Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

little07miss

Chatty Member
Anyone clock the toys attached to them pram today.

Seriously...she's so predictable.

We need to start playing a game of what can we make Fopperbollocks do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Saw a quote it won’t let me post the screenshot

‘If you Raise your children you get to spoil your grandchildren.. If you Spoil your children you will raise your grandchildren’

• Heart
Goodness! She is a very conceited woman. Nothing is natural at all, everything is staged and contrived. Even her interactions with those little boys! The forcing them to stand and finger jabbing is really uncomfortable to watch. She is doing it all for Instagram. It is NOT NORMAL. I have significant experience in child protection/development and if I were to assess her interactions with the boys serious guidance would be required.

• Heart

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Ps I'm not 40..... think she missed the "take care" off the response aka fuck off you're blocked.

• Haha

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I didn’t believe her either, however I seem another post on Facebook for something similar about 10 miles from where she is.

But seriously if you saw that would you carry on your walk and do a Freeman’s catalogue pose to show you are shocked? People without an audience would just call the police and get out of there, not think about what to post on the gram about it
“I couldn’t run because I had the pushchair” they have wheels? You can run with a pushchair, what you can’t do is run in ridiculous heels!!

• Haha

Catwinky

Chatty Member
Rattling through these threads!
Fopps is the gift that keeps on giving that's why!
Some of the treads on here are stale where the people posting just post the same insults and criticisms over and over around in circles, they are a chore to read.
It's always fun and fresh content on the fopps thread though!
Credit where credits due to Nikki for always giving us something fresh to laugh at 🤣

• Haha

Babyharry5

Another long time lurker and first time poster - eek

It’s so obvious with her latest stories that she has propped both of the boys standing up at the sofa , just to take a video. Neither one of them are comfortable, neither are moving and they both look scared to death.

For me, it’s the lack of any movement at all that’s concerning, no excitement ( apart from 1/2 a smile ) in the swings, no babbling or squealing when the bubble machine was turned on.
As a mother ( only one though, so not a super mum) I’d be seriously concerned

• Heart
Reactions: 21

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
odd for sure, like she's been told to jump in and reply to help interaction and show support yet she just looks a tit and her grammar is shocking, your when clearly should be you're, not really doing fopps any favours at all ;)
Fopps Mum always reminds me of an 8 year old writing to her penpal. Never quite knows what to say so just likes everything / glad about everything. It's so cringe.

• Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
The thing is, she's now admitted that she didn't realise she should be helping them to sit up. So realistically she isn't going to know how to encourage standing up. Why doesn't she just admit she doesn't know what to do and ask for help? She doesn't have anyone fooled by this morning's fiasco, it's obvious that if they've only just sat up, there is no way they would be standing unaided. They need to practice standing by holding onto a walker or better still, a parent. You can't just plonk them in front of the setter and expect they will know what to do. When you are holding a phone in front of them, they can't see your face and more importantly, your mouth. They need to see your mouth to learn how to make shapes with their own mouths to start babbling and talking. I've seen Grayson blowing raspberries and saying Dada but I've not see either of them babble. Come on Nikki, put your children's needs before your own. You don't need to go to the gym, you can take them out for a walk, point things out to them and tell them the names of things. Clicking your fingers at them isn't going to help. Ask to see a health visitor, get advice. Don't ever use the 'oh I didn't know' card again.

• Heart

frillseeker

Her comments about their day out at soft play made me laugh. Not I loved it there because the boys really enjoy it and I love seeing them happy and playing or anything that a normal mum would say. Nope..she comes out with 'I loved it because of the diet cherry Pepsi, skinny cappuccinos and jacket potatoes.' Get a life FFS!!!! She's just not normal!

• Haha
So now she is showing she actually knows what a baby bank is, maybe she could donate the things she’s gifted and doesn’t want instead of selling them then! What would she do without this site with all the hints and tips we give her!

• Haha

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Poor Lawson he looks so uncomfortable! He is not ready to stand, because she delayed their sitting she is now forcing them to stand!
And Nikki, they are not animals, stop clicking at them. How about putting the damm phone away, stop trying to prove a point and give your poor boys quality time!

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I honestly think we’re about to see her unravel.

She’s at a bit of a breaking point... her social media is becoming a chore because more and more people are seeing through all her shit, she reeks of desperation on every single post and her engagement is low for such a high following.

