Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she never shops at Lidl but then continually says how lots of the lidl branded items she ‘loves’ or are her ‘fav’.... if she never shops there how does she know this!?!
Exactly!! bleeping idiot isn't she!

Pizza as a treat for Chris and the boys! Tiny bags of haribos the boys only occasionally have, and a little ready meal which she never ever has for Chris!! The boys will definitely grow up knowing the syn of every single food
Can't believe they've all got to share the pizza!! Maybe I'm just greedy 😂😂 I like a full pizza to myself and the kids get a snack size one haha

Reactions: 21
Her latest post, that’s not Lawson counting to ten it’s Lawson counting brilliantly to 5 then you finishing the rest and him copying you

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well safe to say she’s been reading here?!?
•She never normally buys all that fruit and wasn’t it mentioned on here they don’t have a lot of fruit
•the boys love the delux tomatoes so I got them......how do you know they love them when you don’t shop there?!
•pizza for the 3 boys and different snacks.......someone’s trying to be more Chelsea with more non SW food and snacks for the kids
Overall it was just a fake shop to make out she’s not a boring a rigid like other food shops = twit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone commented saying how great his speech is an she replied back thank you I'm not that experienced with being a first time mum ..what's you being a first time mum got to do with his bloody speech 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She looks nothing like those twins! Their hair is 100 times nicer and they don’t have a lightbulb 💡 on the end of their noses. Oh I can’t wait to watch this shopping “haul” it’ll be the highlight of my day along side putting my weelie bin out and emptying my little ones potty 100 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly!! bleeping idiot isn't she!

Can't believe they've all got to share the pizza!! Maybe I'm just greedy 😂😂 I like a full pizza to myself and the kids get a snack size one haha
I always cook more pizza than we *need*, because leftover pizza is an awesome thing to find in the fridge. You know Fopps would just get the spray bottle of bleach out, because heaven forbid she actually ate them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sooooo...... Lidl Shop and my observations !

1. No fresh bakes - Lidl do the most Uhmmmmazing fresh bakes crossiants, pan au chocolat, natas, bread, pizzas etc ect but none of that (obvs!)
2. No veg.... no potatoes..... just a cauli (for cauli rice 🤢🤢) and some fruit and a few bits of salad - for someone who is obsessed with SW and should have 1/3 plate of veg/salad that is not enough for a week - which therefore don't call it a week shop for 4 !
3. No full fat (I am using that expression because that's what it is !!) milk for the boys again - only green and red top !!!!
4. She is seriously OBSESSED with protien but I bet she doesn't really understand the significance of it in her diet and just reels off how many grams there are in each item (I don't either but then I'm not obsessed with adding extra to my diet!!)
5. She's obsessed with S&V crisps - funny can't recall her mentioning them before it was Aldi sour cream she was obsessed with last week!
6. She bought a ready done pot of melon and grape - fine for when you're out and about but height of laziness in the house - she could of bought both, chopped it up and the boys could of snacked on that.
7. I couldn't really see enough ingredients to make proper meals for a week..... NO BREAD either ?!!
8. They are not DELUXE tomatoes you dick they are picciolo (may of spelt that wrong!) and I agree with the boys they are so so nice !!
9. Oversized nappies - AGAIN !!
10. Credit where its due.... whilst another dull, boring, pretty useless shop she has slowed down on the spinning around and it seemed calmer...... we were also spared the huge toe this week !!! I think this is a top up shop and should be called as such !!! Silly bint :D:D:D

OK off to do a days work but sure I'll be back at some point !! As you were ladies .... Have a great day !! 😂 😂 😘😘

EDIT - OMG a ham and pineapple pizza 🤢 🤢 between 3... OMFG ...... that's madness !!!! Chris needs to put his foot down !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone commented saying how great his speech is an she replied back thank you I'm not that experienced with being a first time mum ..what's you being a first time mum got to do with his bloody speech 🙄
She can’t even give Lawson the credit for something. She has to turn it all back around on herself. It’s nothing to do with her. My two have been brought up exactly the same. My 7yr old struggled a bit with speech and was three when it sorted itself out and my 3yr old was talking away Just turning 1, We got loads of comments on it. Kids pick things up at different speeds that’s all. She’s not done anything miraculous to help him. Lawson has just had to learn to talk quicker so he can be bloody heard in that house.

