Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SootySweepAndSoo

Chatty Member
wow talk about shitting yourself when you get caught out, she's being so OTT trying to pass the buck back here, fact is she was proven to be a liar and didn't like it, slither back to foppernocchio you're well suited!
I do think the screen shots of her liking the comments she's now deleted need to be re added every now and again so people who come with pitch forks to tell us how mean/jealous/bored we all are can just read them and knob off!
Here’s one 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
View attachment 303837
Here's her lie again for anyone coming to check out tattle. She doesn't know much about prikki yet there are other screen shots of her liking comments on a Fopperholic thread from August ...and saying she would make a new thread but doesn't know how to. She also asked for advice on the hinch thread on how to make a thread on someone... just read this current thread all the evidence is here.

I agree she is absolutely thriving off any attention she receives. She's disturbed.
How have I gone too far 🤣 omg I cba even explaining myself I know I don’t have to

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
I wish fopps would say something about that nutjob & shes deceived her followers to there’s got to have been some kind of messages between the two!! But then Fopps hasn’t got the bottle to be honest and upfront

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
So Fopps has deleted that 'doingitformum-sw' post from her stories! Has difm deleted her Insta or have I been blocked 🤔

How is this enough for a 2 year old.
3/4 cherry tomato.
1 stick of Cucumber.
2 morsels of chicken.
A ridiculous looking omelette thing and a few bits of pasta?!
I mean wtaf?
When mine were 6 months old they'd have eaten more than that.
So I see we're back to starving the kids on slimming World food.

Also, why does it need to be fucking balanced. Let them eat peppa pig pasta for fuck sake.
Surely this is a snack?! If not no wonder they’re waking up and early...they’re starving. If I have a light dinner I wake up early and hungry.X

Wonder why she’s either bit deleted this as spam? She’s probably desperately jumped all over it for a press sample/ gift! X

Attachments

• Sick

Misssj80

VIP Member
God those PLAY letters fopps is giving away are so boring. What is wrong with primary colours? No wonder not many people have entered, nikki most people have bright colours and colourful pictures in playrooms/kids bedrooms. I see she is now calling it the play area. She would have been far better turning her adult living room into the playroom.

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Remember when she was soooo passionate about extended rear facing 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Also do they ever drink anything but squash?? My son has one squash drink a day and the rest of the time it’s water
They're having a hot chocolate!

Hi Nikki 😂 please tighten the straps properly when your children are in their car seats!

• Haha

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
I want to know why she will blatantly stand on one of those bricks later 🤡 Is it something she‘s planning on filming for ‘content’? The stupid stupid stupid woman needs to know what a word means before she uses it. I can’t get over how thick she is 🤯🤯🤯
Haha. She’s blatantly stupid!!! What did she think it meant!!!

• Haha