Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted the bouncy castle comment 🤣 what a crank
Ffs!! Where’s her sense of humour

duck me they have remembered Chris has family! Can you imagine her .. hello erm hi whatever your names are just take some quick pics of us for the gram will you it will be so uhmazzzing quick play boys, got to go now got to film an uhmazzing ad for some stools I begged see you again in another few years!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those sandals remind me of when my mum first allowed me to wear something other than flat shoes. She really has no fashion sense

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So on Chris’s work Instagram page his stories show he is back at work today!!! Wonder if that is why she has been so quiet as she is at her mum’s and knows she’d get called out!

Reactions: 9
I think I need to take a break from her and tattle for a while. Hubby just been told today they’ll be making a third of his workplace redundant in the next few weeks. We were scraping by as it was before all this. Genuinely think it might ruin us if he lost his job now. Anyway I’ve been crying all day and feel sick so I really can’t deal with this idiot and her free tit she doesn’t deserve anymore.

Everyone look after yourselves. It’s a hard time for a lot of us. Hope everyone’s ok xx
So sorry to hear this, hope he is in the two thirds of the workforce.
Look after yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
those shoes are like medieval torture devices, I bet she still has the indentations of them ages after she takes them off! bloody awful in fact the whole look, dress, bun, shoes, belt look like the twins styled her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For someone who claims to be soooo into fashion she really has no clue on styling! Those sandals make her legs look short and fat and the belt is unnecessary she’s only worn it so she can tag Gucci. She’s made a dress which is actually quite nice IMO look very frumpy and unflattering - and that’s with her photoshopping! (Sorry pre sets on lightroom 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What I don’t get is are they that rich that they’ve not had to pull in the spending over the last 3 months??
I can’t work out if they are just trying to keep up with the Jones or actually they have more money than sense.
I wonder if they have applied for the self employed loan/grant, and just couldn’t help themselves and spend it on themselves. They are both so stupid and selfish it’s the type of thing they would do

Reactions: 9
I wonder if they have applied for the self employed loan/grant, and just couldn’t help themselves and spend it on themselves. They are both so stupid and selfish it’s the type of thing they would do
They probably used them to pay back Chris’ golf school fiasco and then spent was was rest on tit. Left themselves with a crap extension that in reality they’ll hate in no time

Reactions: 7
Fopperholic #41 went on the beg & got her stools, again she breaks lockdown rules but that’s ok she got to wear her clumpy mules

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The belt and sandals in the recent pic are awful, how can she not see it looks hideous. Why are the boys clearly playing on some other child’s toys in the garden. You can sit in a garden but you cannot play with toys. What a fool!!! She honestly doesn’t care

Reactions: 15
She is too dated to realise that no belt and White converse Style shoes would be much nicer

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.