Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thisnthat

This has proper made me giggle. If only she knew more about Jung and his profound psychoanalytical work around the masks that people wear and the pretences that they project.

He would have had a field day with Fopps.

View attachment 304625
[/
Now it turns out Ben has a team. I thought he was a solo personal trainer not part of a team. Suppose it sounds more professional for Fopps to have a whole team available.

Reactions: 4

Missy92

Remember when she left someone a voice note..? It’s a while back now 😂😂 ‘I thought I’d send this note rather than just blocking you...’ please start again Dicky, it extends our amusement no end 👏🏼
this little gem you mean 😂

Why won’t this play for me 😭
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
Omg I know. I was expecting to read horrors. It’s awful what happened to this lady but fucking hell. Am I being heartless?
Hello, had a feeling this would be spoken about on Tattle this morning 😕
I am a newbie to slimming world, not the gram, I started the page after my attitude towards food/weight loss has been turned upside down since joining slimming world, and my journey is in memory of my mum as I only wish she had found something like this when she was alive. The ‘horror story’ that you call it is that my mum lost her life due to a gastric bypass that made her end up bed ridden, myself and my family watched her deteriorate over two years, fed through a tube into her bowels, so malnourished she couldn’t even take herself to the toilet, she lost herself and her normality months before she finally passed. I could go on, but anyone wanting a ‘horror story’ must be a bit tapped in the head?! Surely the horror is that she died at all leaving children and grandchildren behind at Its something I’ll talk more about in the future when I’m ready. I didn’t ask fooperholic to share my story, that was on her, and I massively appreciate it, I’ve had my account 2 days I’ve followed some bigger and some smaller SW accounts, I know very little about this woman, just grateful to her for sharing my story as obviously I’m all for anyone knowing the risks with weight loss surgery as I wouldn’t want another family to go through what we had to. Hope that clears a few things up! And YES I also use tattle but won’t be checking this thread again as I realise there will be opinions that will just hurt to be honest...
She lost her mum in 2014, she's been starving herself and then binging, now she's on SW. I do feel sorry for her for having so many issues to work through and as I know myself losing a parent in tragic circumstances is tough, but she's deffo not a newbie account like she's saying. She knows what she's doing you can tell. I do think she's chasing sw fame. I find it really odd how Fopperbollox has picked her account up, when there's so many people out there with current cancers, bereavements etc. I know exactly what you mean 🤔
Omg I know. I was expecting to read horrors. It’s awful what happened to this lady but fucking hell. Am I being heartless?
Hello, had a feeling this would be spoken about on Tattle this morning 😕
I am a newbie to slimming world, not the gram, that’s true! I started the page after my attitude towards food/weight loss has been turned upside down since joining slimming world, and my journey is in memory of my mum as I only wish she had found something like this when she was alive. The ‘horror story’ that you call it is that my mum lost her life due to a gastric bypass that made her end up bed ridden, myself and my family watched her deteriorate over two years, fed through a tube into her bowels, so malnourished she couldn’t even take herself to the toilet, she lost herself and her normality months before she finally passed. I could go on, but anyone wanting a ‘horror story’ must be a bit tapped in the head?! Surely the horror is that she died at all leaving children and grandchildren behind at only 49? Its something I’ll talk more about in the future when I’m ready. I didn’t ask fooperholic to share my story, that was on her, and I massively appreciate it, I’ve had my account 2 days I’ve followed some bigger and some smaller SW accounts, I know very little about this woman, just grateful to her for sharing my story as obviously I’m all for anyone knowing the risks with weight loss surgery as I wouldn’t want another family to go through what we had to. Hope that clears a few things up! And YES I also use tattle but won’t be on this thread again as I realise there will be opinions that will just hurt to be honest...sometimes it goes way too far and this is a prime example.

Reactions: 1