Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned before or if I’m wrong but isn’t it dangerous for babies (under 1) to sleep with teddies and blankets as a comfort thing as they still can’t remove them if they get in the wrong position and can’t breathe? Does she just not know anything about having kids and what you should and shouldn’t do? X
This is correct but you are allowed a small comfort toy. And A blanket is ok for naps as long as it’s loose as you’ll check them and have monitors etc

Reactions: 1
Note sure if this has been said or not but I just watched this video on her relationships something doesn't add up! She is 38 right she had a 10 year relationship and a seven year relationship not including a guy she went on a few dates with. She either crossed over her relationships one after the other and is lying about her age (I am going for that one but she could also be a cheater)

She doesn't say how old she was when she got in her 10 year relationship but say for arguments sake she was 16. 16 + 10 = 26 years old.
If she got her next relationship straight away 26 + 7 = 33 years old.
So she dated her husband for a year and a half before they proposed 33 + 1.5 = 34.5 Years old.
They planned their wedding in 10 months so she was 35 and four months when she got married. They have been married for 3 years and 9 months which makes her 39 and 1 month old (her birthday is in January). This is going back to back on relationships. I wouldn't be surprised if she is 40 in January or is already. My maths might be completely wrong but something isn't adding up!

Also she called herself blonde with brains on her plenty of fish profile because she has a degree (just casually dropped it in there) most people and their dog have a degree now why does she think it makes her so above everyone?!

She said in the video it makes it sound like I have had a lot of boyfriends (she mentioned five including her husband) and said if she was in her early twenties that would be a lot different but she is older. Slut shaming much.
Cheeky mare. She’s such a hot mess.

It’s like when she threatened Carbs with a cease and desist 😂😂
WHAT?

Last edited:

Ema_123

i Think she dresses lovely but the stuff she wears is for like a very nice meal out with other half or night out with mates. If she can walk round in heels all day every day I do envy her as I bloody hate wearing heels cannot wait to get them off my feet and always find and exuse not to wear them.

Do you think she ever just comes home and put her pjs on (the first things I do when I come home lol ) or do you think she dresses like that all the time.

Anotherct

VIP Member
Noooooooo surely not! Balsamic vinegar and lemonade
To be fair - I made this pimms once at a BBQ coz the kids wanted it and so did the non drinkers and it actually tastes like pimms 😂 Personally I’ll stick to the real thing, but it’s not bad!

Maybe it's time to ask the area manager to pop in now it's not her 😉
She was never an area manager, only a team developer.

Sie
View attachment 29540
Just did a google search of her using her maiden name and this appears! Less is definitely more for Fopps! No spider lashes in sight 🕷🕷
And she reckons she’s not had her lips done?! 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️
size of that nose. It looks like two butt cheeks on the end too. Why hadn’t she had that done?!

Last edited: