Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shivers

VIP Member
A strapless dress and heels to the farm with 10 month olds 🤣🤣 she is too ridiculous

I notice this time the boys pram was facing the camera, clearly read here yesterday that you look bizarre posing with the prams facing away from you eh Nicola?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

little07miss

Chatty Member
Just wait until they're old enough to start bickering and actually getting on your tits. THAT'S when you need me time. Not now when they're cute and cuddly!

Just wait until they're old enough to start bickering and actually getting on your tits. THAT'S when you need me time. Not now when they're cute and cuddly!
She says from her chair in the hairdressers 🤣
AND I'm getting my nails done tomorrow
AND I'm going out for my birthday on Friday.

Friggin hell....just call me Fopps! (Obvs without the spit eyelashes, gucci handbag and shit hair bands 🤣)

Last edited:
  • Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
And just while I’m in a ranty mood today she 100% needs a total image overhaul - get that hair chopped off and toned down, minimise the makeup and wear better clothes. She’d do well to take style tips from the likes of Emma Willis and Frankie Bridge who always look fresh and classy but still modern, instead of aspiring to be like these TOWIE desperados!

Shivers

VIP Member
Fopps logic;

Gifted two Moses baskets, post about how amazing they are and how much the boys love them...

Several months later include them in a ‘regret buying video’ stating how the boys never took to them etc (and also sell them on for profit despite being gifted them)

In same video, also mention dislike of movement monitor and increasing anxiety they can cause..

Couple of days later do a giveaway for movement monitor.

😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha

little07miss

Chatty Member
Jeez, it's not going to be long before foppsmum needs her own thread. Or maybe we can create a just giving page so we can sign her up to some GCSE English classes 🤣

• Haha

little07miss

Chatty Member
Shes totally missing the point. I don't think anyone will criticise anyone else for fitting a bit of exercise into their family life.
I don't think anyone will criticise anyone else for fitting in the odd trip to the hairdressers.
I don't think anyone will criticise anyone else for the occasional shopping trip.
But when you think that a "bit of me time" consists of frequent gym trips, salon trips, shopping trips, nights out, date nights and whatever else then do you know what...I will criticise you.

• Heart

Birdy60

VIP Member
Poor Lawson he looks so uncomfortable! He is not ready to stand, because she delayed their sitting she is now forcing them to stand!
And Nikki, they are not animals, stop clicking at them. How about putting the damm phone away, stop trying to prove a point and give your poor boys quality time!
Did you notice she also tapped him to respond? He's not a dog for God's sake! His poor little muscles looked so strained as he was propped and no shuffling along the setee which is just normal! This woman gives me way too much anxiety with her obsessing about "doing it for the gram"....

• Sad

Sandra_1984

She really is so chavvy!
I'm under the impression she HAS to come on here quite often because she just has to know what people say about her.
Really, if you can't face different opinions to your own then you really should consider not putting so much of your life on social media for the world to see.
I know we only get snippets of her day and it's all in such a controlled way, but what she's shown, gives me the impression that she's self centered, image obsessed, shallow, below average intelligence (blah blah she has a degree, I am a lecturer and barely anyone ever gets below a 2:2 because we have to spoon feed so much to our students). She just seems to live such a shallow existence being a wannabe influencer, she hasn't sold just herself out but also her beautiful boys.

People will always spout on about how "negative" people are jealous, but I can say hand on heart that I'm not jealous of anything about this god awful woman. I've got substance in my life and always put my children first.
She HAS to check this website out for ideas on content. Whatever anyone ever says on here, she does exactly that the next day. Eg the other day someone commented about how she wears heels all the time, low and behold, next day she's in jeans and flats. She's laughable.

• Heart

YorkieK

In the past when I saw videos of them just sat there with their mouths open and their tongues hanging out I thought there was something wrong at the time It's awful to say that it at the end of the day it’s just concern for those poor little boys

JayS

I think it's the other way around for other mothers - we struggle to have a bit of me time whereas Fopps struggles to find time for her boys in between her social media, nails hair gym etc.

