Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she HAVE to come on here then 🤔 the thing is I can totally agree with her about people being nasty and not wanting to give them the time of day and in real life you wouldn’t be friends with them... but the truth is Nikki half of the comments in fact probably more than half of the comments you delete and block aren’t even nasty they just have a different opinion to you or say something you don’t like.. for example the woman today saying about the dress? Why delete that? And she talks so much tit saying why should she waste her time replying urrrrrm Hun you do reply, then delete, then block and block anyone who’s liked it so You’re spending time on it??? And again with the gym comments no one is giving you tit for taking time out
For the gym!!!! Literally no one!!! People are giving you tit because you lie about it complaining that it’s your only time away from them but it’s not because you’re getting your hair done nails done Botox Filler date nights whatever THAT is why people give you tit for it because it’s not the only time away from them and then you cry you get no me time 🤔🤔🤔 OK Nikki 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 More and more of your sheep are joining this site because they’re seeing through your bullshit, so whatever your secret goals are likely regarding becoming a social media sensation might aswell be forgotten about unless you become more realistic and relatable 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Sorry for the essay and lack of punctuation ladies 😂. Very very self sufficient over here just got the twins bathed and to bed alone and her video has irked me!
What's this??? Plz share a screenshot (I'm banned from all my accounts 👀)

TIA

Reactions: 3
What's this??? Plz share a screenshot (I'm banned from all my accounts 👀)

TIA
It’s on you tube. She has done an assumptions video, she said she had only ever visited this site twice (yeah yeah) and one of those visits was recently because she “had” too!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god she takes her mum and dad to monkey music!!! Three of them to manage two non moving babies! Ridiculous!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe the reply one of her sheep has given in response to that lady’s perfectly innocent bullying question. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe the reply one of her sheep has given in response to that lady’s perfectly innocent bullying question. Unbelievable.
The issue is her sheep see the negative criticism as bullying or trolling! Even Nikki’s response is wrong, bullying should never be ignored and the fact she says that proves she has never been bullied!
She has, however, had people that differ in opinion to her, and ok ignore that, block etc. But to tell people to ignore bullies? I hope she never has to face a true “bully” or that her own children never do!

Reactions: 9
The issue is her sheep see the negative criticism as bullying or trolling! Even Nikki’s response is wrong, bullying should never be ignored and the fact she says that proves she has never been bullied!
She has, however, had people that differ in opinion to her, and ok ignore that, block etc. But to tell people to ignore bullies? I hope she never has to face a true “bully” or that her own children never do!
That’s what concerns me about her children, this is her way of dealing with criticism, differences of opinion and people making a point - delete and block. How can those boys grow up thinking that’s the way the world works, it certainly isn’t. They’re going to seriously have to man up when it comes to it, because life isn’t ‘delete and block’ - people are allowed to have an opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Was this on YT as it’s already been deleted

What riles me is the negative people are only jealous hun ...
WTF jealous of that car crash, botox’d money grabbing cash cow
No I’m not jealous. I just despise women like her that are so full of their own importance, spending so much time on social media that they neglect their own children useless their using them as a way of making more money or grabbing a freebie

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Was this on YT as it’s already been deleted

What riles me is the negative people are only jealous hun ...
WTF jealous of that car crash, botox’d money grabbing cash cow
No I’m not jealous. I just despise women like her that are so full of their own importance, spending so much time on social media that they neglect their own children useless their using them as a way of making more money or grabbing a freebie
It was this - attached. A perfectly genuine comment, and straight away the lady is attacked for being negative towards precious Nikki!!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Gaaahhhh just watched the video 😭😭😭😭 SO FULL OF SHIIIIIIIIITE

That whole video was aimed at this site. The questions were fabricated and she LIES all the bleeping time.

Also she's just sunk to her lowest by using that child's suicide to appease her own agenda. Sick bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.