Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
Does she never feel guilty for accepting gifted items when she can clearly afford them. She says she works along side that baby bank so surely she sees how much some people are in need. It just screams pure greed what she does

Reactions: 28

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Sooooo...... Lidl Shop and my observations !

1. No fresh bakes - Lidl do the most Uhmmmmazing fresh bakes crossiants, pan au chocolat, natas, bread, pizzas etc ect but none of that (obvs!)
2. No veg.... no potatoes..... just a cauli (for cauli rice 🤢🤢) and some fruit and a few bits of salad - for someone who is obsessed with SW and should have 1/3 plate of veg/salad that is not enough for a week - which therefore don't call it a week shop for 4 !
3. No full fat (I am using that expression because that's what it is !!) milk for the boys again - only green and red top !!!!
4. She is seriously OBSESSED with protien but I bet she doesn't really understand the significance of it in her diet and just reels off how many grams there are in each item (I don't either but then I'm not obsessed with adding extra to my diet!!)
5. She's obsessed with S&V crisps - funny can't recall her mentioning them before it was Aldi sour cream she was obsessed with last week!
6. She bought a ready done pot of melon and grape - fine for when you're out and about but height of laziness in the house - she could of bought both, chopped it up and the boys could of snacked on that.
7. I couldn't really see enough ingredients to make proper meals for a week..... NO BREAD either ?!!
8. They are not DELUXE tomatoes you dick they are picciolo (may of spelt that wrong!) and I agree with the boys they are so so nice !!
9. Oversized nappies - AGAIN !!
10. Credit where its due.... whilst another dull, boring, pretty useless shop she has slowed down on the spinning around and it seemed calmer...... we were also spared the huge toe this week !!! I think this is a top up shop and should be called as such !!! Silly bint :D:D:D

OK off to do a days work but sure I'll be back at some point !! As you were ladies .... Have a great day !! 😂 😂 😘😘

EDIT - OMG a ham and pineapple pizza 🤢 🤢 between 3... OMFG ...... that's madness !!!! Chris needs to put his foot down !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
she’s actually put the “outdoor dining set” on her 21 buttons account !! Isn’t that for clothes ?!!! Probably put there more for her to brag it was £1000 😮
She spent a grand on that furniture 😂😂😂😂😂😂 seriouslly it looks like something from B and M and it was flat pack.... it looks cheap and nasty... like her really !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Kat Slater is back with her animal print strapless dress!
So out of touch - thousands of people furloughed, worrying about money, global pandemic - I know, let’s do a shopping “haul”. She will be queued outside the shops tomorrow 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
So she got them for free ? Fucking Beggy Cunt....... I'm actually fuming at her smug fucking bitch face..... God she is insufferable ! :mad: :mad: :mad: I hate that dress too..... she looks a right frumpy cow !!

So how much were they - wasn't she saying she'd only have one ? Yeah if she had to pay for it.... Jeezzz I'm raging...... if she dares say her sofa, rugs, or artwork were free or a fucking press sample ?!!! I'm blocking her smug ass bitch face (yup said it twice!) 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Angry

Justchilling

Nikki can have a house full of press samples (🙄) but she will never be happy or content. She’s in a constant cycle of selling her soul to strangers on the internet in exchange for gifts. No amount of gifted tat could make me show such intimate moments of my babies lives to 150k strangers on the internet!

• Heart
Those learning towers have made me so angry! I wish she’d just been honest weeks ago when she was begging, sorry, asking for advice about them. Just say, “I really want to get the boys learning towers, can anyone send me one, sorry, two? Remember, I have TWINS, that’s TWO babies!”

• Haha

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
She says she never shops at Lidl but then continually says how lots of the lidl branded items she ‘loves’ or are her ‘fav’.... if she never shops there how does she know this!?!

• Haha

Betty80

Chatty Member
Why does she always have such a smugness about her? She never shows genuine emotions or concerns. She is so false. How can anyone say shes relatable? When I was sat all last year with my mum through chemo I met so many lovely, brave People who managed to smile or even be genuinely concerned and supportive for others around them despite what they were going through. It changed my view on life and what matters completely. Material objects are worth nothing and meaningless. It only makes me hate that smug bitch more because she has no idea what matters and what’s going on in the world outside her little grey bubble.

• Heart

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
Apologies - she said her current house was too small. 3 bed for two people is too small.
I'm not that sorry.

full fat crisps... they are called crisps!!!! Ffs

• Haha

Shivers

VIP Member
No blue top milk. Reduced fat cheese. Lighter than light mayo. Low fat salad cream.

Tell us again how your children aren’t on SW Nikki?

• Sad

Filterholic

Who in their right mind gives children ryvitas??? she’s really not normal - unfortunately I think the two year check possibly won’t happen anytime soon due to corona but she needs an intervention ASAP

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
You just know she's going to be a "my boys would never...." kind of mother, while everyone else knows they are little shits. I can see it now 🤣

• Haha

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
‘You poor people could go halves if you haven’t had a successful career like me’

😂

We haven’t seen any mince meals in a few days. Wonder is that coming tonight.

• Haha