The fact she’s posting about negativity and having a bit of a strop shows how much it’s all getting to her, coupled with the fact she’s now beginning to realise what a fucking arse she’s making of motherhood and she’s altering her behaviour and posts to trying and placate people on tattle shows just how much it’s getting to her.

She’s due a bit of a meltdown I think, her behaviour seems like it’s getting more and more manic.

• Heart

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Those shoes ! they make me shudder who the hell has told her they look good do you think she needs to go the Specsavers she really is a prize pratt
They are her going out shoes don’t think she owns any other ones for ‘out out’ lol
Awwww she does try bless her she needs to stop trying to aspire to girls in their 20’s though 🙄
Fopps’ out out checklist -
Ten tonne of highlighter ✔
God awful overlined lips ✔
Hooker heels ✔
Gucci belt (how dare someone assume that came with the dress BLOCK) ✔
Cheap polyester leopard dress ✔

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I had a little look at "fit husbands no-one is a patch on my Chris" instagram and it seems that he follows quite a few hot, young, sporty golfer girls ... (Yes I am that sad :ROFLMAO:) I wonder if this makes FOP (very vain man who likes to dress fancy) insecure? As she seems the type who always has to try and be the prettiest, blondest, skinniest, most tanned, most dressed up, most made-up kinda person in the room or she isn't happy. She's so vain and controlling... I just can't see it going down well with her, when we see she is still crying over Bazza like she's just run out of turkey mince & Aldi is shut ...:sneaky: :unsure:

• Haha

Em85C

VIP Member
Only just catching up after a manic day!! Wow that reply back to lolly Martin re the double wear was so so bitchy, really think that was her true colours coming out!!

Ok so the park visit wasn't planned but who the fuck wears heels/sandals when out with the kids in general anyway?! Godsake.

The entertainment just keeps on coming doesn't it 😂😂

• Haha
“I’ve tried to understand it but really can’t” I’ll make it easier for you Nikki. Not everyone thinks the sun shines out of your arse. Some people aren’t sheep and have their own opinions, without having to fall in line like the rest of your fan club. Some people can see past the facade, and through the show you put on. You’re fake, and clueless, and a billy bullshitter. Some of us rooted for you throughout your ivf, but when you got what you wanted you didn’t put them first, you’re always about you, how you look, what you want, how you want it first, then Chris second and then those babies that you treat like performing seals. I hope when you look back on your kids childhood you can live with yourself that you’ve chose to use them for your own ends. I could go on, but I won’t as your little fabricated assumptions and games on social media, are boring me. Imagine being your age and needing all this attention. YOUR life is obviously lacking somewhere, not any of ours here, despite what your minions tell you.
This... 👏🏻 I was so pleased for her when she first announced her pregnancy... but then it seemed to go downhill, the gender reveal, the baby shower etc but I gave her the benefit of the doubt even though I thought she was a bit chavy and braggy the final straw for me was using the babies to promote a cash back ad

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Wow we really are flying through these threads now aren’t we 🤣 not watched the video yet been busy being very very self sufficient working and then bathing my twins - by myself 😱😱 can’t believe what you guys are saying she’s said. She’s just bloody lazy! I’ve said it before on here I believe she saw having kids as ‘the next step’ they had bought a house got married etc now what?! And I don’t think she expected the hard work that comes with it! The thing she doesn’t understand is that if she was honest and actually showed the ups downs the bad and the ugly then we would probably find her more likeable! Instead she’s this false sterile Botox filled screeching woman who’s impossible to relate to!

• Heart

thelurker

Someone wrote about the coincidence of all the 'influencers' commenting on each other's posts. My sister has a very popular insta pug with around 70k followers and she has been invited into message threads with other influencers where they basically all agree to arse lick posts as long as they get it in return. It increases engagement blah blah blah. My sister had quite a bit of work through her dog and gets a ton of freebies but really doesn't make a lot. I'd imagine Fopps is deluded and believes she can sustain a career out of it. Maybe if shes prepared to sacrifice her life and sanity for it. My sister does it more for fun now and she found it really stressful in the end and it becomes fake and all about numbers rather than sharing what you love. On another note we use her doggies fame for charity events rather than lining our own pockets.

She makes me cringe so badly.

• Wow

Buggeroff

VIP Member
WHY WOULD YOU GO TO A FARM IN HEELS!!! Also I doubt someone came up and asked her if she would like a photo! 😂 she obvs asked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20