Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Lawson he looks so uncomfortable! He is not ready to stand, because she delayed their sitting she is now forcing them to stand!
And Nikki, they are not animals, stop clicking at them. How about putting the damm phone away, stop trying to prove a point and give your poor boys quality time!

Reactions: 21
Goodness! She is a very conceited woman. Nothing is natural at all, everything is staged and contrived. Even her interactions with those little boys! The forcing them to stand and finger jabbing is really uncomfortable to watch. She is doing it all for Instagram. It is NOT NORMAL. I have significant experience in child protection/development and if I were to assess her interactions with the boys serious guidance would be required.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No way has the little “strawberry blonde”one stood himself he’s been plonked there for our benefit look at his feet they are all clawed up he looks frightened to death but in Fopperbollocks perfect world he will be walking by tea time tonight. God that bloody woman annoys the hell out of me she thinks she’s blocked me. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
There is no way they pulled themselves up against the sofa. You can tell she has put them there just for insta. Unbelievable, what a terrible mother forcing them to do something they are not ready to do!! Shocking!!

Reactions: 16
The way Lawson’s legs are bent in those videos makes me feel so uneasy 😩

Reactions: 12
Poor Lawson he looks so uncomfortable! He is not ready to stand, because she delayed their sitting she is now forcing them to stand!
And Nikki, they are not animals, stop clicking at them. How about putting the damm phone away, stop trying to prove a point and give your poor boys quality time!
Did you notice she also tapped him to respond? He's not a dog for God's sake! His poor little muscles looked so strained as he was propped and no shuffling along the setee which is just normal! This woman gives me way too much anxiety with her obsessing about "doing it for the gram"....

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Cue story this morning of the boys standing. Makes me wonder if that is the first time they have ever been stood up as poor Lawson looks petrified like he hasn't a clue what's happening.

Not a chance they have pulled themselves up which makes it even worse really as they are plonked there and have no idea what to do ☹
Lawson looked so confused. I think that she had just plonked him there and then started filming. She made a big thing of them responding to their names and when Grayson didn't look at her when she said his name she clicked her fingers at him to get his attention. I got the feeling she was determined to show us that they can stand and they know their names, so that's absolute proof that they can do those things.

Reactions: 15
Lawson looked so confused. I think that she had just plonked him there and then started filming. She made a big thing of them responding to their names and when Grayson didn't look at her when she said his name she clicked her fingers at him to get his attention. I got the feeling she was determined to show us that they can stand and they know their names, so that's absolute proof that they can do those things.
Well its proof they can stand(just about) but the main issue that she seems to be not getting is that they should be doing these things by themselves. It isnt the case that you just stand them up one day and the next day they are cruising along the furniture and within a week what do you know they are walking. They should be pulling themselves up onto the furniture and testing their own boundaries with what feels safe to them. That's how they learn how to do these things. She honestly doesn't have a clue at all ☹

Reactions: 14
and yet she failed spectacularly, we can totally see through it and it just makes her look even more stupid and inadequate, you could hear the annoyance in her voice when they weren't responding to their names and she got so high pitched at one point im pretty sure only dogs could hear her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You can imagine the conversations at bollocks towers today. She will be so confused, those trolls ran me down because I didn’t encourage the boys to sit, now I’m trying to make them stand they still run me down! 😂 Big difference though Nikki, they obviously can’t weight bare on their legs and forcing it will do more damage! My daughter sat at 6 months, but didn’t stand or walk until she was 19 mths and I was told under no circumstances should I push it! Maybe stop doing stuff for the gram and be a mummy to those boys you desperately wanted. And maybe, just maybe, if you stopped talking to them from a behind a phone and made eye contact, they start to recognise their names when you talk to them! They also may start to show emotion and expression!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
and yet she failed spectacularly, we can totally see through it and it just makes her look even more stupid and inadequate, you could hear the annoyance in her voice when they weren't responding to their names and she got so high pitched at one point im pretty sure only dogs could hear her
She sounded exactly like the frustrated mummies I'm unfortunate to meet on public transport....phone in hand on SM - too busy scrolling to interact and when they have to they screech at them.....you can give a mum a Gucci belt but it dosent make her classy.....

