Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like VAR when used properly, my problem with it is the Refs who make wrong decision even after watching it back lol

Reactions: 6
Im going to try to find a picture, no promises. but what I can say is that she looks bollywood, brunette, brown eyed, same tan skin tone as Chloe, also girl is also a actress/singer.
thank you, may I ask how did you find out about them? was it on Instagram?

Reactions: 1
She looks Bollywood is a dire description, I’m so sorry 🤣
Chloe was a pretty girl, wonder what happened with them.

thank you, may I ask how did you find out about them? was it on Instagram?
My pleasure. Nein I found out thru girls gossiping in the hairsalon here in germany. Im a hair stylist and the gossip is always true to its word. Melanie is actually a ex of Pavard but now obviously dating Mounty.

She looks Bollywood is a dire description, I’m so sorry 🤣
Chloe was a pretty girl, wonder what happened with them.
She apparently cheated on him with more than one other footballer. Reports she was spotted leaving Dean Henderson’s house,

My pleasure. Nein I found out thru girls gossiping in the hairsalon here in germany. Im a hair stylist and the gossip is always true to its word. Melanie is actually a ex of Pavard but now obviously dating Mounty.
Is she German then?

Pavard used to be with an older women with a kid before they split.

She apparently cheated on him with more than one other footballer. Reports she was spotted leaving Dean Henderson’s house,

Is she German then?

Pavard used to be with an older women with a kid before they split.
Yea I think shes german but not by birth coz she has arabic roots. Ja we all know about Rachel and Pavard, but that was way before mel

Yea I think shes german but not by birth coz she has arabic roots. Ja we all know about Rachel and Pavard, but that was way before mel
It was interesting that Pavard was all open about her on his Instagram but since then his Instagram is stricky professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How could a player fake an injury with the medical technology available to the clubs. Genuine question, do they just stand there and say "Well it still hurts!" 🤔
Scans can show breaks, tears, bruising...etc but players can say something hurts without it showing on a scan. Backs, shoulders, groin anything can be faked if they want to. It’s sad and unfortunate but can be and is used to the players advantage as I have learnt from experience

It was interesting that Pavard was all open about her on his Instagram but since then his Instagram is stricky professional.
Rumour has it, he was really hurt by their public break up, that he dont want to make the same mistake again to have the public eye on his relationships. But the PR theory also makes sense sooooo🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Rumour has it, he was really hurt by their public break up, that he dont want to make the same mistake again to have the public eye on his relationships. But the PR theory also makes sense sooooo🤷🏼‍♀️
This was my other theory.

• Heart
no they live on their own. They have a chef and a cleaner but they aren’t live in. This just popped up on my explore page same house , same glasses I’m guessing the account belongs to one of her friends
Officially they live on their own. Doesn't mean they actually do 😂
There's a few players whos official set up isn't the actual set up

Yo guys, what's the deal with this Sasha chic and Jack? How can she stick around a guy who fucks other girls, and refuses to acknowledge her and his a supposed pill popper??? Someone please make me understand this set up

The German footballing gossip press is quite intrusive - Pavard might be best moving if he wants to avoid them questioning him in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.