Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wotsit

VIP Member
I am rubbish at editing photos, but couldn’t quite place what the picture this morning reminded me off (oh and Nicola some things you don’t size down on) and then this came to me.....
My favourite chocs 😍😍

Fopps would be more likely to be mug cake woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
Anybody else sick of people saying she doesnt look 40?
She looks about 35 in her photos when they are so filtered. Then suddenly she looks in the mirror and sees an old lady looking back at her. Poor fopps!! Imagine! I bet she believes she looks like her photos!! We’ve all done it to a lesser degree. Taken selfies where we look ok then make a what’s app video call and oooo. All the wrinkles!! just imagine that 100000000% more. Shame for her

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
nikki and a tattler sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G 😂
sorry couldn't resist, you couldn't make it up.......her nemesis is tattle, she hates the site and us "trolls" with a passion and yet here she is rump kissing an actual real life tattler, there is a scheme of some sort between them for sure!
But you are need to swipe up for it!!

• Haha

Mardymaud

Yes! That's how I found here. Was a slimming world account on insta that mentioned Gomi (think it was Juliet someone, Scottish and said cunt a lot) went to look What she was on about, found threads on other people I followed, saw tattle mentioned so came for a nosy and never left. That was in May last year when there was less than 15k members.

I do dip in and out of other threads but only really comment on here and the part time working mummy thread. Fopps as she gives me a good laugh after work and PTWM as I still want to know where the PayPal donations went! I unfollowed a lot of people after having my eyes opened to the sneaky ad/aff money making side of Insta.
Exactly the same as me. Oh and think she was called fatty something always selling tropic and falling off the diet wagon😂

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
Her account has gone (or I’m blocked) and the story fopps shared this morning about her is deleted like it never happened! Magic really!

snap
Looks like she has blocked anyone who has watched her stories but isn’t following her but is following fopperholic as I’m blocked too haha. She is still showing as having post etc so she hasn’t deleted her profile on Instagram

Reactions: 6

Purple star

Chatty Member
Not sure if you know, but she has a thread on here incase you need to vent 😄 she's deffo one on her own is Le'Yeti 🤢
Yes I've been on it for a read..I followed her for ages.Dont now .. She's a strange cat..That Blake fella looks well miserable.. It must be living with her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6