Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if shes actually complained her address has been "outed" when she in fact added it for all to see to her website? omg howling! she really is thick as a brick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine if shes actually complained her address has been "outed" when she in fact added it for all to see to her website? omg howling! she really is thick as a brick
Exactly what brummymummy did, blamed the tattlers for putting her children at risk when in fact it was her husband 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“I’ve tried to understand it but really can’t” I’ll make it easier for you Nikki. Not everyone thinks the sun shines out of your arse. Some people aren’t sheep and have their own opinions, without having to fall in line like the rest of your fan club. Some people can see past the facade, and through the show you put on. You’re fake, and clueless, and a billy bullshitter. Some of us rooted for you throughout your ivf, but when you got what you wanted you didn’t put them first, you’re always about you, how you look, what you want, how you want it first, then Chris second and then those babies that you treat like performing seals. I hope when you look back on your kids childhood you can live with yourself that you’ve chose to use them for your own ends. I could go on, but I won’t as your little fabricated assumptions and games on social media, are boring me. Imagine being your age and needing all this attention. YOUR life is obviously lacking somewhere, not any of ours here, despite what your minions tell you.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It was me that said about her website verification link displaying her address, but I never ss it or posted it here. I'm not a total twit 🤣 and besides, loads of people will have seen it by doing the same 🤷 she should have had the website and all links checked over a bit better before she let everyone know where she lives 🙄
VERY interested to see where this is going.... HAD to come on. Why dat hun???

Reactions: 13
Yeah no one ACTUALLY posted her address on here only pointed out she had left it on there 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not our fault she’s thick... we’re just jealous 🤔😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Thank god for you guys because honestly I still can’t make myself watch one of her YouTube videos, but it’s amusing to read the shite she comes out with!
One of my other fav lines of hers is ‘women/mums should be building each other up’ did she rattle that one off too? Lol

Reactions: 8
Thank god for you guys because honestly I still can’t make myself watch one of her YouTube videos, but it’s amusing to read the shite she comes out with!
One of my other fav lines of hers is ‘women/mums should be building each other up’ did she rattle that one off too? Lol
I can't bring myself to watch a video either 🤣

Reactions: 9
I can’t bring myself to watch another drivel spouting video either, her god awful voice & constant hair touching drives me to distraction
I also should know better as I’m a grandma & mother of teacher 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“I’ve tried to understand it but really can’t” I’ll make it easier for you Nikki. Not everyone thinks the sun shines out of your arse. Some people aren’t sheep and have their own opinions, without having to fall in line like the rest of your fan club. Some people can see past the facade, and through the show you put on. You’re fake, and clueless, and a billy bullshitter. Some of us rooted for you throughout your ivf, but when you got what you wanted you didn’t put them first, you’re always about you, how you look, what you want, how you want it first, then Chris second and then those babies that you treat like performing seals. I hope when you look back on your kids childhood you can live with yourself that you’ve chose to use them for your own ends. I could go on, but I won’t as your little fabricated assumptions and games on social media, are boring me. Imagine being your age and needing all this attention. YOUR life is obviously lacking somewhere, not any of ours here, despite what your minions tell you.
This... 👏🏻 I was so pleased for her when she first announced her pregnancy... but then it seemed to go downhill, the gender reveal, the baby shower etc but I gave her the benefit of the doubt even though I thought she was a bit chavy and braggy the final straw for me was using the babies to promote a cash back ad

Reactions: 21
She really is so chavvy!
I'm under the impression she HAS to come on here quite often because she just has to know what people say about her.
Really, if you can't face different opinions to your own then you really should consider not putting so much of your life on social media for the world to see.
I know we only get snippets of her day and it's all in such a controlled way, but what she's shown, gives me the impression that she's self centered, image obsessed, shallow, below average intelligence (blah blah she has a degree, I am a lecturer and barely anyone ever gets below a 2:2 because we have to spoon feed so much to our students). She just seems to live such a shallow existence being a wannabe influencer, she hasn't sold just herself out but also her beautiful boys.

People will always spout on about how "negative" people are jealous, but I can say hand on heart that I'm not jealous of anything about this god awful woman. I've got substance in my life and always put my children first.
She HAS to check this website out for ideas on content. Whatever anyone ever says on here, she does exactly that the next day. Eg the other day someone commented about how she wears heels all the time, low and behold, next day she's in jeans and flats. She's laughable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's been on a deleting spree for sure, that assumptions insta post only has 23 comments and all are pure butt kissing, such a sad life to have to constantly check your SM to police comments and block people who don't kiss your cheeks ;)

I wouldn't put it past her to report it, she issued Carbytobarbie with a cease and desist!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She's been on a deleting spree for sure, that assumptions insta post only has 23 comments and all are pure butt kissing, such a sad life to have to constantly check your SM to police comments and block people who don't kiss your cheeks ;)
We’re the ones with too much time on our hands though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
And she thinks she will still be doing social media in 5 years time 🤔
She 100% won’t be, it’s a quick fad that’s dying. People are catching on to ads etc and how fake it all is. I REALLY hope insta takes the amount of likes away in the UK. It’ll destroy her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.