Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bought a pizza for Chris and the boys to share in the shopping - what did she do, stand the boys in there to peel the cling film off of it? She said they don’t like pizza so I can’t imagine she’s bought one and then made some in the same few days. She is a moron. Her extension is a cluttered tit hole (shock) that’ll have devalued their house, her husband looks bored AF and her kids are going to grow up with issues because of her parenting and yet all she cares about is swanning round in cheap fashion aimed at 20 year olds with her smug face and hamster bun loving her life because she’s begged £240 worth of white MDF to cage her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve never, ever contacted a business before, but I’ve done this time. I’m sick of it, so many more deserving families. If only it was so easy for us all to ask for ‘recommendations’ and end up being gifted expensive stuff.
something else that will no doubt just clutter her already over-cluttered kitchen

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So they’ve made pizza using them but that’s not what she decided to take pictures of? Instead it’s just of them having some NOT very very very weak squash?

She’s so salty replying to that Shirley temple person (definitely a tattler and I reckon she knows it, always ends the replies with a 😘 lol)

Those things cost about £120 each. It’s a disgrace the way her and Deux Chebs spend money on themselves yet she’s begged for practically everything those boys have ever had that’s brand new. She’ll happily buy them a few second hand things herself though, how kind. Let’s face it, she didn’t want two kids, especially not two boys, so it makes sense she’s not willing to part with much of her own cash for them. At least if she’s getting free stuff for them she won’t resent them as much🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Also why don’t they gift to someone like Chelsea! somebody who actually does fun things with there kids! Fopps does nothing with those boys she just wants to use it as another prison to keep them contained 😡
Chelsea always bakes with the twins on the floor, just puts a sheet out and let's them go mad. Admittedly it makes me wince a bit thinking about the mess but the boys look so happy, mess can be cleaned😊

• Heart
So they’ve made pizza using them but that’s not what she decided to take pictures of? Instead it’s just of them having some NOT very very very weak squash?

She’s so salty replying to that Shirley temple person (definitely a tattler and I reckon she knows it, always ends the replies with a 😘 lol)

Those things cost about £120 each. It’s a disgrace the way her and Deux Chebs spend money on themselves yet she’s begged for practically everything those boys have ever had that’s brand new. She’ll happily buy them a few second hand things herself though, how kind. Let’s face it, she didn’t want two kids, especially not two boys, so it makes sense she’s not willing to part with much of her own cash for them. At least if she’s getting free stuff for them she won’t resent them as much🤷‍♀️
“Kindest” is that an actual word.
Rather than advise others to read the guidelines, she may want to do that herself. She is the absolute worst at declaring
and labelling!

Reactions: 16
Have you duck made pizzas with your boys you lying beggy witch 🙄🙄
Did she actually more or less admit to contacting the company and asking for them as 'they were recommended by a friend' Fcuk me she has the morals of an alley cat. The spending on her Gucci and his tit trainers could have bought 6 of these yet the beggy witch actually asks for the freebie. (I did see the hinting)

Plus all she’s using them for is giving the boys squash and opening a packet of biscuits for them....great ad again Fopps, sure the boys would be comfier on the sofa

Reactions: 14
Can’t even deal anymore, she’s lower than a snakes belly. I’m gonna unfollow after I’ve seen the extension reveal, I gotta see the little island off IKEA one more time 👯‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm actually fuming she got these for free after asking for them but is not even ad/gift them. The explanation she's given this commenter is such a load of balls. I imagine the asa states that if someone gives you something you for free you have to state it as an ad.

It's not a bleeping press "sample" it's the actual product.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I made some little pizzas with my kids last week. Guess what they just stood on? a little kiddy stool and dining room chair with me next to them. Another novelty piece of expensive shite that will never get used after a couple of gram photos. Just like all the crap they had when they were babies (never used) I honestly don’t know how much more of this show off, beggy liar I can stomach anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Viewing from a far at the moment guys, loving all your posts 🥰 just not in the right frame of mind to view her at the moment though.
Look at social blade, apart from one day where she gained 9, she has lost followers everyday for 2 weeks. Over 160, she will be getting the credit card out tonight now I have posted this 🤣
Hope you're doing alright 💚

I made some little pizzas with my kids last week. Guess what they just stood on? a little kiddy stool and dining room chair with me next to them. Another novelty piece of expensive shite that will never get used after a couple of gram photos. Just like all the crap they had when they were babies (never used) I honestly don’t know how much more of this show off, beggy liar I can stomach anymore!
Totally agree!!! Unfollow is coming soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Viewing from a far at the moment guys, loving all your posts 🥰 just not in the right frame of mind to view her at the moment though.
Look at social blade, apart from one day where she gained 9, she has lost followers everyday for 2 weeks. Over 160, she will be getting the credit card out tonight now I have posted this 🤣
Hugs...... take care of you lovely 🥰 🥰 you def don't need to read her braggy tit ! x x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine spending £450 on tacky Gucci trainers for yourself and little dick £175 on his the other day. Yet your happy Just to beg for free stuff for your kids. Says it all! These companies are an absolute disgrace giving her this tit.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.