Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rc1407

‘Doing it for mum’ says she’s from Rutland which, unless there’s another I’m not aware of, is in the East Mids (coincidentally fairly close to Fopps..?). But her accent on her story, whereby she got such amazing inspo to make bloody cottage pie... she sounds very Essex like... she must have relocated.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Mardymaud

I was on GOMI and used to love reading the threads. Then one day they stopped posting, everyone disappeared and I was bereft - I didn’t know what was going on - felt like I was on this website with tumbleweed blowing past me 😂 I continued following floppybollox becoming more and more irritated by her then did some googling and found my way home to Tattle.
Don‘t know how everyone on GOMI knew to head here en masse but they could have left a bloody forwarding address 🤣🤣
😂😂😂 I k ow it’s like there was a secret and we weren’t in on it 😩😂😂

• Haha

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Off topic but DIFM did a live story earlier, I was at work so didn't get to watch it and now it's gone! Did anyone manage to see it?

• Wow

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
Wait.. Did she really say that she donates all the earnings from her aff links to charity? Wtf. Surely there is regulations that if you commit in writing then you have to evidence it?? She's ridiculous.
Where did it say this?

Betty24

Remember when she left someone a voice note..? It’s a while back now 😂😂 ‘I thought I’d send this note rather than just blocking you...’ please start again Dicky, it extends our amusement no end 👏🏼
this little gem you mean 😂
[/QUOTE]
How do I listen to these types of files on my iPad? Thanks

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
‘Doing it for mum’ says she’s from Rutland which, unless there’s another I’m not aware of, is in the East Mids (coincidentally fairly close to Fopps..?). But her accent on her story, whereby she got such amazing inspo to make bloody cottage pie... she sounds very Essex like... she must have relocated.
It’s about 60+ miles away. I only know this because I have family near Rutland and it’s over an hour for us to get there.

Looks like she has blocked anyone who has watched her stories but isn’t following her but is following fopperholic as I’m blocked too haha. She is still showing as having post etc so she hasn’t deleted her profile on Instagram
I can't find her but there are accounts with similar names

Reactions: 4
She’s only posted that video as people have
Remember when she left someone a voice note..? It’s a while back now 😂😂 ‘I thought I’d send this note rather than just blocking you...’ please start again Dicky, it extends our amusement no end 👏🏼
this little gem you mean 😂
[/QUOTE]

What is this? it won’t play x

Reactions: 4