Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"feel free to unfollow" as she rushes to send a salty message before blocking her, shes a twit, her butt kissers are twats and she is their ruler, they deserve each other, its tragical to watch ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her post is incredibly irresponsible. She has a large following hence the "influencer" title and is telling people she chooses alcohol over food as she had a gain last week. Yes lets encourage people to go out and drink instead of eating as that is going to stop you gaining weight. If she stuck to those two cans she bought on the way up there then yes she might not gain weight this week depending what else she has had. We can see she restricts herself massively but her followers will try and copy what she does, not that she specifically tells them to copy her but they will just like Harry Pickard and Dan Sully with their off plan mega meals. Plus lets not forget syn wise wine and most alcoholic drinks are quite high especially after a few glasses so she might as well have had the pizza

Reactions: 14
Who are these bleeping weirdos that rush to defend her? She is honestly the most obnoxious, childish hole and it’s baffling to me that these people can’t see it? There are SO MANY of us on this thread, and so, so many threads so it’s blatantly obvious she’s a dick yet these gimps rush to her defence... it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 27
As SW like to say it's 1 meal out of 21 in a week... surely if she'd been 100% since last weekend she could of afforded herself 1 meal off plan 🙄 though she did say she had a gain last week 😂 so if it was more than a pound that would mean she was heavier than when she joined and that wouldn't do for Princess Nikki 🤣🤣🤣

I think she has been so protected growing up because the reality of life is not everyone will like you / agree with you / understand you. It's life. You can't control what others think or say about you. She needs to spend less time getting involved in these stupid spats. It's amazing to think she is nearly 40 because she acts like a spoilt teenager.

Reactions: 15
“I don’t need pizza to have a good time” I mean, I’ve thought she was a complete dick for a good while now, but that’s the final straw. I do need pizza to have a good time. I need allll the pizza and I have a bloody marvellous time, & that is why I’ll never be a photoshopped size 8 with a disordered obsessed food problem, living an absolute fake af life for validation from strangers on the internet.
this wins the internet today. Pizza is life!

As SW like to say it's 1 meal out of 21 in a week... surely if she'd been 100% since last weekend she could of afforded herself 1 meal off plan 🙄 though she did say she had a gain last week 😂 so if it was more than a pound that would mean she was heavier than when she joined and that wouldn't do for Princess Nikki 🤣🤣🤣
That's a point did she post her gain??

Reactions: 7
I think she has been so protected growing up because the reality of life is not everyone will like you / agree with you / understand you. It's life. You can't control what others think or say about you. She needs to spend less time getting involved in these stupid spats. It's amazing to think she is nearly 40 because she acts like a spoilt teenager.
She really is very much like a teenager - she never really developed mentally beyond that in the last 20+ years. How she can pout and go on about 'being kind', when we all know what little miss message, block and delete is really like. Awful woman.

Reactions: 15
im genuinely shocked there are so many people out there who defend her, look up to her and are desperate to be noticed by her, shes a vapid witch, the ultimate mean girl, acts like your friend but would throw you under the bus for a mug cake!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How does she expect us to believe she ate and drank what she wanted at centre parcs, when we saw her unpacking slimming world friendly food, and the first night they rustled up a slimming world recipe for their tea? She's full of tit! She's proved this weekend at the hen how controlling she is and I don't believe for one second she let loose at centre parcs. After all, she doesn't need pizza to have a good time.

Reactions: 19
I reckon she’s sitting there with Chris’ plate for the first photo, to pass off a massive plate of food as hers...the second photo looks a lot smaller than that dinner! Could just be my eyes but always cynical when it comes to Fopp!!

Reactions: 13
I reckon she’s sitting there with Chris’ plate for the first photo, to pass off a massive plate of food as hers...the second photo looks a lot smaller than that dinner! Could just be my eyes but always cynical when it comes to Fopp!!
thought this too, she doesn’t even eat off a dinner plate!

Reactions: 8
With good reason!!

Reactions: 7
The choosing alcohol instead of food rang alarm bells for me. She only had 2 tiny cans anyway?!

I too need to have pizza to have fun. Also I’d always have a decent meal before drinking but that’s because I’m a total pisshead & never know when to stop chucking booze down my neck once I get started 🤣 I need something to soak it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The choosing alcohol instead of food rang alarm bells for me. She only had 2 tiny cans anyway?!

I too need to have pizza to have fun. Also I’d always have a decent meal before drinking but that’s because I’m a total pisshead & never know when to stop chucking booze down my neck once I get started 🤣 I need something to soak it up!
Same for me 🙈 don't drink like I used to but it was always a plain cheese pizza or half a loaf of bread toasted to line my tummy before I drank my body weight in vodka 🤣🤣 she says in the car she'd got the two cans and a bottle of diet tonic so I bet that's all she had.... 🙄

Reactions: 5
She has always been a stuck up witch, looking down on everyone and can be a nasty piece of work when she wants to be, all this 'be kind' bullshit, she needs to practice what she preaches.
Oh and what happened to her 'really looking forward to just doing nothing' when the next morning she is off out again !

Reactions: 13
I cannot stand her. Her replies are disgusting. I’d love to meet her to have an actual conversation with her to make her see how damaging her CoNtEnT is. Honestly, does she have any ounce of reality in her? Nothing she says ever makes sense. She talks utter drivel for likes. Begs engagement then dismisses anything other than arseshagging comments. I CANNOT.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.