Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She really is!!! She always comments on Nicolas pics ect...Shes another 1 who wants everything gifted to her! And doesn't work 😤😤
Not sure if you know, but she has a thread on here incase you need to vent 😄 she's deffo one on her own is Le'Yeti 🤢
Just saw your comment that you know about her thread 🤣

Reactions: 8

Rc1407

So she is cooking for one... doesn’t make any sense making all these separate meals. Surely they could eat something together. Perhaps Chris really las lost his shit with her... 🤷🏻‍♀️
A8ECE827-2F61-4951-BF85-4FF4E643E21E.png

caz272

Chatty Member
Lockdown positive pep talk anyone with Fopps, she can be your friend on YouTube lol

• Haha
All the people saying 'so cute' blah blah... not one person calling her out asking why they are out ? I've just had a notification last night on the app that I have to self-isolate because I've been in contact with someone - I went to Tesco last Sunday..... that must be the only place it's picked it up from - test on it's way so I can check I'm OK ....! She's the sort that won't even have her bluetooth on.... fucking absolute disgrace she really is ...... needs someone to shop them ! There is not any need for them to be out in the car..... AT ALL ..... and she is the reason this virus is not fucking off.....
Hope you’re ok x

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don't know why prikki is nice to reality of yeti, she's 100% the sort of person she would look down her nose at

Frankx12

Looks like she has blocked anyone who has watched her stories but isn’t following her but is following fopperholic as I’m blocked too haha. She is still showing as having post etc so she hasn’t deleted her profile on Instagram
I did view her stories and didn’t follow her so that could explain it. I’ve got another account, ill go and look through that 😏

LorniB

Interesting..it’s ‘crap’ when other people are calling her out on her antics on tattle but she’s been quite happy to post on here herself?

Not long until Nikki twists this and blames those mean trolls on tattle. This really is all so bizarre and I think fopperholic is in on this somehow.
Yeah I was wonder if she was behind it

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
The whole thing is just weird !

Tell you what else is weird but not a surprise is turning her front room into a fucking home gym because 'we don't use here very much now'.... if that's the case then why didn't she give them boys their own space...... God she's a selfish cow she really is ..... I'm sure they don't park their car in the garage so why not use that for a home gym...... ? Standard Nicola all about ME ME ME .........
I think she’s trying to be like that other girl, Charley or something, I can’t remember her insta handle but she had a renovation done off the kitchen and they now use the new area as a living area. She’s lovely though, nothing like flopps. Her oven is in her kitchen though!
The shitty thing is that she wanted the kids out of the livingroom because of their toys so wanted to create a play area. Now she just has more things! She makes me so angry, I can’t believe she’s as selfish as she is.

What was the other account like? Did it give off needy odd ball vibes?
Hahaha.
It was just really similar that it was all about doing the weight loss thing without needing surgery after their mum had passed due to complications with bariatric surgery. I can’t remember when this was though. When her profile was pasted into here, I recognised the old photo of her. It’s all very strange.
Well done you though, be calling you Sherlock from now on 🤣

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Yes I've been on it for a read..I followed her for ages.Dont now .. She's a strange cat..That Blake fella looks well miserable.. It must be living with her 🤣🤣
Ah you must have seen my comments about her then... I'm glad a few of the names I've given them have stuck😜 😆 she looks like a frizzy headed serial killer with the IQ of a potato, can't stand the pair of them🤢 Blake has all the charm of a bog brush in a public toilet. Vile pair!

• Haha

MHB28

Well that’s a big improvement on the last one. Definitely less inappropriately