Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got 3 minutes into her vlog (on invidious) and gave up! Put Grayson down and let him explore so you don’t have to wave the camera around! Does she think her viewers are thick! “This is the getting ready area with a hairdryer”. “This is the en-suite, the main bathroom”. Nope it’s an en-suite! “This is the kitchen where you have tea and coffee making facilities and a toaster!”. A toaster? Really? In a kitchen?
Nice to see Lawson happy and giggling. Couldn’t get past the toaster mind!

Reactions: 15
I’m pained to say I watched 4 minutes of her centreparcs vlog and I had to stop. Wow her camera skills are awful. Constant shaking and in and out of focus. I actually felt sick! How this woman things she can make a ‘career’ out of this I’ll never know.
Go back to being a SW consultant Nikki it’s all you’re good at.

Reactions: 14
I can’t with the whole “special mums” vibe either, just because you have multiples doesn’t make you Mother Theresa. Anything to make her feel more superior though I guess.
[/QUOTE]

Especially when SHE chose to have those eggs implanted knowing there was a chance she’d have multiples....

Reactions: 13
She’s posted on insta some pics and is promoting her blog but says was not gifted they just got a good deal ...

Her pics today have a better filter too... she must be taking our advice 😂😂
what on earth would she do without her tattle team haha...oh yeah even shitter content than she already does

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys someone shake me... I'm actually considering watching the entire vlog... Both my boys are at nursery today for the first time (eldest goes 3xweek, youngest first day today) I'm child free for the first time in over three years and really sad 😭😭😭 tell me there's something better I can do with my life than watch the vlog!!! 😂🙈🤣😂🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys someone shake me... I'm actually considering watching the entire vlog... Both my boys are at nursery today for the first time (eldest goes 3xweek, youngest first day today) I'm child free for the first time in over three years and really sad 😭😭😭 tell me there's something better I can do with my life than watch the vlog!!! 😂🙈🤣😂🙈🤣
Have a lengthy tit in peace.

Don't waste bandwidth streaming that crap. It's worse than her Ryan Family Diaries aka Costa and soft play Sundays

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ha ha. I find when I have unexpected child free time there are too many things I could be doing so get overwhelmed and watch YouTube instead!

• Haha
I’ve had a watch of it this morning. Dull as dishwater honestly.

Her camera skills really are terrible. She spins it around so fast, it’s shakes and constantly goes in and out of focus.

She says she enjoyed it but to be honest it didn’t really sound like she did. They didn’t seem to do a lot of classes or anything, maybe the boys were just too young for it all. Her and Chris were annoyed there wasn’t a big soft play area 😂 that’s basically all they know how to do with them.

You could tell as well she was raging her dad kept giving the boys hula hoops and said they never have anything like that. The boys were loving it though which was great 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve had a watch of it this morning. Dull as dishwater honestly.

Her camera skills really are terrible. She spins it around so fast, it’s shakes and constantly goes in and out of focus.

She says she enjoyed it but to be honest it didn’t really sound like she did. They didn’t seem to do a lot of classes or anything, maybe the boys were just too young for it all. Her and Chris were annoyed there wasn’t a big soft play area 😂 that’s basically all they know how to do with them.

You could tell as well she was raging her dad kept giving the boys hula hoops and said they never have anything like that. The boys were loving it though which was great 👍
The boys didn't get to go to the disco coz they HAD to go to bed.

Poor fuckers can't even get to enjoy their holiday because the Nazi style routine.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
In the Vlog she says that they’re not normally allowed Hoola Hoops and I think her dad says am I in trouble or something like that and she goes Hmm 🤔 why can’t she just let them have some treats they loved it because they never have anything other than SW food also I have never seen those boys eat a proper meal every time she films them they’re always eating like tit bits and snacks where’s the fish fingers and baked beans etc

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When she was filming in the arts class and she put up the disclaimer that they ask if everyone if ok with photos being taken at the start......I'm not quite sure that extends to making a video and posting it on SM to a large audience to line your pockets.

Dirty dog.

• Wow
Considering madam usually has illusions of grandeur I am somewhat surprised she went for the bog standard cabin ... one would have though one who likes her designer labels and Discovery chavtastic car.... one would have at least had an executive lodge 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When she was filming in the arts class and she put up the disclaimer that they ask if everyone if ok with photos being taken at the start......I'm not quite sure that extends to making a video and posting it on SM to a large audience to line your pockets.

Dirty dog.
Can you just imagine her stomping in wearing her thigh high boots "I'm a YouTuber who left a high flying management career now please permit me to film in here!!!" Along with plenty of lip smacking obvs 🤣
Considering madam usually has illusions of grandeur I am somewhat surprised she went for the bog standard cabin ... one would have though one who likes her designer labels and Discovery chavtastic car.... one would have at least had an executive lodge 🤣🤣
Watch her get gifted one next time they go 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes but she cant afford it for her family because she had to buy shoes for herself!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe they made the old dears (one of which recovering from a heart procedure) sleep in the single beds.

Selfish bastards.
OMG really...that has made me boil. that is probably the most selfish thing she has ever done. if she was any kind of a nice person she would have insisted on them having the bigger bed, despite the parents saying we dont mind (did they even say that)...it is respect...especially for your sick parent.

This is lower than the funeral debarkle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.