Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #59 no-one wants to hear you prattle, go tell your new bestie who found you on Tattle 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Love that she thinks shes actually tagged Kingsmill bread this morning when it’s actually just some weird account 😂😂😂
18537578-6AB5-47B7-84E9-191C7BB68A59.jpeg
FAF74583-616B-439B-8AA3-1E3B1D6CB317.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 57

JJusa69

VIP Member
Right. I've elected myself to keep a list of fopps lockdown spending madness.
I shall give you an update every Friday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

mrsg73

Looooong time lurker here!
Hello everyone! I thought it was time I said hello rather than just chuckling to myself reading & liking all your posts!

I found Tattle after the MOD rollercoaster last year but the Fopps threads are without doubt why I keep coming back here (most evenings).

I unfollowed Flopps a while ago. I couldn’t take any more of her begging, the showing off & the eye fucking herself any longer.

She really is a bag of shit isn’t she?
I’m embarrassed on her behalf at how shite her posts & ads actually are! I cringe reading them!
Super job you have here Fiona!
Proof read your posts you arsehole.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Star_girl

I got blocked because I answered “no” to her question about whether you get into loungewear as soon as you get home.
Sorry I think I win this round!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Scullybob

VIP Member
Ah I see 😂😂. Were you always on here on did you join when she blocked you?!
I used to really like Fopps and supported her. I always knew she was shallow and vain, but I thought once the twins were born that she'd change and become more relatable and humble. She didn't, and as we all know, the twins (gorgeous as they are), have actually brought out the worst of her charecter traits. I started this thread mainly just to see if anyone else felt the same way.... and here we all are 🤣 I used to comment on her vlogs mainly to try and make her think about her actions, I don't think I was ever cruel but I did wind her up at times. She eventually blocked me and I came clean about my identity to my lovely tattle friends 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Dummyfingers

Do they even know what omlits (🤣), pasta, salad and fridge raiders are?
"Oh mother, young Lawson and I would love an omlette, salad, pasta and those jolly little fridge raiders for lunch. It would be spiffing!"
I can't bare those fridge raiders, they don't even taste look or smell like real meat. They make me feel fucking ill when I look at the packet... 🙄

WHY IS SHE TAKING TWO CHILDREN TO A SUPERMARKET DURING LOCKDOWN?!

And I seriously doubt she took them on her own so Chris probably with her. Is she incapable of doing anything on her own?

They always have DOUBLE trolleys (some people have more than 1 child that aren’t twins you dick) because no one else is thick enough or selfish enough to bring kids shopping unnecessarily during a pandemic!!
This kind of thing really bugs me. It's common sense isn't it?? Don't make unnecessary trips with the whole family to an enclosed space for a shopping haul. Her kids and her have been more places than Philease Fogg in the last 180 days, so any vulnerable shoppers popping in to Lidl (like my 75 year old dad) for essentials are at risk. I really try not to be nasty, I do, but come on, Nikki. Leave the kids at home, go to the shop and come home quickly. Could scream in to my pillow at the selfishness. New thread suggestion: Philease Fopp: she's got a botox face, a tiny waist, taking her twins all over the place, she will, she will FOPP YOU!

New thread suggestion.... I JUST HAD TO DO IT!! Philease Fopp: she's got a botox face, a tiny waist, taking her twins all over the place, she will, she will FOPP YOU!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Fopps seriously pissing me off and its only day 5 of lockdown... SHE IS NOT LIVING IN THE SAME WORLD AS THE REST OF US FOR SURE

I know that you read here SO READ THIS NICOLA

I tell you what I am feeling positive about Nicola...my large family all obeying to lockdown rules so that we can get together soon to properly grieve for those that we have lost through this...we could not have proper funerals (as we were allowed 5 people or 30 people at the funerals) and we want to grieve together (NOT HAVE A FUCKING PHOTOSHOOT FOR THE GRAM) and we are all finding that hard in our own ways especially the unexpected death of younger family member in his 30s (let alone everything else that is going on in the world and having to go to REAL JOBS, ranging from working on covid wards, to care homes, A & E, working in prisons, working in police stations, working in courts, offices and schools and a few of us volunteer too, along with looking after the vulnerable family members and neighbors) all whilst juggling real childcare between us, I'm the only one without children , but I have to help the keyworkers in my family there are more key workers than non-key workers in our family thinking about it. The majority of the family have also been in lockdown since March because of Leicester rules. REAL JOBS not fucking about with a phone for a laugh.

So DONT for one second Fopps THINK that YOU ARE HARD DONE BY. yes we have missed holidays, Several family weddings and big birthdays including 1st birthdays, but we are more concerned that we could not have funerals.

Stick your positive exercise posts up your arse and get into the real world stop acting like a pathetic spoilt little b***h, I hope that your family never has to suffer what we have.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'm just sniggering to myself how she's gone up to her little box room, trowelled on all the makeup, put on her young offenders tracksuit, all to stand in front of her magic mirror gurning and posing for probably about 18 photos, till she finds the perfect one to edit and stretch the shit out of.

Put your gollum feet away prikki, have a word with yourself and find your dignity. This is not a job..this is the stuff 16yr olds do in their bedroom for likes and attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Sparkle87

VIP Member
13g of cheese goes along way when it's melted apparently 😟😂😂😂 I eat more than 13g of it whilst waiting for it to cook 😟😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thicky Nikki, such a dickie, doesn’t think they’ll get sickie
Swans about, face like a trout, never stays in, always has to be out

Haven’t written a poem since I was at school, many many many years ago but there you go, I’ve been inFluENcEd 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
I just don't get her at all! Seems to have endless supplies of money with the hauls, extensions, hairdressers, holidays etc yet she's wearing that cheap looking loungewear, shopping at lidl when she claims to have a Waitrose budget, business degree and a very very successful career as she puts it, but can't spell to save her life and her work is shoddy. Claims to adore parenthood but can't sit at home with them. Claims she's a foodie yet eats the same handful of plain meals and goes to restaurant chains only. Will the real Nicki Ryan please stand up?! I think this is why I still check in on her, I'm waiting for the slip up!

• Heart
  • Haha

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Her reply is so judgy.
‘you could if you want, but as you can see it’s plenty’

she may as well add ‘you greedy pig, this is why I’m an XS size 8 and you’re not’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Why does she think she's above the rules ? She fucks me off so, so, so much ! It's lockdown Nicola do you not understand what that means you thick bitch ? You should NOT be going out with your boys..... especially not to the shop... not in the car..... just for a short walk from your house...... why have you taken them to Lidl ? You are fortunate to have your husband at home...... you lazy fucking pair..... just parent..... stop going out... just nip to the shops on your own - perhaps you could walk - it'd give you plenty of time to get your steps in and be away from them... I actually hope she gets COVID..... or at Lidl today she's come into indirect contact and gets the NHS app warning to self isolate - knowing her she probably hasn't even got it set up because she's a fucking sneaky bitch ! I'm fucked off with that woman - she's a self-centred cow she really is !

A patient yoghurt ? WTAF is one of them Nicola..... and what boring bastard eats a tub of plain fat free yoghurt and wets her knickers over how gorgeous it is..... oh do FUCK OFF ..... you should of had the cookie you need more sweetness in your life you sad sack !

• Heart
Reactions: 40

honey&lemon

VIP Member
INVISIBLE not invisable (literally said visible 4 words later so not sure how you got that wrong)

LEFT pic not right

WITHOUT a plan not within

PRESENT not presence

MEASURABLE not measureable

ACHIEVABLE not achieveable

YOUR efforts/needs not Our efforts

w earthling (NO IDEA?!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38