Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s been on here a lot more than the twice she’s on about!! It’ll be every hour daily! She’s obsessed with comments to her and about her so I highly doubt she’ll stay away from a site talking about her!!

How has she got the time to have been on social media all day, as well as being out last night, and now she has the time to alter contrast etc on an app of her pics?! Who the duck minds her kids whilst she’s living her bimbo life?!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She was so rude on that lolly Martin comment, imagine that’s just an innocent comment from someone who didn’t catch the name of the foundation? I read it and thought she meant nude was the shade she had chosen. She is definitely on the verge of snapping and you know what I’d have a lot more respect for her if she did just snap and say what she thinks instead of her fake little giggle pretending she’s been on here twice in her life 🙄 at least twice a day I would think fopps.
That lolly Martin has commented a couple of posts before telling her she’s a great mum etc so I honestly don’t even think it is a tattler. She’s just been unnecessarily rude to her for no reason, the reaction doesn’t fit the comment.

Reactions: 15
“You’re such an inspiration” Why the actual hell is she?! For standing in her mirror in a dress posing ?! She’s had so much help to look has she does...boob job, teeth being straightened, non surgical nose job, cheek filler, Botox, she’s had help with her kids being minded whilst she goes to the personal trainer and the gym classes...how is that inspirational ?!?!? Give anyone some work done, the money for it and countless shopping hauls and time to exercise and they would too?! She’s hardly found the cure for cancer has she with posing at the gym and posing in her polyester get ups, but suuuuuuch an inspiration y’all!!!! Can’t society just look up to women who actually achieve things with their lives, and not these fake wannabes on social media!!! Drives me mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That lolly Martin has commented a couple of posts before telling her she’s a great mum etc so I honestly don’t even think it is a tattler. She’s just been unnecessarily rude to her for no reason, the reaction doesn’t fit the comment.
Even if it was a tattler the comment isn’t even being rude is it! It’s just stating that double wear isn’t a sheer foundation. Nikki is just a witch. She makes out that we are all bullies but really it’s her and her arse licking followers that do the bullying

Reactions: 19
“You’re such an inspiration” Why the actual hell is she?! For standing in her mirror in a dress posing ?! She’s had so much help to look has she does...boob job, teeth being straightened, non surgical nose job, cheek filler, Botox, she’s had help with her kids being minded whilst she goes to the personal trainer and the gym classes...how is that inspirational ?!?!? Give anyone some work done, the money for it and countless shopping hauls and time to exercise and they would too?! She’s hardly found the cure for cancer has she with posing at the gym and posing in her polyester get ups, but suuuuuuch an inspiration y’all!!!! Can’t society just look up to women who actually achieve things with their lives, and not these fake wannabes on social media!!! Drives me mad!
This really triggers me too, there are far more worthy women in the world to aspire to than this Fake persona that she portrays not only is her body surgically enhanced and her face full of fillers and Botox
Her life is Fake too it’s all “doing things for the gram” she is a woman of no substance and why anyone would find that remotely inspiring is beyond me....

Reactions: 13
They are her going out shoes don’t think she owns any other ones for ‘out out’ lol
Awwww she does try bless her she needs to stop trying to aspire to girls in their 20’s though 🙄
Fopps’ out out checklist -
Ten tonne of highlighter ✔
God awful overlined lips ✔
Hooker heels ✔
Gucci belt (how dare someone assume that came with the dress BLOCK) ✔
Cheap polyester leopard dress ✔
The overlined lips, wtf???

Reactions: 7
She’s got heels on at the damn park!! Would she not be more comfortable in a pair of converse or sandals?! Tottering around the park and on that uneven ground... she’s a knob!

Reactions: 12
WHY is she wearing heels?!? Also the first pic she looks EXACTLY like the ageing filter she used the other day 😬 and she’s already deleted comments it said 4 when I looked but clicked and there were only 2!

Reactions: 10
Heels at a kids place ✔
Fake Boobs out ✔
Tightest clothing possible ✔
Dirty minging trotters out ✔
Lawson still leaning to one side ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WHY is she wearing heels?!? Also the first pic she looks EXACTLY like the ageing filter she used the other day 😬 and she’s already deleted comments it said 4 when I looked but clicked and there were only 2!
That outfit would look so much better with a pair of pumps or flats. It’s so trashy! And those boys outfits too 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The only people I've seen wearing heels in a park, are teenage girls getting pissed up on lambrini before they try and get into a nightclub....maybe she's taking it to extremes trying to look younger? 😂😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine going to a family day out where everyone else is casual, and moreso comfy when they’ll be running around after their kids, and then you come across Bullshit Barbie over there. Surely she should leave the wearing leotards to the younger girls by now. Talk about trying to cling onto her youth. Desperate af.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The only people I've seen wearing heels in a park, are teenage girls getting pissed up on lambrini before they try and get into a nightclub....maybe she's taking it to extremes trying to look younger? 😂😂🤷‍♀️
Sadly for her it’s having the opposite effect! She just looks older and the heels just make her look less maternal than she already is, what will she do when they are on their feet?

Imagine going to a family day out where everyone else is casual, and moreso comfy when they’ll be running around after their kids, and then you come across Bullshit Barbie over there. Surely she should leave the wearing leotards to the younger girls by now. Talk about trying to cling onto her youth. Desperate af.
She won’t be running around after her kids though cos ol’ super mum has her minions to do it 😂 she’ll be to busy getting rat boy to snap her whilst she poses ready for tagging her 21 buttons account

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sadly for her it’s having the opposite effect! She just looks older and the heels just make her look less maternal than she already is, what will she do when they are on their feet?
She's in for a mega shock. I've got an 11 month old who is an absolute monkey. He's not even walking yet & I can't cope with him being so active in heels! Or push a pram in heels... I can't wear anything tidy either as it gets covered in snot, food, milk and god knows what else! It's how it should be though. Not tottering around like an overdressed fool with an entourage :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
The heels look ridiculous. If she must a wedge would look better but you get so many pretty flat sandals.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.