Reactions: 12
The thing is, she's now admitted that she didn't realise she should be helping them to sit up. So realistically she isn't going to know how to encourage standing up. Why doesn't she just admit she doesn't know what to do and ask for help? She doesn't have anyone fooled by this morning's fiasco, it's obvious that if they've only just sat up, there is no way they would be standing unaided. They need to practice standing by holding onto a walker or better still, a parent. You can't just plonk them in front of the setter and expect they will know what to do. When you are holding a phone in front of them, they can't see your face and more importantly, your mouth. They need to see your mouth to learn how to make shapes with their own mouths to start babbling and talking. I've seen Grayson blowing raspberries and saying Dada but I've not see either of them babble. Come on Nikki, put your children's needs before your own. You don't need to go to the gym, you can take them out for a walk, point things out to them and tell them the names of things. Clicking your fingers at them isn't going to help. Ask to see a health visitor, get advice. Don't ever use the 'oh I didn't know' card again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Baffles me why she can't exercise when the boys are in bed. Lucy wyndham-read has a YouTube channel with free workouts. Ideal! I mean I'd do them myself but my inner fatty hasn't quite got around to it. If she needs to exercise that badly it's an option though?! And just shows she doesn't HAVE to leave those boys.

Watching Insta like a hawk at the minute for the big takedown of THAT comment 😂
I agree - I love hd_sw and she does hers in the house with the little one with her

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker, first time commenting... I’m not a super mum as I only have the one child 🙄 I remember the day my daughter pulled herself to standing the first time, she was just over 8 months old and the beaming smile on her face said it all. I’ve always encouraged her but allowed her to do everything in her own time.

I have no other children to compare my daughter to and absolutely try not to but seeing these boys makes me so sad. They’ve been plonked in that position, Lawson especially looks petrified and they are clearly not ready to support their own weight. They’ve only just started sitting for christ sake, there’s months of development between the two stages! If Fopps spends so much time on her bloody phone, maybe she should look up milestones and how to help them develop!? Or call the health visitor for advice. All she’s proving by posting these stories is that everyones concerns are valid.

And don’t get me started on the clicking fingers 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker here (found you guys by googling "foperholic annoying" ha)! I'm absolutely appalled with her right now. She's clearly plonked those boys up against that sofa just to film how advanced and superior they are because she's the ultimate twin super mom. She's disgusting how she's using them like this. Them poor, poor boys. I don't even know if I'm making much sense because I'm genuinely in shock at how she can be so bloody stupid, vapid, insecure.... She could honestly hurt those boys, but who cares hey fopps, as long as they look good on the gram.

As for tapping them and screeching at them. Sorry, words just fail me. Of course she'll say that they stood up on their own. Lawson did it first and grey grey just had to copy because he couldn't bear to be left out, especially from the awfully traumatic time he had being bullied by Lawson in the womb eye roll.

I actually used to really like her but aside from people who abuse their children, she is the worst type of parent. Vapid, stupid, unwilling to listen to advice and will do anything and everything to look good on social media, when in reality she looks like a complete and utter twit.

Sorry, I've really gone off on one here, but she is just abhorrent. I'm a twin mum too (though mine are 14 now), so I can see how full of poo she is. Someone who eats that many prunes should not be so full of tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Very obviously staged those poor wee mites standing.
If it is real, then she would be all over showing us their efforts to pull themselves up.
She’s just plonked them there one after the other.
What an utter head.

Oh, Fopp...I’m trying...it’s getting harder and harder to give you the benefit of the doubt but your posts are so contrived and all for the ‘Gram ....I’m gonna have to get Buzz and Woody out again!!
346A6719-8301-4170-A40A-C7669009E8F4.jpeg

• Haha
Honestly now it’s just getting on my tits!!! I am actually livid watching that.

Rather than go “oh wait, all these people can’t be wrong maybe I am a tit mother so I’ll read some books” she’s decided to prove us all wrong by standing them up when they’ve not properly learned how to use their legs? If she’d actually helped them develop over the last few months they’d be able to do this tit on their own... THEY ARE NOT PERFORMING MONKIES. Stop plastering them all over your Instagram to get validation Nicki, you conceited, dumb boot.

Honest to god, all you’re doing is showing how your social media account is of more importance to you than two beautiful living, breathing human beings... I hope the primark hauls and new cars are worth it to you, you materialistic moron. What an absolute disgrace of a parent.

Also... as someone with fertility issues you should be bloody ashamed of yourself. There are people out there so much more deserving and able as parents who can’t conceive and you’ve finally had your twins and are pissing this amazing miracle right up the wall. Total bleeping joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.