Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronaldo is 100% bi, he has a Moroccan BF. He pays his 'wife' lots of money. Neymar is bi too apparently..

Reactions: 2
As I've said previously partner knows Grealish as do some other people I know. It isn't just zopliclone. Several people have been at parties with him and the amount of drugs was ridiculous.

I don't know how Villa keep managing to cover it up. It will all explode one day and there will be no saving him.

Southgate doesn't want him and will do anything not to have him. Let's be honest, there are some highly questionable individuals in the England squad and Jack would exacerbate their behaviour - why take him?!
No one is gonna turn up at training visibly on class A and then set times etc avoids testing. There's ways round that, other samples etc. Robbie fowler spoke about his addictions a lot and Paul merson .
They're just trying to catch him but the club is covering clearly. It could be he's already been caught but it's classed as medical so can't be disclosed. End of year stats will tell you if anyone took high class.

Ronaldo is 100% bi, he has a Moroccan BF. He pays his 'wife' lots of money. Neymar is bi too apparently..
First one there's loads of articles about them. Never been redacted it's odd. Guy went to prison not sure they're still as close
Second onw Wow I'm shocked I wondered who the man in the bed half naked was😂 it's kind of a open secret that's addressed in a few family posts. Unless of course that's just normal behaviour for him...obviously cultural differences etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
As I've said previously partner knows Grealish as do some other people I know. It isn't just zopliclone. Several people have been at parties with him and the amount of drugs was ridiculous.

I don't know how Villa keep managing to cover it up. It will all explode one day and there will be no saving him.

Southgate doesn't want him and will do anything not to have him. Let's be honest, there are some highly questionable individuals in the England squad and Jack would exacerbate their behaviour - why take him?!
Egg!!! Him and Sasha are soo boring . I don't like the thread abou him idk y but there's just something abou them I don't like . They are boring , he tried hard to loook like a bad boy and his girl tries hard to look like a model

Leon is not as innocet as you guys might
After seeing everything about her online and how she speaks on Leon‘s fans i just can’t understand why he’s with her, unless it’s different behind closed doors

Talking about Bayern players, has anyone heard anything about Sane’s girlfriend, swear she has about 5 children but only cares for the ones she has with sane, it’s a shame really
Regarding Leon, his not that innocent as you guys think. The gf might be a witch yes but you guys not checking Leon, from what ive heared his a cheat, and all that stuff. Im from Munich and its not that difficult to get tea from fellow munchens.

Reactions: 3
I have a question, Im not from England as I've already made clear in my previous post. So my question is, do any of you guys know about Olie Mcburnie and Scott Mctominay's girl in comman? Burnie apparently slept with Scotts girl who he started dating last year. Now I just want to know if its true?

Apparently Mason Mount dating a girl called Melanie, a 18 year old.

Haben Sie einen guten Tag 👌

Reactions: 5
Leon is not as innocet as you guys might

Regarding Leon, his not that innocent as you guys think. The gf might be a witch yes but you guys not checking Leon, from what ive heared his a cheat, and all that stuff. Im from Munich and its not that difficult to get tea from fellow munchens.
Who is leon

I have a question, Im not from England as I've already made clear in my previous post. So my question is, do any of you guys know about Olie Mcburnie and Scott Mctominay's girl in comman? Burnie apparently slept with Scotts girl who he started dating last year. Now I just want to know if its true?

Apparently Mason Mount dating a girl called Melanie, a 18 year old.

Haben Sie einen guten Tag 👌
Do you have melanie’s ig?

Do you have melanie’s ig?
Her account got deleted ever since word got out about mase😕

Im assuming the mcburnie and scott tea is not true? Would be crappy if its not true coz my source were adamant its true🙈

Her account got deleted ever since word got out about mase😕

Im assuming the mcburnie and scott tea is not true? Would be crappy if its not true coz my source were adamant its true🙈
Oh no that Is true got discussed on past threads search it in the tool bar

Last edited:
Yes but if he fails a medical he can't play and that doesn't get disclosed. GS will just get hate. I know the workings of the fa it's not like what people think.
I agree with this. The club will protect him at all costs. My ex feigned an injury to get out of international duty as he preferred to go on a longer holiday. The club will be and he will be feigning an injury to cover up what is really going on. Look at Mendez-Laing and how many failed drugs tests Cardiff covered for him

I agree with this. The club will protect him at all costs. My ex feigned an injury to get out of international duty as he preferred to go on a longer holiday. The club will be and he will be feigning an injury to cover up what is really going on. Look at Mendez-Laing and how many failed drugs tests Cardiff covered for him
It’s crazy isn’t it. They have more opportunities than most and a lot just blow it or don’t appreciate what they have. It’ll be interesting to see how these lads get on when their careers are finally over.

Reactions: 4
It’s crazy isn’t it. They have more opportunities than most and a lot just blow it or don’t appreciate what they have. It’ll be interesting to see how these lads get on when their careers are finally over.
Appearing on a football reunion programme trying to recreate their glory days with jose Mourinho probably 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh no that Is true got discussed on past threads search it in the tool bar
Sorry I've searched for it, but nothing came up to what I was looking for. My source specifically said the girl hooked up with burnie at his illegal house party last year june, and they got blackmailed for it by a fellow WAG. But anyways im out of here cioa.

Aston Villa will likely brief against Southgate were he to not pick Grealish.

Also I bet that 18 year old Melanie is pregnant soon. Mason Mount feels like the type to want kids really young.

Yeah the clubs cover so much. Aston Villa seem to push him for England for their own gain but can't keep him in line.

Do you reckon him and Sasha are together out of habit at this point?

Yeah the clubs cover so much. Aston Villa seem to push him for England for their own gain but can't keep him in line.

He’ll be another Agbonlahor et al that miss the boat when the opportunity comes to leave Aston Villa for a better club. He’ll end up staying, father a number of children by different women, be in the papers for more stories off the pitch than on the pitch and retire to Talk Sport

• Sad

I don't really care to be honest :LOL: they do deserve each other though.

When people say a better club, we’ve got the 3rd richest owners in the league, we become a better team by Jack sorting himself out and buying a few more top quality players so that we don’t rely on just him and possible a next level manager. In reality the best thing for him would actually be for it to become public, it might shock him into a lifestyle change.

Southgate is clever for a footballer and I don’t envy him, he has the most criticised role in football.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.