Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
LOL at her making a massive point of her having her children on her own!
Yeah like most people every day Nicki 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Heidi77

VIP Member
So she was up early to drive home for soft play. I bet the other girls didn’t even notice she had left. Isn’t the morning after a girl’s night out the best part? Having the chats about all the funny things that happened?

opinions_on_minions

Of course poor prince grayson hurt himself the poor love 🙄🙄🙄 jesus. Is she actually for real? Fell out of a moving car? Nearly decapitated herself? God she just sounds so stupid!
I was just about to say this!! Fell out of a moving car?!?! Is this woman for real?! Seems like she’s not the only shit parent in that family! I’m pretty sure unless you’re coming down a mountain that you can’t nearly decapitate yourself on a car in British snow 😂😂 what a fucking melt! Of course he fell over... he can’t bloody walk! And of course she didn’t catch him she was too busy trying to film it for the gram! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
With her mum (if it is her) saying “it’s good for you to have some time out” you can see how all around her they are yes people to her! No other mum I’ve ever encountered, has had the “time out” that she has managed to have in the time she’s become a mum. No one will convince me that she actually enjoys being a mum. I just think she liked the idea of being one, not the actual work involved. It’s not something you can clock in and out of, or take off from as much as she does. Why do people not see how much of a piss take she actually is?!
She defo doesn't enjoy being a mum. I watched some of her old pregnancy you tube videos last week, she's genuinely happy in them that she's pregnant and seems excited about the future. She's still a twat at times but much more bearable in the old stuff than she is now. Its hard to explain how different she is. Motherhood obviously isn't what she imagined and I know it's been pointed out before I don't think she's bonded with them like she expected. She's just posting things about them that she thinks she should do/ say or has seen other parents post. The only times you see her look as happy now as she did 2 years ago, are in the posts from the "events" she's attended with all the Z listers.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Avocado and invisible toastie 🙄🙄🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ WTAF!! Why can't they have some dairylea cheese spread sandwiches with some hula hoops and fruit? She becomes more of an utter dick head by the day! She's now done it up like a dog's dinner for a baby group... I'd love to hear what they say about her.... she carries on like she's fucking royalty 🙄🙄

I too found here because she mentioned it 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Omg this bitch is a fucking clown 😂😂😂😂😂 wtaf is that post? Dubious if grays on even had a fucking bump.

WHO THE FUCK FALLS OUT OF A MOVING CAR?

(except the nutter from East 17)

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
So basically with these actual real life photos of her she’s evidently admitting to editing herself just for the gram, because she looks very different and normal?! I can’t with the whole “special mums” vibe either, just because you have multiples doesn’t make you Mother Theresa. Anything to make her feel more superior though I guess.
thats exactly why I didn't join the local twins group, some of the other twin mums were so strict with letting people join and making you prove you had twins etc, they were all only friends with each other and not with "singleton" mums, they really thought they were a cut above! one of them said to me in a very condescending voice "oh darling please tell me you heard of the twin group, I can't think why you wouldn't have joined" I told her in no uncertain terms I wouldn't be friends with someone simply because we had twins in common and that I couldn't think of anything worse than the awful pack mentality they clearly had at a mum and baby group. She was awful, some of the others were probably lovely but didn't dare to speak up to her, I see her now years later at the school gates and chuckle to myself wondering if she still thinks she's the dogs danglies of the village ;) I myself have another name for her LOL

• Wow
  • Haha

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
God it’s a wonder how we all manage isn’t it!? She’s a bloody joke complaining about time to get ready. As for that TOASTIE fuck sake call a spade a spade will you? Surprised she’s not put them both on SP this week after over doing it on the hula hoops last week 🙄

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
And a sports day as a hen do?! What sort of fresh hell is this?! I’m highly suspicious of those super competitive team building types. I’d be sat on the bench at the side watching everyone else be dicks sipping my wine out the bottle! 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Wotsit

VIP Member
as much as all her "me time" annoys me, (or should i say the me time she has but claims to never get as a busy pan frying mum of twins) the boys are probably far better off in the gym creche or with their grandparents. They will be allowed to explore, interacted properly with without a camera in their face and god forbid maybe even allowed a plate of food each. They probably count down to going grandma's as much as she does.

• Heart

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Here's my little thread suggestion 😊

Good old fopperholic saves her syns for gins and packs an egg not forgetting to be on the beg..

• Haha
  • Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I know she thinks her me me me time is incredibly important as a mum, but this out every/ consecutive weekends mullarkey can frig off. Not relatable hun. I wonder what will make her happy, because even when she is out like last weekend she doesn’t look happy to be there? Today, taking two gin and tonics whooooah I mean pushing that boat right out. It’s all controlled, does she ever just let loose? She’s got what she claimed she has always wanted, yet it still isn’t enough for her because she’s leaving her “dream” of being a mum every chance she can as lately has proved even more. I’m not saying you can’t go out as a mum, but I genuinely don’t know who or what she’s trying to be anymore. She seems to be living her life for her Instagram/YouTube, going places to get the pics but not actually being happy at them, and making her boys live out that life also. She always says “I’m a happy person” but I just get the impression she really isn’t. The resting bitch face doesn’t help either.