Fatty4life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant swearing ? how on earth does this woman have so many followers? Her Son must be sick of hearing her voice complain.

Reactions: 2
She is something alright,how she got.a second change with the Wolve thing I do not know.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know what I think of her at all .. I like her & I don’t lol .. I kinda like how she gets obsessed with every diet . Aw, calorie counting, hde, meal prep & she thinks everyone will work but then she gets bored n posts about duck the diet .. I can kinda relate but then a lot of other content is just rambling on & on & she get gifted all sorts .. now she’s posting she’s depressed n going drs .. i just can’t make up my mind

I’m the same with carbytobarbie.. she recently mentioned she was dating a PT or someone into fitness .. he was in 2 posts n then has totally disappeared

I don’t know if she already has a thread so apologies if she does.
What’s everyone’s views?

I don’t know what I think of her at all .. I like her & I don’t lol .. I kinda like how she gets obsessed with every diet . Aw, calorie counting, hde, meal prep & she thinks everyone will work but then she gets bored n posts about duck the diet .. I can kinda relate but then a lot of other content is just rambling on & on & she get gifted all sorts .. now she’s posting she’s depressed n going drs .. i just can’t make up my mind

I’m the same with carbytobarbie.. she recently mentioned she was dating a PT or someone into fitness .. he was in 2 posts n then has totally disappeared
I like her as well but sometimes I just can’t be bothered with watching her stories or moans. She is relatable in the sense her weight fluctuates but all the c**t stuff annoys me.

Reactions: 1
What has happened to her? When I last followed her, her makeup was normally immaculate. Her face is very bloated and red. She seems to have packed the weight on.

And once again trying to flog some weight loss crap.
And if course only something she really believes in 😂😂🤐

Reactions: 4