Fopperholic #58 Every day it’s lie lie lie, but don’t forget to buy buy buy!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Monkey47 sorry, new thread started before I could reply to your comment.

I got the wrong end of the stick - didn't read your comment properly! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 hope you see the funny side of it, no attacks on fellow Tattlers from me

Reactions: 15
Wow! How quickly are we going though these.... only going to go quicker with lockdown!

Reactions: 10
@Monkey47 sorry, new thread started before I could reply to your comment.

I got the wrong end of the stick - didn't read your comment properly! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 hope you see the funny side of it, no attacks on fellow Tattlers from me
Phew 😂😂😂😂 I do wait until the afternoon school run ..... I promise

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Usual snark on the boys from her. Why ask them to follow her like dogs?

Reactions: 5
Pulling up a chair ready to see what the narcissistic witch is going to be up to for the rest of the lockdown...
Don’t hate me but the extended furlough announcement was a big relief for me... definitely facing redundancy when it ends as the airline industry is fooked.

Reactions: 20
I am waiting for the loungewear mirror selfies with the caption...."just love being at home relaxing with my family" with fopps in brand new loungewear, face full of make up and hair preened to the max.

Ding dong ding dong....more orders of more toys, clothing hauls and endless swipe ups. 🤐

I wonder if they ever just flump on the sofa with a disney film on? At their age they may not sit perfectly through it but just wondering if they ever do this as a family?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I wonder if she's been pulled up on not showing that Base freebie as I'm sure the boys were wearing the tops the other day? Mmmmm Burberry.... I do hope she doesn't put the shirts underneath the jumpers !! Chavtastic !!

Reactions: 14
We’ve all got new pj’s new slippers and dressing gowns brought some goodies I’ve got the old pillows and beanbags out and created snug corner, balls to going out and getting dressed every day but then again we can create our own entertainment without the need to escape

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If someone sent me Burberry for free I think I’d send it back. It’s an horrific partner for kids that aren’t gypsies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Anyone notice on her story where she's swooning over how many fabulous, uhmazing positive comments it looks like it's Chris's You Tube account ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait.. Did she really say that she donates all the earnings from her aff links to charity? Wtf. Surely there is regulations that if you commit in writing then you have to evidence it?? She's ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone notice on her story where she's swooning over how many fabulous, uhmazing positive comments it looks like it's Chris's You Tube account ?
Good catch! That is his logo, she'd logged in as him. So, his comments under her videos are clearly written by her 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m sorry if I was a company who has sent her free clothes and that was how she’s shown it on her stories. I would be very annoyed.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry if I was a company who has sent her free clothes and that was how she’s shown it on her stories. I would be very annoyed.
She can’t bear to talk about anything but herself so hardly surprising she never reviews her freebies properly. Just fling them in front of the camera quick and back to selfie mode.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.