Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those learning towers have made me so angry! I wish she’d just been honest weeks ago when she was begging, sorry, asking for advice about them. Just say, “I really want to get the boys learning towers, can anyone send me one, sorry, two? Remember, I have TWINS, that’s TWO babies!”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she so ashamed of her ‘job’?
She doesn’t want to be called an Influencer.
She refuses to mark any post as #ad.
She refused to disclose and correctly mark things as an #ad in her stories for the amount of time that she’s supposed to.

No matter what you get given you have to mark it as #ad. Because it’s bleeping advertising!

Reactions: 21
I messaged stepupbaby and by the sounds of it they were once again taken in by her large following and didn’t do their research. The only way to stop her is for everyone to unfollow!! From all accounts you may have!

Let’s see how long it takes before the stools are on facebook
👀 Spill the beans then haha 🥰

Reactions: 12
I meant her after pic 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 it shows her lovely tattoo... this looks like it was taken in the days before editing. She looks about a stone heavier than this pic now so how can she say she's at target still for 20 years. She's deffo had her teeth whitened, boobs done, tit loads of botox, brows, hair extensions and god knows what else.
Ahhhh the ring of barbed wire round the belly button 😂😂 I must admit I do die inside during her try on hauls when we get a glimpse of the woman stamps 😂😂😩😩

she’s the epitome of rough but tries to be something she’s not

Why is she so ashamed of her ‘job’?
She doesn’t want to be called an Influencer.
She refuses to mark any post as #ad.
She refused to disclose and correctly mark things as an #ad in her stories for the amount of time that she’s supposed to.

No matter what you get given you have to mark it as #ad. Because it’s bleeping advertising!
Because her sheep will realise she’s paid for fk all for her “much wanted children” it’s all gifted .. then she won’t look as rich lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think that her lockdown windfall has come from both of them getting a grant and also them taking a 6 month covid mortgage holiday despite them not needing it and enabling all the ridiculous extension/farce room purchases. plus they must spend any government allowance/child benefit they get for the kids as they certainly don't spend them on the boys

Reactions: 18
I am amused how now Lawson has grown into his looks more and is more engaging than faveson, she constantly posts him. He couldn't get a look in before. Maybe she's decided that he's the one with the potential earning power now he has hair. I can't wait to see what she will do and how she will carry on the scabbing when the boys are a few years old, and don't qualify for as much free tit. Can't see her popping out another career sprog like a lot of them do 🙄
Haven't fully caught up, so I'm sorry if someone else has said this.
You are so right about how Lawson not "fits" in to Nikki's perfect Instagram life. I honestly think it's because he has a tan with his blonde hair 😔 she is that shallow she judges her kids on looks! In the winter when his skin is pale, Lawaon will be absent from her feed again 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why would you not admit to fillers? I quite fancy lip fillers myself and would happily admit to having them if I do get them. It’s not like it’s a taboo anymore? So many people have it done. I don’t get it.

Is it a boast to say oh my lips are naturally like this? Despite the fact the 99.9% of the population do not have lips like that naturally.

Reactions: 12
I have 3 boys (now 9,10,12) and I can honestly say that the first year with just one baby was WAY harder than having 2 or 3. I just found the transition to having a baby really hard (and tbh I prefer kids when they're old enough to negotiate/reason with!)- once you have one....adding more is fine in my experience!!

I'm not saying it's easy (having 3 under the age of 5 at one point was a long year or two!) but once you've popped your cherry on having a baby the rest is just crowd control and planning imo!!
This was true for me too! But then they all hit teens at the same time and it's horrific again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
#presssample 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s a freebie love so it’s gifted. She’s so desperate to be someone when in reality she is a nobody... no money, has a shopping addiction. She’s just never going to be happy in life regardless!
That’s just it, how can she genuinely be happy in life when she puts her life on SM and doesn’t portray herself in a positive light, she puts the boys all over the internet in order for them to make her more insta famous and her constant need to shop for the sake of it and begging for freebies!!
We have a bigger house than her, nice up to date cars that are not on finance and we buy everything ourselves because we work for it and for that reason we appreciate what we have.
How can she go to bed each night and think I deserved what I got today as be genuinely happy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I dont understand why she sells stuff if she has so much money. I'm not well off I live in an ex council house (not a posh detached house in an exclusive area that cant get food deliveries 🤣) my husband is self employed I stay at home with the kids and do his admin. I give all my stuff to either the baby bank or my local charity shop pushchairs/cots etc.

