Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cant believe that steak dinner on her stories! Tiniest, driest meal ever. I had steak and chips the other night and she would have fainted at the calories in mine 😂View attachment 153791
Was it you who said you were having this meal (but like the proper version?’) she’s literally copied your entire meal 😂 except she had a bud light and not whiskey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was it you who said you were having this meal (but like the proper version?’) she’s literally copied your entire meal 😂 except she had a bud light and not whiskey 😂
Yeah😆 but mine was about 850 calories and then another 850 for the booze😂 Her’s was probably 85 including the Bud LIGHT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven't watched nikki for a while, i deicide to watch a few bits today. First I'll start off with the grocery haul.
1) why can't her kids eat like normal children?
2) imagine losing weight 20 years ago and still be doing the same diet.
3) shes got really unhealthy relationship with food which the boys will pick up on.

Next is clothing haul
1) why does she need so many clothes? The hauls are endless.
2) what was the comment about matalan all about? 3) Why does she think she's so superior to people
I thought that about Matalan - she acted as if it was so beneath her! I don’t think there’s anything wrong with Matalan, how stuck up is she?!

Reactions: 16
I thought that about Matalan - she acted as if it was so beneath her! I don’t think there’s anything wrong with Matalan, how stuck up is she?!
Matalan isn’t ok but primark? Personally I think matalan is better than primark. Plus she can shop in Tesco. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with any of them but they’re all on par in my mind. She should try matalan they have good clothes for children.

• Heart
Oh my god I've heard it all now........ So when they were in Florida airport desperate to get back to the UK when the boys were asleep on the airport floor she was in MAC buying a new lipstick !!! Seriously wtf 😮😤

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
The boys favourite is ryvita and soft cheese?
I can't imagine there are many kids of that age that have been given ryvita!
How she can say she doesn't give them diet food is beyond me, everything they have is low fat and is clearly what is 'allowed' on SW. Yes it is just food, as she says, but its food for weight loss, it definitely not what growing kids should be eating.
I'm not saying feed them crap but they need more good FATS
If there is anything that upsets me more about her, it this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
How she can say she doesn't give them diet food is beyond me, everything they have is low fat and is clearly what is 'allowed' on SW. Yes it is just food, as she says, but its food for weight loss, it definitely not what growing kids should be eating.
I feel like ryvita would be quite difficult to eat, too dry and hard for them 😞

Reactions: 18
I feel like ryvita would be quite difficult to eat, too dry and hard for them 😞
Its also very high in fibre (which is why its a diet food) probably too much for their little bodies :poop:
If you google Ryvita...everything about it says diet!

• Sad
What is wrong with a bog standard cream cracker? She's a knob.

Reactions: 21
Who in their right mind gives children ryvitas??? she’s really not normal - unfortunately I think the two year check possibly won’t happen anytime soon due to corona but she needs an intervention ASAP

Reactions: 27
The pizza she will of given them will be the SW version on a wrap with reduced fat cheese, no wonder they turn their nose up at it. Why does she have to cackle everytime she says something? It’s bloody irritating!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Ryvita is quite hard and difficult to eat, for toddler’s little mouths. They’re even too dry for me no matter what is on them. Just give them a normal cream cracker ffs

I’ve said it before, she has loads of stuff because she has hoarded it from her 20s. All the stuff she has bought for vlogs in recent years, she returns - you never see her wearing them. She wears the same Primark things over and over. Spending habit but not the money

Of course we wouldn’t be able to find the original better lipstick we’re not as uurrrmmmazing as Nikki are we! 🙄

Reactions: 8
Ooh look at my kids preferring ryvita to pizza and fruit to chocolate. Come back to me in 8 years time ..... in fairness my son does prefer fruit to chocolate but he makes up for it with his daily chicken nuggets and waffles! But it’s just the anybody else’s children strange like mine. It’s not uncommon for children to not enjoy pizza at that age either so no nothing special there. I agree ryvita is hard on my mouth so for them poor lads. I wouldn’t have given mine ryvita. They had breadsticks and ritz crackers much softer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If I gave my toddler a Ryvita they would honestly chuck it across the room.
The boys prefer fruit and crackers and low fat stuff becuase that’s what they are used to. Give them chocolate and it would be like wtf is this 😂

If I gave my 2 year old a Ryvita he would ask for more....and then use them like cardboard and build something with it!
What the hell is she playing it, give the poor boys a cream cracker! How proud was she saying they refuse pizza and chocolate 🙄 probably because you've made them think that's a bad food to have and they don't want to get into trouble not sticking to their diet! 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
If I gave my 2 year old a Ryvita he would ask for more....and then use them like cardboard and build something with it!
What the hell is she playing it, give the poor boys a cream cracker! How proud was she saying they refuse pizza and chocolate 🙄 probably because you've made them think that's a bad food to have and they don't want to get into trouble not sticking to their diet! 😔
Wait till they go to school and are given sweets and chocolates in friends birthday's. Then she might stand at school gates preaching how synful they are

• Haha
God imagine the party bags at the boys future birthday parties. Cut up melon, bag of Ryvita minis, a strawberry each, half a babybel, half a birthday cake grenade bar and half a mug cake wrapped up in kitchen towel!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.