to have perfect children who would slot right in to her lifestyle. So to be experiencing the opposite may have sent her into a spiral.

Anyway I could be wrong and someone might have brought this up before but there’s too much emphasis on ‘me’ time it’s almost like distancing herself.

Also, Fopps, since you read here. If this is the case speak to someone. I did and I realised that despite his perceived differences my little man is amazing - and the progress he makes daily is astounding sometimes. And he and us will be ok because we all have each other ☺

Oh and during this time I became obsessed about food and exercise. It was the one thing about myself I had constant control

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Sandra_1984

Long time lurker here (found you guys by googling "foperholic annoying" ha)! I'm absolutely appalled with her right now. She's clearly plonked those boys up against that sofa just to film how advanced and superior they are because she's the ultimate twin super mom. She's disgusting how she's using them like this. Them poor, poor boys. I don't even know if I'm making much sense because I'm genuinely in shock at how she can be so bloody stupid, vapid, insecure.... She could honestly hurt those boys, but who cares hey fopps, as long as they look good on the gram.

As for tapping them and screeching at them. Sorry, words just fail me. Of course she'll say that they stood up on their own. Lawson did it first and grey grey just had to copy because he couldn't bear to be left out, especially from the awfully traumatic time he had being bullied by Lawson in the womb eye roll.

I actually used to really like her but aside from people who abuse their children, she is the worst type of parent. Vapid, stupid, unwilling to listen to advice and will do anything and everything to look good on social media, when in reality she looks like a complete and utter twit.

Sorry, I've really gone off on one here, but she is just abhorrent. I'm a twin mum too (though mine are 14 now), so I can see how full of poo she is. Someone who eats that many prunes should not be so full of shit.

• Heart
  • Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
“I’ve tried to understand it but really can’t” I’ll make it easier for you Nikki. Not everyone thinks the sun shines out of your arse. Some people aren’t sheep and have their own opinions, without having to fall in line like the rest of your fan club. Some people can see past the facade, and through the show you put on. You’re fake, and clueless, and a billy bullshitter. Some of us rooted for you throughout your ivf, but when you got what you wanted you didn’t put them first, you’re always about you, how you look, what you want, how you want it first, then Chris second and then those babies that you treat like performing seals. I hope when you look back on your kids childhood you can live with yourself that you’ve chose to use them for your own ends. I could go on, but I won’t as your little fabricated assumptions and games on social media, are boring me. Imagine being your age and needing all this attention. YOUR life is obviously lacking somewhere, not any of ours here, despite what your minions tell you.

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Honestly now it’s just getting on my tits!!! I am actually livid watching that.

Rather than go “oh wait, all these people can’t be wrong maybe I am a shit mother so I’ll read some books” she’s decided to prove us all wrong by standing them up when they’ve not properly learned how to use their legs? If she’d actually helped them develop over the last few months they’d be able to do this shit on their own... THEY ARE NOT PERFORMING MONKIES. Stop plastering them all over your Instagram to get validation Nicki, you conceited, dumb boot.

Honest to god, all you’re doing is showing how your social media account is of more importance to you than two beautiful living, breathing human beings... I hope the primark hauls and new cars are worth it to you, you materialistic moron. What an absolute disgrace of a parent.

Also... as someone with fertility issues you should be bloody ashamed of yourself. There are people out there so much more deserving and able as parents who can’t conceive and you’ve finally had your twins and are pissing this amazing miracle right up the wall. Total fucking joke.

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Hahahahahahaha she’s FINALLY BOUGHT BOOKS AND TOYS. Imagine your kids being nearly a year old before you buy them shit? And all off prime cause, ya know, #affiliatelink!

That story with the pop up toy “oh wow your first time”... that is a disgrace. Nicki, you have fucking failed as a parent that the first time your child is using a pop up toy is at ten months.

And the story about not neglecting her body and being able to look after it and her kids? That’s the point... you HAVE neglected your kids. They are so, so far behind because you’re choosing to go and get manicures, skinny lattes and body pump classes rather than actually play on the floor with them.

She is a fucking half wit though tbh, it’s not just her fault, Chris is equally to blame for this parenting shit-show.

At this rate the boys will be sitting in nappies in P1 and just pointing at things cause they they haven’t learned how to talk. I despair... have actually lost the will to live today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Why did she HAVE to come on here then 🤔 the thing is I can totally agree with her about people being nasty and not wanting to give them the time of day and in real life you wouldn’t be friends with them... but the truth is Nikki half of the comments in fact probably more than half of the comments you delete and block aren’t even nasty they just have a different opinion to you or say something you don’t like.. for example the woman today saying about the dress? Why delete that? And she talks so much SHIT saying why should she waste her time replying urrrrrm Hun you do reply, then delete, then block and block anyone who’s liked it so You’re spending time on it??? And again with the gym comments no one is giving you shit for taking time out
For the gym!!!! Literally no one!!! People are giving you shit because you lie about it complaining that it’s your only time away from them but it’s not because you’re getting your hair done nails done Botox Filler date nights whatever THAT is why people give you shit for it because it’s not the only time away from them and then you cry you get no me time 🤔🤔🤔 OK Nikki 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 More and more of your sheep are joining this site because they’re seeing through your bullshit, so whatever your secret goals are likely regarding becoming a social media sensation might aswell be forgotten about unless you become more realistic and relatable 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Sorry for the essay and lack of punctuation ladies 😂. Very very self sufficient over here just got the twins bathed and to bed alone and her video has irked me!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
“You’re such an inspiration” Why the actual hell is she?! For standing in her mirror in a dress posing ?! She’s had so much help to look has she does...boob job, teeth being straightened, non surgical nose job, cheek filler, Botox, she’s had help with her kids being minded whilst she goes to the personal trainer and the gym classes...how is that inspirational ?!?!? Give anyone some work done, the money for it and countless shopping hauls and time to exercise and they would too?! She’s hardly found the cure for cancer has she with posing at the gym and posing in her polyester get ups, but suuuuuuch an inspiration y’all!!!! Can’t society just look up to women who actually achieve things with their lives, and not these fake wannabes on social media!!! Drives me mad!

