Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s probably grateful she can’t sweep his hair away from his face every 8 seconds 🙄

Reactions: 19
#gifted? Why does she think ASA rules don’t apply to her??
Reported it. She’s pissing me off with all her crappy undeclared ads now so just going to report her every time. If she can’t even be bothered to do this social media thing properly she should just go and get a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ugh. Imagine finding your husband cutting his curls off 'personally jarring'

Bloody wet witch. My late husband used to alternate between a white man 'fro, and very close cropped hair. Can't say I ever found it jarring when he cut his curls off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bet this lady got an inbox too before she’s blocked
"This comment isn't necessary"? Clearly doesn't get social media then. If you don't want the comments then don't let people post them. I think it's becoming more apparent that Fopps lives in a little pink bubble. A bubble where she surrounds herself with YES people who indulge her. Her only worries are her son not having the perfect haircut and not having time to apply 15 layers of primer on her face each day. She has no idea of the real world at all. I could forgive most of these things if she actually was interesting or had some substance. How embarrassing to think that you have so many followers and yet a third of them ( the real ones not the ones that have been purchased) only follow you to see what a car crash your social media career is.
I was going to say the exact same thing
99.9% of the time her post aren’t necessary
if you can’t take comments don’t post ....

Good point!!! I didn't even think of that 🤣

Mummy to the rescue
mummy is rather pathetic isn’t she

Reported it. She’s pissing me off with all her crappy undeclared ads now so just going to report her every time. If she can’t even be bothered to do this social media thing properly she should just go and get a real job.
I’m never sure which section to use to report that lack of transparency that it’s an AD
on Instagram

See she's got her Rottweilers sticking up for her .... 🙄🙄🙄
🤦🏼‍♀️ FFS woman .... what if your hubby suddenly goes bald
will you have a complete hissy fit .... bloody cretin

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I think what her minions are all failing to realise or rather ignoring, is that Nikki didnt have to take him to this new place? It wasn’t like there was a rush? She is unemployed, so surely could fit in around when the hairdresser/barber was next free. That way in a more familiar surrounding, it wouldn’t have caused this “traumatising” event. But no for some reason, it had to be done then, to somewhere they don’t normally go. If airhead would have just engaged her brain, rather than stamping her foot about having it done when she wanted it would have saved all that drama. But I’m guessing she’s going low for a sympathy card for the “engagement” it’s created.

Reactions: 24
I think what her minions are all failing to realise or rather ignoring, is that Nikki didnt have to take him to this new place? It wasn’t like there was a rush? She is unemployed, so surely could fit in around when the hairdresser/barber was next free. That way in a more familiar surrounding, it wouldn’t have caused this “traumatising” event. But no for some reason, it had to be done then, to somewhere they don’t normally go. If airhead would have just engaged her brain, rather than stamping her foot about having it done when she wanted it would have saved all that drama. But I’m guessing she’s going low for a sympathy card for the “engagement” it’s created.
Exactly. I don’t understand how getting a child’s haircut can be ‘pretty desperate’ that it HAD to be done that day.

If she had just been lighthearted and funny about it then there wouldn’t be an issue with her telling people about it. But it’s all the bloody dramatics and her sheep telling her it’s okay for her to feel traumatised. Like really?!

Reactions: 12
What I don’t understand is why, as soon as she saw clippers in the barbers hands, did she not stop him using them. Or when they got turned on did she not stop him then. Or as soon as Grayson kgot upset did she not stop him then 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m calling mega Botox bullshit

Reactions: 21
WhAT! Experience anxiety with change?!? Please don't minimize anxiety. It can be debilitating for people who suffer it. I see patients where I work who are crippled by this. Her sheep need to keep this in context and not liken her precious overreaction to a haircut to anxiety. Who are these head sheep for crying out loud.

Reactions: 14
Queue her posting about her new found anxieties to justify being “traumatised” by change!
As someone who will personally have a complete breakdown over a simple change I seriously resent that morons comments

Reactions: 10
So is she going to jump on the influencer anxiety bandwagon now too? I appreciate she didn’t use the word anxiety herself but she also didn’t correct that woman that claimed she had experienced it over a haircut.

Anxiety is a seriously debilitating condition for people who truly suffer from it. The way these instagram tools throw the term about is absolutely abhorrent.

Reactions: 11
Noone judge but I've been at a soft play and Flops friend was there with the twin girls. They are so gorgeous and guess what she didn't have a phone pointed in their faces at all. Flops take note!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She's so dramatic.. Like how she said her "ENTIRE" garden was being dug up for her extension, yet when someone asked about how she felt about having less garden space, she said she still had plenty left! Total contradiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.