Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well firstly it's not her job to control him and secondly you can not bring a child willingly and planned into that situation. People like him aren't going to change because they have a child look at George best and how much his son suffered.
Wag relationships aren't like normal folks a lot are contracts and business arrangements through agents or they're mutually beneficial, sometimes covers. Normal rules very rarely apply
Sasha is getting a poor deal if she is contractual. No publicity from it.

Reactions: 2
Well firstly it's not her job to control him and secondly you can not bring a child willingly and planned into that situation. People like him aren't going to change because they have a child look at George best and how much his son suffered.
Wag relationships aren't like normal folks a lot are contracts and business arrangements through agents or they're mutually beneficial, sometimes covers. Normal rules very rarely apply
I don’t understand why she can’t control him, maybe a child is what he needs tbh
O naaa don't use children das abuse for them kids

Reactions: 2
Watching the CCTV of his 8am car crash you can clearly see that Grealish is going beyond booze in these parties! I think the zopiclone & Vodka rumours must be true and he needs to look at who he keeps company.

I have taken Zopiclone before for a short period of time and those things are incredibly addictive and difficult to come off.
He was wearing a slider on one foot and a random slipper on the other.

The flat they were at isn’t Ross McCormacks usual place either, seems to be a side place for other activities

• Haha
Reactions: 3
May not be her job but how can u be with someone and watch them self destruct like that?????

May not be her job but how can u be with someone and watch them self destruct like that?????
If you don't care? Most likely It could be she is trying but he's not listening. He clearly has zero respect for her so He's not going to listen to her but she might think she's his best chance of getting help and so stays with him. Do you really think anyone can get him to reign it in before he decides its time? He will stop when he has the shock of his life and a complete lifestyle wake up call and only then.

there's a very long thread on a spanish forum with gossip about shakira and pique: cotilleando . using google translate i could understand most of it. i've read on other forums that pique is bi and cheats on shakira with men and women. also ramos still cheats on pilar according to cotilleando

Reactions: 1
Watching the CCTV of his 8am car crash you can clearly see that Grealish is going beyond booze in these parties! I think the zopiclone & Vodka rumours must be true and he needs to look at who he keeps company.
As I've said previously partner knows Grealish as do some other people I know. It isn't just zopliclone. Several people have been at parties with him and the amount of drugs was ridiculous.

I don't know how Villa keep managing to cover it up. It will all explode one day and there will be no saving him.

Villa are 100% convinced he’s going to the Euros though. I think Southgate will use any excuse he can not to take him, unless he’s severely pressured. He’s a liability.
Southgate doesn't want him and will do anything not to have him. Let's be honest, there are some highly questionable individuals in the England squad and Jack would exacerbate their behaviour - why take him?!

Reactions: 6
Remember when Ronaldo was basically caressing that kickboxing guy on holiday?! 🤣
No but I have heard the stories about them.
The thing is different cultures have different boundaries so it's hard to differentiate between what is normal for that culture/that person and what is in fact signs of sexual attraction. We only see snapshots we don't unfortunately get a back catalogue of that persons previous behaviours or other people with similar backgrounds to compare.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.