🙄

Scullybob

VIP Member
Wow this is so Nikki
This sums Nikki up completely. The only time she ever shows emotion is to divert attention away from her flaws. I never find her tears genuine because I never see a change in her long term attitude or behaviour. The look on those babies faces when they saw bubbles was heart breaking. Grayson was scared and Lawson looked confused. They seem totally unaware of the world around them. I've heard Grayson say Dada but that's it, and Chris ignored him as he was on his phone. There is no evidence that she takes time to show them pictures followed by the word. They don't appear to know their names. She spoon feeds them and I'm not convinced they have learnt to use their thumb and finger in a pincer movement. They should be exercising their mouth and tongue and making all kinds of screams and babbling. I'm sad and worried for them, hopefully their assessment will raise some flags. She's a stay at home mum so there's no excuse for not helping the babies to reach milestones.

• Heart

Pivot

VIP Member
Cue story this morning of the boys standing. Makes me wonder if that is the first time they have ever been stood up as poor Lawson looks petrified like he hasn't a clue what's happening.

Not a chance they have pulled themselves up which makes it even worse really as they are plonked there and have no idea what to do ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
A "Fop" is;
"A man who is excessively vain and concerned about his dress, appearance, and manners." That is what I found from a quick Google. Her name has annoyed me for ages then I remembered where I'd heard it, from studying Oscar Wilde years ago. Generally means fool and is not designed to be complimentary! 😂

Derived forms
foppish (ˈfoppish)
adjective
foppishly (ˈfoppishly)
adverb
foppishness (ˈfoppishness)
noun
Word origin of 'fop'
C15: related to German foppen to trick;

Just a sample from the Collins Dictionary... But hey what do they know.. I'm sure it's all her creation like everything else she does.

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I was just about to say about the belt comment, do you think the person who’s commented is being sarcastic about it coming with the dress since it’s the Gucci belt Fopp wears with everything? She’ll be raging that the person didn’t know (or pretended not to know) it was Gucci darling! Why do people just stick these Gucci belts over anything? Looks desperate, she’ll be wearing it over her gym gear or pyjamas next. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

CharlieB

Long time lurker, first time commenting... I’m not a super mum as I only have the one child 🙄 I remember the day my daughter pulled herself to standing the first time, she was just over 8 months old and the beaming smile on her face said it all. I’ve always encouraged her but allowed her to do everything in her own time.

I have no other children to compare my daughter to and absolutely try not to but seeing these boys makes me so sad. They’ve been plonked in that position, Lawson especially looks petrified and they are clearly not ready to support their own weight. They’ve only just started sitting for christ sake, there’s months of development between the two stages! If Fopps spends so much time on her bloody phone, maybe she should look up milestones and how to help them develop!? Or call the health visitor for advice. All she’s proving by posting these stories is that everyones concerns are valid.

And don’t get me started on the clicking fingers 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ceebee_Geebee

I feel for the blond little boy so much. It's far too obvious that he doesn't get the same amount of interaction as the darker haired boy especially in today's lunchtime story where they were waiting for their food. He was looking so longingly at where his brother is when she panned to him in the video. It's so so sad.

Also the toys that she got for them are colourful, why not tell them the colours and count as well. The walker has that built in, don't just show them the rolling bits but engage them.

On another note, welcome to all the newbies for whom the penny has dropped about this woman. Hallelujah, you've seen the light. Did you Google fopperholic annoying like we did and found us? (sorry, I couldn't help) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh Fopps..

What you mean by you’ve seen a few posts lately is that you read them on here and it pisses you off because you can’t delete what we say!

Exercise makes you a better mum and equals happy babies...really?!? You are seriously deluded if you believe that your gym and PT sessions are making you a better mum and your babies happier. Please go buy a baby development book or download an app or something will you?

Looking after them is exercise is it? Is that why you’re always in dresses and heels when you’re out with them? They can’t even nearly crawl yet never mind walk so give over.

Ridiculous woman.
She takes "me time" to the max...and 1000% does run around after her children because they are so underdeveloped they cant even crawl yet let alone walk or run so that's a joke.

I swore at my laptop when i read this so had to give a quick run down of this woman to my assistant ...needless to say his jaw nearly hit the floor. He is a father and grandfather and could not understand why the grandparents are not raising concerns. i explained to him how much of a narcasist she is and he was spitting feathers about her attitude. particularly as his daughter is a similar age to fopps and myself and would never let his daughter be such a spoilt little bitch or to give parenting advice when she requires a social services referral of her own.

Last edited: