Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
same! I remember a girl that looked similar on another insta profile with the same life story.

Absolutely hilarious that she’s admitted to being here and there’s the admin trail that she’s been wanting to slag flopps off by making her own thread 🤣
What was the other account like? Did it give off needy odd ball vibes?

Reactions: 6

JJusa69

VIP Member
Something really picky but it bothered me. I had to watch twice through the ad to check. Her desktop picture on her phone is of the boys just in nappies.
Why. Why? Why naked kids?

• Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Interesting..it’s ‘crap’ when other people are calling her out on her antics on tattle but she’s been quite happy to post on here herself?

Not long until Nikki twists this and blames those mean trolls on tattle. This really is all so bizarre and I think fopperholic is in on this somehow.
Wow she's got a fucking nerve 🤣🤣🤣 gotta get those instagram follows and likes in hunz... we need to screenshot her crap about not knowing who fopperholic is, I bet she deletes her Tattle account

Purple star

Chatty Member
Ah you must have seen my comments about her then... I'm glad a few of the names I've given them have stuck😜 😆 she looks like a frizzy headed serial killer with the IQ of a potato, can't stand the pair of them🤢 Blake has all the charm of a bog brush in a public toilet. Vile pair!
Ur so funny! 😂😂 I agree with you tho..They are a pair of scruffs..And Shes a chav..🙄🙄

• Haha
Did anyone screenshot the latest story? I read it and it basically said she was deleting her page! I read it and she’d gone seconds after so didn’t get the chance!

MamaD

VIP Member
Hmmm, I bet it’s some deal where they all agree to post on each other’s comments to up the engagement. Blonde, botoxed and gym but Donna is young and kid free, surely fopps would be jealous!!
Not sure she's blonde into fitness botox and fillers. This is Nikki's new aesthetic middle aged gym bunny.

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Looks like she has blocked anyone who has watched her stories but isn’t following her but is following fopperholic as I’m blocked too haha. She is still showing as having post etc so she hasn’t deleted her profile on Instagram
it looks like I’m blocked on my account that I use to view things like this but my private one can’t find the user name.

Reactions: 5