• Heart
Me time when my kids were younger meant going to the 24hour supermarket at 10pm!

And I had twins that were 4 weeks early, and they still managed to teach all the milestones. She needs to grow up and stop being such a spoilt brat

• Heart
  • Haha

PatsyDarling

Off topic slightly, but can I just say that being new-ish to this forum, that the contributors to these posts are bloody hilarious. Very clever, witty and sharp. I know Fopps provides the material, but some of the comments are just brilliant - you’re a witty lot. As you were 😘

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Imagine going to a family day out where everyone else is casual, and moreso comfy when they’ll be running around after their kids, and then you come across Bullshit Barbie over there. Surely she should leave the wearing leotards to the younger girls by now. Talk about trying to cling onto her youth. Desperate af.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
One of those “I don’t have to change my style just because I have kids” kind of women. You carry on then Fopps, just remember when one of your children is about to fall at a playground etc, and you can’t catch them because you can’t move fast enough in your heels, what are you going to say then “oops, but at least I looked good” ?! Really is a silly fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

JayS

Can anyone explain why she got 100x more upset over a comment about a foundation, rather than the ones calling her out about her kids development /lack of parental instinct?

Christ no wonder her mother / family don't cross her. Honestly she reminds me so much of a family member of mine and absolutely no one has the balls to stand up to her. I hope Fopps doesn't punish her kids by "blocking" them, i.e silent treatment when they're older.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
just catching up as been super busy moving house.....yak! you lot do me good, so so funny as usual and never miss a fopperbollocks trick ;)
I watched her what I eat in a day shite, too funny! could she bang on any more about not being 100% on plan and not following SW totally, read here much Nikki ;) its getting embarrassing for her how often she reacts immediately to what we discuss and FFS fopps eating 2 toddler spoonfuls of your kids brekkie is not living on the edge! stuff a bacon roll in your mouth as you feed the kids and we may believe you're as reckless as you like to make out!
If she says they have "full fat milk" or "full fat yogurt" one more time im gonna poke my own eyes out, just call it milk or yogurt you daft bint! all it shows is how obsessed she is with fat, calories etc, never once did i tell anyone my kids had "full fat" anything, shes even got her kids on a bloody diet grrrrrrr
Also gonna sound a bitch here but im going to hell for some of my tattle comments anyway so here goes......the lollipop head look is not good on her, she suddenly looks older and a little haggered, has the botox top up been left a little overdue? eat some proper carbs woman cos your face is starting to look like Doris from the pop in centre ;)
so in summary.......who the fook cares what you sniff or nibble all day, its a bunch of arse anyway and you're clearly trying to justify why we all call out your utter bollocks version of SW.
wow I feel so much better getting that off my chest, as you were ladies......you rock ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

Shivers

VIP Member
She’s honestly really annoyed me with that post today. Yet another moan about how she feels she’s being guilted out for exercising when it isn’t that at all. It’s that she is so out of touch with the reality for so many mums and can’t see how lucky she is with all the help she’s got.

I’m due any day now and we will have no help whatsoever when it comes to childcare, not from either set of parents as they work and we’ve no siblings etc to help either. My husband will have some time off but then he’s back to work full time (at least 38 hours a week Fopp, not just a Thursday afternoon and some fannying about on a laptop during the week). Then I’ll be juggling the baby on my own, as well as a full time degree and part time job, with paid childcare when we need it which will be extremely difficult emotionally and financially to do.

Going to the gym, a personal trainer, the hairdressers, nights out together or with friends, Gucci (as if) or even Primark will be out of the question for a very long time. Every minute we have together will be precious and spent engaging with and making memories with our daughter. And you can be sure I won’t be wearing heels during any of it.

And to say she feels no guilt. Wow. My baby isn’t even here yet and already the mum guilt has begun about the times we’ll have to leave her but have no other choice to do. But like that post about narcissistic people said, guilt isn’t something people like her are capable of. She truly believes she is doing a great job as (twin!) mum and it’s only those boys who will suffer for it. With the amount of help she and Chris have the lack of development in those boys is honestly shameful.

• Heart

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Somebody commented on her make up post that Estée Lauder double wear was not dewy but heavy and matte and even that got deleted!!!

• Wow
  • Haha