Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
Oh and here’s fopps again with her sharing Sunday where she only follows one of the accounts she’s sharing. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Just looked at her page and correct me if I'm wrong but she didn't even tag fopperbollox in her post with all the other SW.accounts? Sorry if I sound heartless (I lost my own mum 4yrs ago) but this woman just seems to be chasing instagram fame to me through SW. That's the vibe I'm getting. She doesn't sound like a newbie to me at all, she knows how to play the IG game by what she's posted, her captions etc.
Omg I know. I was expecting to read horrors. It’s awful what happened to this lady but fucking hell. Am I being heartless?
I kind of agree here .... I found it a bit .... I dunno.... off and not genuine sounding and I also thought she seemed quite IG savvy and already very quickly doing sort of ads almost ..... OMG I’ve just thought, Fopps is probably being PAID to promote her account? I almost felt sorry for Foopy being taken in by something then it’s just come to me Fopps is exactly the sort of twat with a supposedly large following they would want to be advertising that page ? They probably trying to create a Mrs Hinch of the SW variety on Instagram. 🤔

NoseyNorris

I think this section account maybe be fake. If you read her posts her mum died in 2014. Then on the Simon cowell thread why does she posts (2 weeks ago) her mums dreams will come crashing down!! I’m sure you wouldn’t say that if your mum had passed!!
Wtf! 😳 Surely she isn't lying? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow

swipe_up

VIP Member
Reactions: 7

Queenie25

I don’t think it rained last night for a puddle walk but then she did say they are going out on their bikes. So she’s bought them bikes not for their bday and not for Xmas.
Most kids get a bike from Santa.
Also if it had been raining why aren’t they in puddle suits? 🤷‍♀️
Cause she’s a fucking moron

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think she’s trying to be like that other girl, Charley or something, I can’t remember her insta handle but she had a renovation done off the kitchen and they now use the new area as a living area. She’s lovely though, nothing like flopps. Her oven is in her kitchen though!
The shitty thing is that she wanted the kids out of the livingroom because of their toys so wanted to create a play area. Now she just has more things! She makes me so angry, I can’t believe she’s as selfish as she is.

Hahaha.
It was just really similar that it was all about doing the weight loss thing without needing surgery after their mum had passed due to complications with bariatric surgery. I can’t remember when this was though. When her profile was pasted into here, I recognised the old photo of her. It’s all very strange.
Well done you though, be calling you Sherlock from now on 🤣
I did think it was Prikki taking advantage at first, but as soon as I looked at her profile it was a no from me 😄 bloody weirdos!!

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I feel for this lady losing her Mom 💔 but the way Fopps goes on I thought this was going to be something different and not another weightloss journey account!
Omg I know. I was expecting to read horrors. It’s awful what happened to this lady but fucking hell. Am I being heartless?

caz272

Chatty Member
In the shot in the bath, can’t help but notice how Grayson’s eye issue is cincerning

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Those poor boys. There’s no fun in her controlling every play opportunity. She can’t help herself! They’re going to end up with their imagination stunted by her because she constantly tells them where to stand, what to do, don’t play like that, play like this, do this, smile for the camera, pretend mummy isn’t a psycho and that you’re not scared. It’s like a sodding hostage situation.
Thats the next thread title.

Guv' we have a sodding hostage situation.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
this little gem you mean 😂
How do I listen to these types of files on my iPad? Thanks
[/QUOTE]

@Betty24
you have to download it. Press and hold on the link and options come up. Choose the download one then a down arrow will appear near the address bar and it’s in there. That’s how it works on my iPhone so imagine iPad is similar