Reactions: 26
Nice to see Lawson get some praise for once, however that is NOT him independently counting to ten. Sorry to burst your bubble Nikki. He can count to five. I'm a huge Lawson cheerleader by the way, so not trying to discredit him in any way.

Reactions: 20
My takes from the video I skimmed through.
1. Why were the boys with her? Sitting in a unsantised trolley because let's face it, Nikki won't have cleaned it.. Putting food in their mouths from a packet she just got. So so stupid.
2. I'll not show you all the veg..... Because you obviously didn't get any Nikki.
3. Motion sickness again.
4. Lean beef mince, chili peppers and noodles. Woohoo! 🙄
5. I'm still furious she put her whole family at risk by taking them. No doubt they called at her parents on the way home and I bet none of them washed their hands when they got home.
6. Over a £100!!!!!!

Nice to see Lawson get some praise for once, however that is NOT him independently counting to ten. Sorry to burst your bubble Nikki. He can count to five. I'm a huge Lawson cheerleader by the way, so not trying to discredit him in any way.
He's not even counting. He's repeating the words and actions of it. He has no real idea what counting is yet, and why should he at his age.

Reactions: 15
She just trains them to repeat things. She doesn't speak to them like humans, that's where the understanding develops. But she’s a first time mum, she couldn't know this 😆 could she ask them how many cars etc they have and would they understand? That's when you know they've understood numbers. Mine will say "two trains" or "3 cars" any further and it's "lots of cars" 😄

Reactions: 12
I stand corrected, think I jumped to a different YouTube video, hopefully I did anyhow and she didn't take the boys.. I'm not sure I can watch it again to check 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, what a stooonin shop that was :ROFLMAO: NOT!

Of course, like last time, we were reminded that this is only the second time she's been shopping since she got back from Florida. So what! Why do you need to tell us that, by the time we get to Christmas, is she going to be saying, this is the 23rd time I've been to the shops since Florida?

So the excuse for lack of vegetables was because they've already got loads - well there was none in your last shop so I'm not sure where they've appeared from...and if there was, surely you would have eaten them or they would be on the turn by now!

We get through loads of eggs in this house and shows us a box of 10 eggs! 10 eggs for a family of 4 that get through loads apparently!
Never heard of Delux tomatoes Nicola, I think you meant Piccolo.;)

Clearly she's pissed off with Fage and not getting a deal with them and has got a 10 tonne weight of Skyr yogurt and did anyone notice how she glossed over the milk? Was that because there was no whole milk (again) just skimmed and semi skimmed? Give your boys some whole milk for goodness sake!

She's been eating loads of Tuna, pasta and sweetcorn and when Chris asks her to pick up a ready meal, what does she get him? A tuna pasta bake. Really Nicola!

And then she has to go before the food defrosts. I never even saw a frozen item!

Don't bother watching if you haven't already, its not worth wasting your time on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Call me cynical but I only think she’s put this up as a grid post (showing mostly her kitchen floor and not even the boys Counting) because Chelsea has featured her twin boys properly counting independently on her stories this morning so floppybollocks is trying to go one better! Hun calm your tit you ain’t no Chelsea, she sits back and watches her children play, she doesn’t train them or screech instructions at them.....you could learn a thing or two being a first time mum and all that jazz 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No blue top milk. Reduced fat cheese. Lighter than light mayo. Low fat salad cream.

Tell us again how your children aren’t on SW Nikki?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
£100 shop.......£70 of it on yogurts!! also every time she says soy-A sauce I seethe.....soy soy soy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok I watched it, the correct one this time I think.
Eggs from caged hens 😔😔😔😔
A duck load of yogurt 😳
No whole milk so the boys are either on semi skimmed or skimmed.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Chelsea’s boys turn two this week. She put a story up before saying they were born at 34 weeks and spent time in nicu. Never have I heard her say about them being a “corrected age” remember when Flops used it as excuse for everything?! Also Lawson can’t count...he has learnt the order of numbers from you dictating it to them every 3 minutes. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.