Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesnt even use proper mince. She uses Turkey mince for some strange reason(probably cos it's less fattening than beef mince) not sure what the few token lettuce leaves are adding to it either 😂

Reactions: 7
She doesnt even use proper mince. She uses Turkey mince for some strange reason(probably cos it's less fattening than beef mince) not sure what the few token lettuce leaves are adding to it either 😂
she is a foodie don’t ya know its garnish but why no half a ton of pepper this time that makes it so so so nice !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You've gotten have your third of a plate of speed food don't you know 🤣🤣

Fopps...the worlds shittest foodie!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker first time poster 👋

I’ve been thinking this for a while and as much as I agree Fopps is a total narcissist obsessed with keeping up with appearances- heels at a farm park 🙄 I do worry she might be struggling mentally and I say this from experience.

It’s very apparent the boys have significant milestone delays and Fopps will (or should) be quite worried about this and there’s been a steady decline in content including the boys.

My eldest son has a significant speech delay and is being assessed for other things but when it became apparent that he was so far behind other children his age I became quite withdrawn and avoided toddler groups/ play dates - as if the people there hadn’t met him before and hadn’t noticed 🙄 I hadn’t long had my second child and i don’t think I had postnatal depression(not diagnosed anyway)but I was very very low emotionally.

Fopps showed far too much of her life online before the boys so clearly thought it was going be some fairy tale to have perfect children who would slot right in to her lifestyle. So to be experiencing the opposite may have sent her into a spiral.

Anyway I could be wrong and someone might have brought this up before but there’s too much emphasis on ‘me’ time it’s almost like distancing herself.

Also, Fopps, since you read here. If this is the case speak to someone. I did and I realised that despite his perceived differences my little man is amazing - and the progress he makes daily is astounding sometimes. And he and us will be ok because we all have each other ☺

Oh and during this time I became obsessed about food and exercise. It was the one thing about myself I had constant control

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The poking and finger clicking on her latest stories of the boys standing up 🙄

Her whole life with those boys revolves around creating content for Instagram or lame attempts at proving commentary here wrong. What a truly sad existence

Reactions: 15
The poking and finger clicking on her latest stories of the boys standing up 🙄

Her whole life with those boys revolves around creating content for Instagram or lame attempts at proving commentary here wrong. What a truly sad existence
[/QUOTE

Do you think they pulled themselves up or did she plonk them there

Reactions: 5
Cue story this morning of the boys standing. Makes me wonder if that is the first time they have ever been stood up as poor Lawson looks petrified like he hasn't a clue what's happening.

Not a chance they have pulled themselves up which makes it even worse really as they are plonked there and have no idea what to do ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Another long time lurker and first time poster - eek

It’s so obvious with her latest stories that she has propped both of the boys standing up at the sofa , just to take a video. Neither one of them are comfortable, neither are moving and they both look scared to death.

For me, it’s the lack of any movement at all that’s concerning, no excitement ( apart from 1/2 a smile ) in the swings, no babbling or squealing when the bubble machine was turned on.
As a mother ( only one though, so not a super mum) I’d be seriously concerned

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Cue story this morning of the boys standing. Makes me wonder if that is the first time they have ever been stood up as poor Lawson looks petrified like he hasn't a clue what's happening.
I thought exactly the same this morning. More posed photos for Insta. They should be walking along that sofa by now. So sad how they’ve been neglected, but hey ho, they have SW food , so all is good in Fopps world.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Babies should be able to pull themselves up to stand when they decide. Not propped up on a couch looking bewildered so mummy can post it to the 'gram. Lawson's back is really hunched so it's not strong enough to be doing that. They've literally just mastered sitting up now she's forcing them to stand?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Babies should be able to pull themselves up to stand when they decide. Not propped up on a couch looking bewildered so mummy can post it to the 'gram. Lawson's back is really hunched so it's not strong enough to be doing that. They've literally just mastered sitting up now she's forcing them to stand?!
Exactly this. The point she's missing is that they should be doing it by themselves, not by an adult placing them there 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought exactly the same this morning. More posed photos for Insta. They should be walking along that sofa by now. So sad how they’ve been neglected, but hey ho, they have SW food , so all is good in Fopps world.
Also hate when people click their fingers at children to get their attention- as he was literally propped there by Fopp the poor child was trying to concentrate on staying upright...such a staged photo - too scared to move poor Lawson.☹

• Sad
Reactions: 12
she is a foodie don’t ya know its garnish but why no half a ton of pepper this time that makes it so so so nice !!!
Sorry Fopps, but in my biased opinion my bolognaise with salad (on a full size plate) looked much more uh-maaazing than your filtered foodie pic, and no I, didn't copy you for dinner, however I used beef mince but was too lazy to cook pasta for one last night having spent the night at A & E the night before. But hey what do I know I am down to a size 10-12 and I wear flat shoes most of the time with no make-up because I have a busy life with little me time, despite not having children yet. and I actually ate my dinner with a glass of rose...no sniffing syns here🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yup. I thought so too. You can tell when children have been propped rather than when they do it on their own. The stance is difinitely different when they do it themselves.

@Ellsbells123 meant to say last night that my little one was having breathing difficulties because of a viral wheeze the day before yesterday. It escalated yesterday morning so had to go to A&E in an ambulance. He was given nebulizer and steroids which helped a lot so by the time he was ready to be released he was already playing on the children's ward and back to his normal self.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.