Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Omg his post about the trainer's! Money talks wealth whispers dickhead 🙄 .. meanwhile his wife is selling crappy toys for a fiver on Facebook 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Teddyb77

Chatty Member
Oh my god I've heard it all now........ So when they were in Florida airport desperate to get back to the UK when the boys were asleep on the airport floor she was in MAC buying a new lipstick !!! Seriously wtf 😮😤

• Wow
  • Angry

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I’m still laughing at the “a gift is something that you give friends or family”. No you big Flopp, ASA who govern your job, state that a gift is something that desperate people like yourself get for free. Everyone should report her and her explanation to that comment

• Haha

Onceupatime

VIP Member
If that’s all they had left I just wouldn’t buy....but she hates animals doesn’t she so she would have no conscience with buying those
I won’t buy caged eggs if that’s all they had, I’d go somewhere else for them! Fopps probably doesn’t care if they’re caged or not anyway

Bwacac

Chatty Member
She is in huge denial over her age. The amount of times she tripped over her words in that video because she was trying to find a reason why something didn’t look that good on her, um, um I don’t know I just Don’t feel comfortable. No Nicola you are too old for those clothes. Just say it. You feel like a twat because you’re having a modelling shoot in your own mirror wearing clothes more suited to a 25 year old. I’m not saying this out of jealousy I’m a 43 year old woman, I’m a size 10/12 and I know what suits me. I spent years in my 20’s following fashion and wearing what everyone did so I looked cool. Now I wear what I like, I have a style. I’m confident and that comes from being me and being happy in my own skin (something Prikki will never be) Not prancing around in my mirror having a fashion show like 10 year olds do when they’ve been on a shopping trip with their mother and needs to show their dad everything they had when they got home. Awww I had a little trip down memory lane there from my childhood 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 29

lexiloo

VIP Member
As soon as I saw the post even without reading one word I knew the beggy bitch had been given them for free, she did the whole "can anyone recommend" post weeks ago then no mention of them at all until suddenly two appear in a picture that looks like its from the studio catalogue, the hamster has been dragged back out and plonked on her head, pity after lock down it now looks 37 shades too light for her very very dark roots so she now resembles a skunk up top!
press sample made me howl, she is so up herself she can lick her own tonsils!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's a pretentious twat. When she first started YouTube she never used to show her "gorgeous" house. And the house that was sold, did she not have that with the ex boyfriend then had to rent when they spilt up 🤔 ... it was when she moved to the crushed velvet hell clam that she started parading it for all to see, as she clearly thought she had something worth showing off now she had Chris's money to spend. And who the fuck buys a range rover so they can fit more hifi bars into the boot....what a fucking braggy beggy moron she is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Notothefakes

VIP Member
I hate braggy parents always have. I can’t stand it at the school gate. My son really struggles a lot and my daughter is very bright maybe that’s why I don’t make a fuss (obviously I do individually to them) but comparing kids really bothers me. I hope she doesn’t do that to them when they’re older, talk in front of Grayson about how amazing Lawson is etc.

• Heart

Lucmg01

Is she for real the boys have adapted to not going close to people ?!!! This is something not even my 5 year old can grasp so that’s amazing her not even 2 year olds can do that 🙈🙈🙈🙈 ..... you can tell as she said it she realised how it would look !!

• Haha
It’s like reading the dear diary of a 15 year old, 25 years ago. So many!!!!!!!!!! My hubby to be, can’t wait to get married. It’s all very cringe. I love how she says they wanted to wait till after they got married to move too. Obviously they were expecting some big cash gifts!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

JJusa69

VIP Member
How can social media be a job?
I would love to see the job description.
It seems to read as follows:

1. Expose your children to the highest degree, giving strangers their addresses, full names and photos semi naked.
2. Get free stuff and film laughably shit ads with motion sickness camera skills and filters.
3. Delete and block anyone with an opinion that isn't halfway up your arse.
4. Call people that show concern for your overexposed kids trolls and jealous.

That seems to be about it.
Yep, she's acing that job.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
So she thinks it's acceptable to do a clothes haul during lockdown when some people are struggling to put food on the table and are not getting paid - and this will be her followers too as although she's a stuck up prissy spoilt rich bitch I would say many of her followers aren't and live in the real world !

She has spent a fortune on herself..... shitty loungewear, sandals, dresses, perfume, skin products, new chair.... that's all we've seen.... plus all the £100's and £100's of pounds she has spent on the boys.......

She disgusts me she really does... she has not 'made do' with what she has.... she never does... what Nicola wants Nicola gets..... and she will not be told otherwise....

Also - who even spends £90 on a Lidl shop ?!!!! There was only 2/3 packs of meat.... oh yeah but a tonne of 'protien' yoghurts ! I wouldn't be surprised if that's all she has a lunchtime ! Someone asked her if she has treats/pizza and she said it's not worth the syns on a shop bought she makes her own.... what a sad, sad, dull and boring life it must be to be constantly watching your 'syns' although she claims she's very flexible !

Oh and done up like a dogs dinner on the sofa - just so she can show off her tacky Gucci trainers - sorry if anyone has them but they are hideous ! The spikes on the back !! Really ?!!!!

• Heart

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
I really like the navy jumpsuit from next.. But wear it without a bra? They'd be hanging out of the "cull-otttt" legs. She fails to mention her boobs are as plastic as the clutter in her house.

• Haha
  • Wow

whowouldhavethought

Also because I'm still fuming the 'not a paid post' bullshit is riling me! You've nearly £300 worth of goods for free which you will turn into money when you flog them on Facebook marketplace as soon as you can stop pretending that you involve the boys in things and can just stick them back in front of the telly.

• Wow

Allowedanopinion

Also why don’t they gift to someone like Chelsea! somebody who actually does fun things with there kids! Fopps does nothing with those boys she just wants to use it as another prison to keep them contained 😡

• Heart