Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you think she can't get any worse - how does she do it?

I cannot imagine any haircutting place just laying right into a baby with the clippers. Even the cheapy place I took my daughter to were very thorough in double checking the length, if I wanted it thinning out etc, and asking her how she'd like it (she's 9.5 so definitely old enough to tell them)

Reactions: 11
I think she had the hair cut to be like mini Chris, thought it was trendy and went with his tacky Gucci-esque River Island tracksuits (obvs Lawson doesn’t need any special treatment like a hair cut because he has a bog standard sweep over to match his bog standard tracksuit whilst Favson gets all the cool stuff). It was only when people on here called it out and said it was a bit chavvy or too grown up has she decided to address it. She’s also clocked that she can see his ears and that perhaps Favson isn’t the cutest looking after all. I bet she’s also annoyed that people have commented his eyes look a bit crossed. Not because she’s worried about his health but because he is supposed to be the good looking Ryan boy she really wanted and now she’s panicking he might not be on the cover of mother and baby with a dodgy hair cut and ears to grow in to. That’s why she’s gutted. Nothing to do with the actual haircut or being so traumatised at the experience (which she could have easily walked out of). I am convinced Favson is favourite because she’s always deemed him better looking, has had more hair (people seem to have a thing about babies with hair being cuter?), is a mini Chris etc. He’s also the smaller twin and she’s made plenty of references to this. Lawson is chunkier (oh no that won’t do), was a baldy baby and is less catalogue looking. She’s fuming Favson has got “worse” hair than him. I hope her next hairdresser trip sees her hair go green and / or fall out as karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What an absolutely disgusting post about a fooking haircut. So self indulgent and out of touch. What a VAIN, NARCISSISTIC individual. I am lost for words. Why not make a joke about it... instead discussing a haircut like a traumatic life event.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Being someone who constantly shows signs of being over controlling i doubt she just let them hack away at the child's head. I feel bad for the hairdresser in this situation. But traumatised? duck the hell off.

Reactions: 17
Surely if you saw clippers coming out you’d say stop! She clearly requested for it to be short on the sides and longer on top.

Reactions: 14
Bet this lady got an inbox too before she’s blocked
Distressed and crying, but you still sat there long enough for his whole mop of hair to be cut off?! Does she not realise how this comment makes her look?
Rather than bite and snap at people, that don’t lick your egotistical arse, just move on and post something that is actually relevant!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bet this lady got an inbox too before she’s blocked
"This comment isn't necessary"? Clearly doesn't get social media then. If you don't want the comments then don't let people post them. I think it's becoming more apparent that Fopps lives in a little pink bubble. A bubble where she surrounds herself with YES people who indulge her. Her only worries are her son not having the perfect haircut and not having time to apply 15 layers of primer on her face each day. She has no idea of the real world at all. I could forgive most of these things if she actually was interesting or had some substance. How embarrassing to think that you have so many followers and yet a third of them ( the real ones not the ones that have been purchased) only follow you to see what a car crash your social media career is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
But hey, she wasn't too distressed to sit pouting for selfies in the car to show off her new #gifted eyebrows or whatever it was with grays on screaming in his car seat, which was accidentally caught on cam and posted wink 😉 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Distressed and crying, but you still sat there long enough for his whole mop of hair to be cut off?! Does she not realise how this comment makes her look?
Rather than bite and snap at people, that don’t lick your egotistical arse, just move on and post something that is actually relevant!
She could of just said she’s just being dramatic but no she has to give a salty reply!

Reactions: 16
How does she even find the time to reply to all these comments ??? She becomes more ridiculous with each day.... she must be on her phone all evening.... she needs therapy as she's addicted 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Would she be this "traumatised" if it was poor Lawson? No, she'd just mock and take the piss out of him!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.