Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wildest thread on Tattle. Takes the weirdest turns. I will be back when someone wants to listen about how much I, a woman well into her 30s, wants to shag Phil Foden
Noooooo he’s so unappealing 😹😹

He can’t even grow a beard

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It needs to be quick before certain people sober up or decide to do an Instagram live😂 I can't wait to see what persona appears next
You know them 2 are most definitely linked they should take that tit to tumblr, I can’t be bothered getting any more warning points I’ve had to learn to bite my tongue it’s literally hanging on.

Reactions: 2
Despite being a VIP I’ve never created a new thread, I will try and do it now. Wish me luck!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.