Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misscl4

VIP Member
GUYS IAM FURIOUS, DONT COME FOR ME, CANT TELL YOU WHY BUT WILL ANNOUNCE ON INSTA LIVE in 2022. Goodnight, sweet dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Many many moons ago I very stupidly went and married one of this species. In all the years since I elbowed him after one ugly barmaid too many I can safely say that actually NOTHING has changed at all - footballers are generally overpaid, self-obsessed, gormless morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

elliexmae

Chatty Member
Not to excuse footballers because they should be faithful to their partners regardless but I don't understand why so many women are willing to sleep with another woman's man. I'd never do that to someone because I have had that happen to me and my self-esteem went to shit and I'm still unable to trust men. How do these Sasha's and Coleen's of this world cope?

Reactions: 25

NotJackieWeaver

Talking about German footballers Thomas Muller and his wife must be sick of being asked when their going to have kids - multiple interviewers have asked him over the years.
Hate that. Mind your own business. If someone can't have kids it's so hurtful to constantly be asked.

Reactions: 24

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Jumping back to Kyle, Annie and Lauryn

I always thought Annie said he was trying to win her back, told her he wasn't interested in "miracle" baby and that she found it hard to hate him because their boys loved him so much.

The person who puts the Annie being controlling narrative out there is Lauryn. She blames Annie for Kyle not being involved when, to be fair, Annie has never been able to stop Kyle doing what he wanted. I assume Kyle doesn't want to be involved and considering the situation with Lauryn, Annie isn't pushing him to be.

The situation is a mess though and Lauryn's bitterness seems to make it worse. Apart from an interview or two, Annie has kept it to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
I don't think you can PM, this is from the rules page on the forum business thread:

Vague posting or asking for private messages
If you've got something to say then say it or say nothing. Vague messages offering some people private information that lead to pages of "ooh send me a PM hun" lead to a cliquey and unwelcoming atmosphere so are not allowed.

Everything on tattle is public - there are lots of people trying to discredit the site so we keep everything public so that the threads can speak for themselves.

READ THE STANDING ORDERS!
READ THEM AND UNDERSTAND THEM! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Follow up here.
Sasha still a doormat.
we may or may not have someone about to spill the beans or do an insta live but no one knows who she is....is it a trap to lure tattlers? Is it genuine? Stay tuned guys.

Also where is @LadyCandour?

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
Fern defo looks a bit bigger but maybe she’s just put on a bit of weight (not saying that in a bad way, there’s nothing wrong with it). Fucking hell having 3 under 3 would be too much. I look after my cousins two under two and he’s only got the two! Couldn’t cope with anymore
She’s braver than most of us sleeping with Harry Maguire

• Haha
  • Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Wildest thread on Tattle. Takes the weirdest turns. I will be back when someone wants to listen about how much I, a woman well into her 30s, wants to shag Phil Foden

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

bouncyb

Oh where o where do we start with our special friend!
During the first lockdown, he did not go home to his house in West London but instead stayed in a shag pad with his young assistant! From here he was rumored to follow a rotation system during the week giving many a chance to perform. In conjunction he has always had a steady mistress to coincide with his wife in all places where he lived. In Manchester he had a female police officer friend whilst in London he was photoed after the Arsenal game in August visiting the home of a lady he was pictured on holiday with in Dubai.
It was alleged that he lived with his mistress during his time in Portugal as a manager only for the wife to move across the country upon finding out. He is considered to be very sensual and passionate according to former mistress reports and perhaps this is what makes him the special one!

• Wow
Reactions: 18

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Personally I think bringing that haircut to the mainstream and infecting almost every young man in Britain with it is a jailable enough offence for him

• Haha
Reactions: 17

NotJackieWeaver

I don’t understand why she can’t control him, maybe a child is what he needs tbh
Well firstly it's not her job to control him and secondly you can not bring a child willingly and planned into that situation. People like him aren't going to change because they have a child look at George best and how much his son suffered.
Wag relationships aren't like normal folks a lot are contracts and business arrangements through agents or they're mutually beneficial, sometimes covers. Normal rules very rarely apply

Reactions: 16

NotJackieWeaver

You know what no matter what the clubs say, they don't do enough for mental health. I think I can name two where players have said they felt supported mentally and that's Watford and Everton. A lot of Everton players have spoken out recently about their mental health and the support they've had and during covid they sent everyone back to their home countries and made them have daily well being checks rather than stay in the UK and do zoom training. The focus being you'll need all the mental support you can get atm.

A lot you challenge them and they give the stock answer of 'our players well being is our top priority'. Or all players have access to a counsellor if they wish. It's not enough really. The so called wellbeing officers quite often are just translators and not trained in pastor care and also one person to do all players and the academy squads etc? Ridiculous and that's where the main focus is on the under age players.
I know of a player who has been past around like a parcel and can't settle and his treatment at one club was really upsetting. I begged a member of staff to step in and it 'wasn't their place to,' I have no idea current situation but I think it's OK for now. At a new club. It's all too common 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Well Mauro might not cheat on Wanda, probably because she seems crazy but the way they got together is pretty shitty. They both seem awful.
He even got a book published where he admitted that Wanda pursued him.

I keep hearing about this Wanda who is she and wat has she done
Wanda Nara was married to Maxi Lopez and had 3 sons by him. During the marriage she had an affair with Mauro Icardi (he's 7 years younger) who was her, now ex-husband's team mate and mentee. It was a huge scandal. Maxi and Wanda get divorced as a result. Maxi was no angel either, he had extramarital affairs with other women including his sons' nanny and maids. Months later, Wanda and Mauro got married. They've been married for nearly 7 years (longer than her first marriage) and have 2 daughters together. Plus Mauro got Wanda and Maxi's sons' names tattooed on his arm as well as a photo of Wanda. They are quite open on social media about their opulent lifestyle and love for each other. Plus, Wanda is his agent. As a result of the affair, when ever their clubs play (Inter and Sampdoria), it's known as The Wanda Derby because both men refuse to shake hands. However, Icardi now plays for PSG.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14