Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people say a better club, we’ve got the 3rd richest owners in the league, we become a better team by Jack sorting himself out and buying a few more top quality players so that we don’t rely on just him and possible a next level manager. In reality the best thing for him would actually be for it to become public, it might shock him into a lifestyle change.

Southgate is clever for a footballer and I don’t envy him, he has the most criticised role in football.
I’m not an Aston Villa supporter so for me a better club is one that chases trophy’s every season - Man City, Man United, Liverpool. His lifestyle has been made public with the lockdown parties, drinking, speeding but it’s not stopped him. It’s just made him realise how invisible and protected he really is. I think his antics will only get worse from here on in

I’m not an Aston Villa supporter so for me a better club is one that chases trophy’s every season - Man City, Man United, Liverpool. His lifestyle has been made public with the lockdown parties, drinking, speeding but it’s not stopped him. It’s just made him realise how invisible and protected he really is. I think his antics will only get worse from here on in
Invincible

Reactions: 1
Who’s said to be asexual.
I'm not saying, it's his business but its not confirmed just an impression I get from things I know. There's 400 men in prem league then same in champions league and so on. 1to 4% of the population are said to be ACE there is bound to be at least one man identifying as Ace in football if not more.

Reactions: 3
I agree with this. The club will protect him at all costs. My ex feigned an injury to get out of international duty as he preferred to go on a longer holiday. The club will be and he will be feigning an injury to cover up what is really going on. Look at Mendez-Laing and how many failed drugs tests Cardiff covered for him
That mendez laing story was very strange.... nothing was really said and I assumed this was due to court proceedings. But it’s all gone quiet. Any knowledge?

That mendez laing story was very strange.... nothing was really said and I assumed this was due to court proceedings. But it’s all gone quiet. Any knowledge?
He had his punishment and he's back playing now but for Middlesbrough under his old manager.

Invincible
That’s fair we aren’t at that level yet, to a degree a Jack is a liability to the club if this is all true

How could a player fake an injury with the medical technology available to the clubs. Genuine question, do they just stand there and say "Well it still hurts!" 🤔

I think Euro 2021 will be the beginning of the major fall in the profitability of the EPL. For example I can’t see VAR surviving past it and with that will begin a schism between English Football and it’s big rivals on the continent who are not likely to scrap it’s use.

Last edited:
How could a player fake an injury with the medical technology available to the clubs. Genuine question, do they just stand there and say "Well it still hurts!" 🤔
Some injuries are very difficult to prove or disprove, even with modern technology.

A back injury for example is a classic case.

I have a question, Im not from England as I've already made clear in my previous post. So my question is, do any of you guys know about Olie Mcburnie and Scott Mctominay's girl in comman? Burnie apparently slept with Scotts girl who he started dating last year. Now I just want to know if its true?

Apparently Mason Mount dating a girl called Melanie, a 18 year old.

Haben Sie einen guten Tag 👌
Do you know what Melanie looks like?

I notice Declan Rice has a number 10 shirt of Grealish framed on his wall.
Quite often they have rivals shirts or friends

Probably do. Quite easy. Back, psychological is classed as an injury. I mean aston villa supposedly didn't pick up on a shin fracture for 3 months.

I think Euro 2021 will be the beginning of the major fall in the profitability of the EPL. For example I can’t see VAR surviving past it and with that will begin a schism between English Football and it’s big rivals on the continent who are not likely to scrap it’s use.
I find this VERY unlikely. They make so much money from sponsorship alone. And they are unlikely to scrap VAR.

She looks bollywood to be honest. Brunette, brown eyed, tan skinned, a bit darker than Chloe. I will try to find a picture somehow
Is chloe the blonde who compared herself to an alien?

Last edited:
Do you know what Melanie looks like?
Im going to try to find a picture, no promises. but what I can say is that she looks bollywood, brunette, brown eyed, same tan skin tone as Chloe, also girl is also a actress/singer.

Im going to try to find a picture, no promises. but what I can say is that she looks bollywood, brunette, brown eyed, same tan skin tone as Chloe, also girl is also a actress/singer.
Seems like he has a type then.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.