Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zopiclone washes out of the system very quickly but leaves an awful metallic taste in the mouth!
Anyone whos still partying at 08:30 are not doing so on just booze (unless they're jetlagged!)

question is when will Villa make it public...
Never. Things like that won't come out until he's retired or dead. I don't think he's the only one either some dodgy people at the club he's friends with.
The manager covered for him over lock down breaking unfortunately villa are a one man team so he gets away with everything

Well this solitary member of the public doesn’t, I don’t rate him at all.
Same. Think he's a right tool

Reactions: 1
Zopiclone washes out of the system very quickly but leaves an awful metallic taste in the mouth!
Anyone whos still partying at 08:30 are not doing so on just booze (unless they're jetlagged!)

question is when will Villa make it public...
Highly unlikely they will, or any club would really. If ever they want/need to sell him they’ll have no chance.

Villa are 100% convinced he’s going to the Euros though. I think Southgate will use any excuse he can not to take him, unless he’s severely pressured. He’s a liability.
I think if he returns before the end of season he will find it very hard to reject him. Southgate knows the Grealish fan base is now big enough to dictate any manager’s future - and as we know the FA does Not like a massive amount of fans hating the manager for too long - the last thing they want is all the England fans singing at Wemberly we want Grealish but that is quite likely to happen.

I think if he returns before the end of season he will find it very hard to reject him. Southgate knows the Grealish fan base is now big enough to dictate any manager’s future - and as we know the FA does Not like a massive amount of fans hating the manager for too long.
Yes but if he fails a medical he can't play and that doesn't get disclosed. GS will just get hate. I know the workings of the fa it's not like what people think.

Yes but if he fails a medical he can't play and that doesn't get disclosed. He'll just get hate. I know the workings of the fa it's not like what people think.
He be forced to be invent a more serious injury which Villa might agree to go along with. He wants to continue managing until the world cup next year so he will Outright lie if it keeps those suspicions away.

He be forced to be invent a more serious injury which Villa might agree to go along with
Doesn't have to do any of that. He can say personal reasons, between me and Jack. Southgate doesnt easily give in to pressure. Grealish was picked before because everyone else dropped out.

Last edited:
The guy needs help. What’s more important, the pills or his career? I know it’s hard with addiction, this is why the guy needs professional help.

I can’t see Southgate picking him, he’s already come out and said he won’t take Henderson unless he’s back playing and fully fit so he’s already planted that seed with a more important player than Jack to the squad.

Reactions: 4
At this rate, Lingard may actually make the Euro squad....who would have thought that a year ago!

Reactions: 12
Wags going I can't wait for the 12th.... why? What's so special about then you've been doing it all anyway. They post pics newly styled hair, clear recent fillers, fresh nails, not even at home and go oh I can't wait for lock down to be lifted 🙄 mentioning no names of anyone in particular but we all know who I mean 🚗

Reactions: 6
Watching the CCTV of his 8am car crash you can clearly see that Grealish is going beyond booze in these parties! I think the zopiclone & Vodka rumours must be true and he needs to look at who he keeps company.

I have taken Zopiclone before for a short period of time and those things are incredibly addictive and difficult to come off.
The part that gave it away was the backpack, what was it for? 🤔🤔
Maybe Jack will be a better man with a child? Better trap him Sasha

Love how’s she’s too thick to see through the Kardashians
Oh no! Don't wish him on a poor innocent child.

I don’t understand why she can’t control him, maybe a child is what he needs tbh

Being a wag looks exhausting like imagine moving with the kids wherever ur husband goes . How abou school . I wouldn't want to move , I would want to stay maybe at his home time he can come see the kids there

I don’t understand why she can’t control him, maybe a child is what he needs tbh
Well firstly it's not her job to control him and secondly you can not bring a child willingly and planned into that situation. People like him aren't going to change because they have a child look at George best and how much his son suffered.
Wag relationships aren't like normal folks a lot are contracts and business arrangements through agents or they're mutually beneficial, sometimes covers. Normal rules very rarely apply

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.