Reactions: 19
I am amused how now Lawson has grown into his looks more and is more engaging than faveson, she constantly posts him. He couldn't get a look in before. Maybe she's decided that he's the one with the potential earning power now he has hair. I can't wait to see what she will do and how she will carry on the scabbing when the boys are a few years old, and don't qualify for as much free tit. Can't see her popping out another career sprog like a lot of them do 🙄
She’s after them modelling/doing anything to be famous. That’s why they’re constantly living life on a filter.

Since I unfollwed her tonight another 20 have..... I don't know how to do it on my phone but if I look at her profile on my laptop on Insta and hovver my mouse over the 153K it gives an exact number - it's gone down 20 since about 7ish - hope it keeps going down bleeping beggy witch..... ! She is a disgusting human her small dicked husband spent £175 on trainers at the weekend and they are forever flashing the cash/faux wealth - the company are bleeping stupid too..... if they had any decency they would of given them to someone else...... who doesn't flaunt all that they buy over Insta..... she won't use them... she'll only use them to keep them in one place there is no way they will join in on anything because she does duck all with them..... she really is the lowest of the low over this....... if she gets fake grass I swear I'm going to go round and piss on it .... !!!! 😂 😂 😂
That last sentence has made my morning! Howling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe they are well off at all, If they were they would have spent time and invested in to the extension. She would have just bought those ugly tower things, she wouldn’t be selling things on fb.
everythign they buy is on credit it’s so obvious!! Notice The expensive dresses were from very and next where you can have an account and pay off monthly. They others were cheap tit from amazon and eBay.
She is absolutely deluded and will regret how much money they’ve spent one day and have nothing to show for it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I dont understand why she sells stuff if she has so much money. I'm not well off I live in an ex council house (not a posh detached house in an exclusive area that cant get food deliveries 🤣) my husband is self employed I stay at home with the kids and do his admin. I give all my stuff to either the baby bank or my local charity shop pushchairs/cots etc.
Perhaps she doesn’t have as much money as she makes out! She must have spent her savings by now since being sacked from slimming world (I mean resigning 🤣) as she’s been out for months and she’s not insta/YouTube famous Enough to earn a great wage from that! It’ll be Chris money she spends or it goes on credit cards. If you were that well off then you wouldn’t mind donating something you are £5 for 🤷🏻‍♀️
I like to donate things that we no longer need but compared to her we aren’t up our own arses dicks 👍🏻

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe she’s still got her Invisalign attachments on, she must’ve had that going for years now. Pretty sure she had them before she was even pregnant. Never seems to wear the trays in her videos.
She’s gonna need false teeth by the time that Invisalign has sorted those nashers out! She’ll be In the old folks home putting her false teeth in a Jar of sterident next to her bed and the buggers will still have an Invisalign stuck to them 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As soon as I saw the post even without reading one word I knew the beggy witch had been given them for free, she did the whole "can anyone recommend" post weeks ago then no mention of them at all until suddenly two appear in a picture that looks like its from the studio catalogue, the hamster has been dragged back out and plonked on her head, pity after lock down it now looks 37 shades too light for her very very dark roots so she now resembles a skunk up top!
press sample made me howl, she is so up herself she can lick her own tonsils!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The ironic thing is, they’re called learning towers but we all know those boys won’t be doing any learning when they use them. She’s a disgrace of a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.