Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god she could have got away with them culottes if she’s worn then with a t shirt and trainers but not what she did what does she think she actually looks like
She looks like a total fanny!
Those poor boys not having a mum who’ll run around the park with them as she’s in heels keeping her clothes clean for the swipe up images!
Mrs Ryan, you are a bell of the highest order

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually like those wide jeans she has on but would style them SO differently! She has absolutely no idea how to be casual.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure about photo shopping the legs but Pinnochio is going to have to start photo shopping that nose if she carries on with all the lies 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not sure about photo shopping the legs but Pinnochio is going to have to start photo shopping that nose if she carries on with all the lies 👀
I think she’s just got her leg at a weird angle. Looks like it’s turned against the mirror so we see the back/side of her thigh.

Reactions: 4
I looked at her Instagram today and thought how tragic she looks in heels pushing the babies on a swing. It’s like her whole self worth is based on how she looks

Her eyes always look so sore doesn’t she get any sleep?
Its lilash I think. It made my eyes sore. She frequently has blood shot eyes

Reactions: 9
"It's just not me" well when the boys do actually start crawling and running round it WILL become you because you're not going to be able to keep up otherwise. Just friggin embrace the fact that your fashion style is going to have to change Fopps! It's not all about you and how you look, it's how you can keep up with and engage with your kids 🙄 god she's wound me right up today!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t say I’ve ever strutted about anywhere in heels with my two kids! We were all at a wedding and I bought two inch kitten heels to wear as I knew I wouldn’t be fast enough for the little one in big heels! You can still look glam while being a bit more dressed down and appropriate for the location but she is so vain she’ll refuse to do that. I literally cannot wait until those boys are running, climbing, throwing stuff and making a massive mess, although if they continue to be so understimulated that might never happen!

Reactions: 11
I can’t say I’ve ever strutted about anywhere in heels with my two kids! We were all at a wedding and I bought two inch kitten heels to wear as I knew I wouldn’t be fast enough for the little one in big heels! You can still look glam while being a bit more dressed down and appropriate for the location but she is so vain she’ll refuse to do that. I literally cannot wait until those boys are running, climbing, throwing stuff and making a massive mess, although if they continue to be so understimulated that might never happen!
She really wasn't ready for motherhood at all. It doesn't sit well with her and she's too selfish to change for it.

Reactions: 12
One of those “I don’t have to change my style just because I have kids” kind of women. You carry on then Fopps, just remember when one of your children is about to fall at a playground etc, and you can’t catch them because you can’t move fast enough in your heels, what are you going to say then “oops, but at least I looked good” ?! Really is a silly fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really wasn't ready for motherhood at all. It doesn't sit well with her and she's too selfish to change for it.
Exactly! Becoming a mum is a massive change but most of us embrace it as best we can and adapt. You would think especially at her age after all that fertility treatment she would be happy to put herself on the back burner, sort out her priorities and change a bit for the better to become the best mum possible but clearly not!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know someone has already mentioned it to her, but my first thought was why is she wearing heels in the park?! I can't think of anything worse than bits of bark and dirt between my toes and under my feet. Like the commenter said, a cheap pair of pumps from her beloved Primark would do the trick and make her outfit much more casual and relaxed (two things that we know Fopps just can’t deal with!)

Reactions: 7
She is really old fashioned in what she wears and her whole style I’m a bit older than her and wouldn’t be seen dead in anything she wears shoes included Can’t wait till “the boys” are running about but that won’t be anytime soon and they run off in different directions and that silly cow is trying to catch them in bloody heels Get real !!!!

Reactions: 11
Exactly! Becoming a mum is a massive change but most of us embrace it as best we can and adapt. You would think especially at her age after all that fertility treatment she would be happy to put herself on the back burner, sort out her priorities and change a bit for the better to become the best mum possible but clearly not!
It's bleeping shite and boring looking after young children. I admit that, I wish she would too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is really old fashioned in what she wears and her whole style I’m a bit older than her and wouldn’t be seen dead in anything she wears shoes included Can’t wait till “the boys” are running about but that won’t be anytime soon and they run off in different directions and that silly cow is trying to catch them in bloody heels Get real !!!!
She won’t be running to catch the boys, her mum and dad will be!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.